Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never shown it to anyone in person before. I'm curious as to what girls will say too :smile:

Thank you! It's nice to know girls won't run away when I drop my pants. lol

I never thought in a million years I would be showing off my manhood on the net. It has been a real confidence booster for me. Although, I think I'm getting addicted to this site. There are so many great posts, pics and people!!

Well, without further ado here's more:
Looks like someone is getting a little excited showing off his thickdick hehe

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she is lucky, she'll say, "split me with that bad boy".
That is seriously huge. That is going to be one lucky lady.
Once the older women find out, you won't get a moment's peace.
Don't worry about wrecking anybody. A vagina can fit anything from a 2 inch dick, to a baby's head. They are elastic enough to go back to their original size, after some pretty heavy duty stretching.
An absolutely amazing gift you have there.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do stay in a lot and don't go to many clubs. I have a bit of an introverted personality. I guess I have to start going out more and try my luck with the ladies.

Yeah, I occasionally use two hands. I know that everyone thinks it's thick but I wonder how long it looks. What does everyone think?

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23, and even though I'm slightly thicker than you, I do understand the introvert thing you got going. My best advice is not use your size to try to get girls, instead find the one you like and surprise the lady. This way you know that the woman you got was for the sentimental reason, and more likely be willing to take you on and not run away. The shallow, and young girls are the one that usually run away. Be sure you have a bottle of lubricant handy, or olive oil. To have a small frame and be as thick as you are is very impressive.

I never had the experience of being with a virgin, that will be the biggest issue you could run into. I'm bless to not have to go thru that. If you do find a virgin, then you want to take your time, and prepare her for it. Being thick than most also have risk of getting infection to the lady, so I would add precaution of washing the vagina, and there are product for that as well.

No doubt, your chance of having someone turn you down for your size as being too big will most likely to happen, but if they do then good riddance. Because the one that stay will be more your type, as someone says, that the women's vagina should be able to pass a newborn head. Your cock is nowhere that thick.

Once you have sex with a woman, the gossip machine will be running loud for you. All I can say life will seem to get crazy once they find out how big your cock is. Some women will takes month to get use to it, and others will not have a problem. Learn to be the best foreplayer ever! You'll need it!

Welcome to the thick dick club! Not many of us here!

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way I remember my teen year was the hardest in public school, if I got a hard-on, there was no fucking way to hide it! I bet you dreaded that moment. For me the Jeans were in fashion, and showed the bulge the most.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, I don't fawn over size that much, but you've definitely got some respect from me. Very impressive unit, and even more so 'cause you're shorter and skinny. I get enough complaints about size as it is and you've got some girth on me. The only recommendation I would make is, well, your success with the ladies really depends on you. You're shy and aware of that, but you just have to get out there if you want to score. I recommend going to places where you feel comfortable; you know, that places that are you in your element. That way, if you see cute girls there you feel more comfortable striking up a conversation. Just take your time. The last thing you want to do is rush, especially considering what you're packing.

MisterThickDick

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to thank everyone for all the great comments and wonderful advice!!

can you even touch your thumb to finger while holding it or is it too thick?

Not normally but I can if I squeeze it. I don't have very large hands though. I always found it kind of odd that I'm so short and skinny but yet I have this rather large penis. I guess it just goes to show you that one can never tell what a man is packing.

Attachments

Reactions: Harrygetzoff

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your gal start to scream immediately when you start a slow gentle thrust?
You are easily 7" of midshaft girth.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Man thats really thick, I am thick but not that much and eery time I use it I have to be careful at first. About being shy, just let yourself go and enjoy life, you are a lot more than big cock and you seem like a nice guy. Thanks for sharing

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing for sure that aint a photoshop. Do you realize that might be the thickest dick on this forum, with a sharp clear image. Its probably 7 long as well. One of the problems you might have from the friction you will eventually give some gal is cum control. In 30 seconds the gal's eyes will start to roll after she feels that mid shaft girth and she desperately wants to get that exquisite feeling again and again. But you, my friend have shot your load. Remember with a girth like that that pussy isn't going to expand too fast. Practice might make perfect.

Adonis1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, props bro that thing is gigantic. Have you ever done any penis enlargement exercises like jelqing? Anything? If you're naturally like that God must have been in a really good mood when he made you lol go share that thing with the ladies already.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy cow, be sure to post your experiences in the "comments when your partner saw your big one for the first time" thread, please. Some memorable quotes await us. This thing is a BEAST.

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on the girl obviously, but here is what I think will happen. Have the guts and honesty to tell her your story and that you are still a virgin before ever showing her that slab of meat. She will never believe whats happening; first that you are virgin and second that she gets to break you, or I should say him, in. Then I'd put money on something coming out of her mouth along these lines. Damn where have you been all my life, I'm not sure if she will be looking you in the eye or him in the eye but either way is a win win for you. Followed by, well we need to make up for lost time. Then if your lucky she will stop using her mouth for talking and start using it to give Thick a long overdue introduction to the world of dick sucking. Good luck and go get a woman already, both of you.