Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! I just want to thank everybody for their comments.

photoshopped or pumped.

Nope. But you are welcome to believe what you want to. That's your prerogative.

Here is a pic of me soft:

Attachments

Reactions: wcamjimmy

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You my friend are hung - gorgeous meat - my wife would go crazy i have a nice big one 8 inches by about 5 around but yours makes mine look like a peepee
i would love to stroke yours - just once to feel the thickness

enjoy that big bastard and share it

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that penis is monumental. it has a base that is not to be believed, and then the large head to top it off.
Whew!
Somebody's going to get lucky with it...even if it is just you turning a corner too fast.

Simon83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never seen fatter cock than yours, OMFG, you`re hung like a horse!! The bigger i saw was 7 in, and i feel cheap with my 6 in girth penis...

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
photoshopped or pumped.
One of the reason you can never tell a woman how big you are!

Because your thickness is in the 1% category of the men. You can show them picture or video, even measure it on cam(video or still) and still leave doubt.

You seem to have a good attitude about that, but it just amaze me that for some people think their own eyes are deceiving them.

Some will even wonder if you are exaggerating your claim. Nonetheless, I am so glad you are here! About bloody time!

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What will girls say? In my experience, something like mmphdthb - it's kinda hard to understand them with your cock in their mouth!

Seriously - they seem to relish the challenge.

Too bad I'm not living outside Pittsburgh any more, would be fun to share a couple chicks and see their reactions.

MisterThickDick

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again for all the replies!

You're like a puppy with huge feet - lol. I'm sure you'll grow into it someday...

LOL :biggrin1: I hope I do. It's strange that I never realized how funny it looked on my skinny frame until I saw the first pics I took.

One thing I was always concerned/worried about is how it's a different color than the rest of my body. But after looking at some of the galleries on here I see that it isn't as uncommon or weird as I originally thought.

Attachments

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Many a compliment is due you for great size, great girth, great length. and a great penis head. But tell us how you take those wonderful pictures! Pre-focus? Timer? Or do you have a "buddy" that you haven't mentioned? The pictures are just wonderful. They really do that gorgeous penis of yours the coverage that it deserves. Thankyou for sharing a very personal part of your life! You have made many friends here at LPSG!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do stay in a lot and don't go to many clubs. I have a bit of an introverted personality. I guess I have to start going out more and try my luck with the ladies.
Yeah, I occasionally use two hands. I know that everyone thinks it's thick but I wonder how long it looks. What does everyone think?

It is difficult to accurately assess length of a very thick cock from pictures! However, in several of your pictures, one can get a pretty good idea of your length!
I think there is better than a 75% chance that on a good day you can bone-press your cock to a length of 9 inches! With your girth averaging in excess of 7 inches , this puts you in the very large group of stallions, indeed!:biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.