MisterThickDick's Thick Dick

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
MTD--Seen your profile and almost feel like I'm talking to myself. I was extremely, painfully shy and picked on in school for my size. Never dated at all until I was well into college--junior year!! Best advice, try to find a woman who is genuinely interested in you and shares a lot of traits/interests with you. Get to know her on your dates and treat her well. When the time is right, she'll let you know. Go easy and don't rush things and I'm sure you and she will have an enjoyable time. Best of luck to you. BigSki

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigSki -- You have the right answer for our dude here. I'm sure he is a super nice guy, and I think you are correct that it's best that he find a woman who shares a lot of the same interests. Once you find your best friend or soulmate, the dick size kinda does not matter...whether huge or not.
DP

Shonna

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would just so love to see how that would feel inside me. I think deep throat would be out of the question though, or anal. makes my eyes water even thinking about it.
My fellas would fit inside yours! ! !

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigSki -- You have the right answer for our dude here. I'm sure he is a super nice guy, and I think you are correct that it's best that he find a woman who shares a lot of the same interests. Once you find your best friend or soulmate, the dick size kinda does not matter...whether huge or not.
DP

Agreed.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try somethin like adultfriendfinder.com or somethin dude all kinds of chicks use it

hung_boy19

Just Browsing
Media
post_old.gif
06-19-2009 #1 (permalink) MisterThickDick

yours is a bit above average thickness I would say, but the length is average, leaning toeards under average. So overall I'd day your dick is about average when you compare the length & thickness in total

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: bmwtech87

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hung_boy19

Just Browsing
Media
I'm just being honest in my experience it is thicker than average by a bit, and definitely under average in length. Sure maybe if you are a girl you might think every penis is huge, but to guys who see other guy's penises it is average

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just being honest in my experience it is thicker than average by a bit, and definitely under average in length. Sure maybe if you are a girl you might think every penis is huge, but to guys who see other guy's penises it is average
You must be fucking horses, literally.:rolleyes:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Go watch his video of him measuring himself. He is *not* under average or even average by any means. :cool:

By the way...that video would make anyone horny....

hung_boy19

Just Browsing
Media
Of course he's "huge" to a girl anything that is alot bigger than a pussy is "huge". Any of my friends who are girls say that the guys they had sex with were 8 or 9, but some of these same guys I saw hard were really only 6.5 or 7.

it's a matter of perspective, most girls hands are 35% - 50% smaller than a man's hands so it looks alot bigger to a girl. Also you don't have a penis of your own to compare it to.

Misterthick it is above average thickness somewhat, average or under lengthwise. I don't see any video showing the length or width so until I see it, that is just what I see.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course he's "huge" to a girl anything that is alot bigger than a pussy is "huge". Any of my friends who are girls say that the guys they had sex with were 8 or 9, but some of these same guys I saw hard were really only 6.5 or 7.

it's a matter of perspective, most girls hands are 35% - 50% smaller than a man's hands so it looks alot bigger to a girl. Also you don't have a penis of your own to compare it to.

Misterthick it is above average thickness somewhat, average or under lengthwise. I don't see any video showing the length or width so until I see it, that is just what I see.

The video is there for anyone to see if you have a gold membership (which you can get if you have a verification photo...

If he's average then...I'm a smurf...ask mailer. He's seen pictures.