Mistress Rents Billboard; Man Admits Affair

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ATLANTA -- A top business executive admitted Thursday he had a long-running affair after his mistress posted billboards in Atlanta, New York's Times Square and San Francisco with a picture of the pair. The billboards feature a picture of Charles Phillips, the president and director of software giant Oracle, and YaVaughnie Wilkins. They also included the quote "You are my soulmate forever" and signed "cep," an apparent reference to Phillips.
*SNIP*

"I had an eight-and-a-half year serious relationship with YaVaughnie Wilkins," Phillips said in a statement. Phillips is married, but has filed for divorce. "My divorce proceedings began in 2008," Mr Philips said. "The relationship with Ms Wilkins has since ended and we both wish each other well." The billboards were taken down by Friday.
Hmmm, why the crazy billboards in 3 different cities, now if they broke up 2 years ago? So he is getting a divorce but clearly not to be with her. There's a few too many loose ends here for me.

Last edited:

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) it takes 2 to tango. She knew what was up and this is sour grapes.
B) she spent her own money, and lots of it, to have the billboards done up.

In short she failed twice!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blackmail that didn't pay off?

because if his wife could prove he'd been cheating it might cost him in the settlement.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

*SNIP*

Hmmm, why the crazy billboards in 3 different cities, now if they broke up 2 years ago? So he is getting a divorce but clearly not to be with her. There's a few too many loose ends here for me.

It only says when he started divorce proceedings against his wife (2008). It doesn't say when he finished the relationship with Ms Wilkins. It's possible that he was divorcing to be with Ms Wilkins but not enough info to make that call. Clearly she's pissed that he broke the relationship off.