Mitchel Musso anyone?

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering what you guys thought about Mitchel Musso? Oliver Oken from Hannah Montana. And before someone says something about it being a kids show, I KNOW!! I only watch it because of Michel, Jason Earles, and Cody Linley (well not so much for him anymore). But anyways, thoughts? size estimations? And if ur just gonna talk sh*t then don't bother.

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My daughter got to meet him. He's a great kid, but really tiny. He was sickly thin, and short. He signed her cd and got her all excited about seeing him in concert that night. It was a great show. Not sure how he is endowed, but he's a nice kid.

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted509196

He looks hot. He was listed in the "who would you rather suck" thread (where I also discovered Logan Lerman who I thought was hot so downloaded and watched "Bill" a.k.a. "Meet Bill" because he was in it). Must say I'm always alright with discovering hot guys!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Lerman

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks hot. He was listed in the "who would you rather suck" thread (where I also discovered Logan Lerman who I thought was hot so downloaded and watched "Bill" a.k.a. "Meet Bill" because he was in it). Must say I'm always alright with discovering hot guys!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Lerman

Haha that was actually my question u answered. Too funny!!

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never seen him shirtless! thanks for the pics!

No problem.

If anyone has any good bulge shots I as well as others I'm sure would love to see them. I unfortunately have been unable to find any as if yet but I will surely post them if I do.

as13

Just Browsing
Media

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight