Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Performer Name - Mitchoo_oo / Michaeladapapii
OnlyFans Account - OnlyFans
Twitter Handle - @mitchoo_oo
Instagram Handle - Don't think he has one anymore
Cost to Join - $10

Ratings
(here are a few suggested areas you can rate performers on)
Overall Rating -- 1/5

Value -- Absolutely fucking not.

Frequency -- Very very infrequently. Page's been open since June 19,2019 and only has 61 videos. Of them, he only gets fucked in two (one 7 minute vid and one 4 minute vid, both mediocre as fuck btw. The other one, he fucks one guy from grindr and splits that into like 3 videos but it's the same guy and the videos are again, very very short.)

Responsiveness -- Never tried

Explicitness -- Tease, Solo, Hardcore.

VIP Services -- No, he doesn't charge extra for content so that's a plus on his end.

Written Review
Let me start this off by saying: if you're a guy who is into watching men jerk off, again and again and again, then you're gonna love Mitch's account. He's got a nice solid dick and he strokes it over and over again. So if that's your thing, this is gonna be a 5/5 for you.

I am not that kind of guy. I like watching beautiful men with beautiful asses get fucked. This account has only 2 videos of Mitch getting fucked. Let me explain in words both. There's one with Diego Sans. They both exchange blowjobs (Mitch's blowjobs are more handjob than blowjob btw) after which Diego fucks him for all of 30/45 seconds. The camera is on the floor away from them so you get to see a profile view of him getting fucked which is...meh! You don't see any hole, you don't even see the dick slide in or out, it's basically you see Mitch and Diego's standing behind him, and ya, that's the vid.

The second one is a little better. Here he's getting fucked by his boyfriend. Again, you don't see any hole. The video is taking from profile view again so you don't really get to see much of the hole or a lot of the dick fucking. This video again is very much...meh! If you see the teaser on Twitter which is what made me subscribe, you'll think "Damn! That's hot". It's not really. That gif is the best part of the vid and things get really tame for the rest. The boyfriend's dick keeps slipping out...it's a mess. And it's only 3 minutes.

The rest of the videos are jerkoff videos. Expect A WHOLE LOT of jerking off.

I love Mitch, he is a beautiful boy with a beautiful body, but as far as fan pages go, his sucks. His sucks really fucking hard, especially for $10? Nah man. It sucks.

Otokosanpa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much for your review. I was considering this subscription but after reading it I am not going to do so.

The other day I saw a tweet of his in my timeline (I am not a follower), where he was showing that he had made $124K just in subscriptions.

I thought that was crazy! And with lame-ass-meh content, now I think it's even more!

Some of these young guys think they are "the shit", but if you get real, in some aspects they can be very mediocre. This is one example of it. And with this OF thing, we are almost celebrating that way to be.

If you want to play in the adult entertainment industry, do your job properly. Stop teasing and getting advantage of your looks to get easy 10 bucks from random people, for a content that is not worth it.

Reactions: Spidcaedes