Mitchymo Banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m surprised that by now no one else has started a thread by this title, so here goes nothing…

With all due deference to the Wizard of Oz, pulling the levers behind the curtain, the decision sucks, and the current admin/mod crew — who, as HazelGod so succinctly put it, <insert exact phrase here> — should do everyone a big favour and resign en masse because not only are they — attention, Rob_E — killing the site, they’re also a bunch of mealy–mouthed hypocrites who undoubtedly set Mitchymo up for his quick fall when they appointed him.

Secretly thinking Mitchymo was emotionally unfit for the cold–blooded nature of the job, they none the less callously thought they could more easily manipulate him thereby, into giving a more human face to their already shamefully incompetent skullduggery — for just one example, inviting well–known, hateful trolls back on the site after they had been repeatedly banned for offences that seriously undermined the site’s Internet integrity.

That’s just my opinion. I’m not trying to instigate anything more with this thread than a change for the better. But it seems to me, emotions were already running at a fever pitch when Pecker heedlessly — and needlesly — poured his oil on the fire.

Anyone is free to agree or disagree with me — as usual — but rather than charging the Bastille with pitchforks at this juncture, who would join me in sending Rob_E a rational petition not only to reinstate Mitchymo’s membership — but perhaps to make the admin/mod decision–making process more transparent in the future, and the admin/mod crew more democratically accountable for their actions to the membership — as well as to The Great and All–powerful Oz.

Democracy may be messy in the short term, but it’s good for the Emerald City in the long run – unless you’d rather live in a virtual Singapore.

Respectully submitted…

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have issues with it, but it's not like there's anything we can do :cool:

hungprep, it was discussed last night in chat, probably why a thread wasn't started.

In this instance, whoever's signature says "Shh, don't tell the King that he's naked", pretty much sums this up :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he did nothing wrong and was only guilty of doing something "uncalled for" (meaning mildly insulting to the Mod/Admin staff) I don't see any reason to ban him.

If they thought he was such a valuable member to include add him as part of the Mod team how can they throw him away so easily?

You can't leave the Mob without getting wacked either.

Last edited:

Oh, FFS...

They callously invited him to be a mod, just so they could arrange his downfall?!!! :rolleyes: Was this before or after they had their secret council to destroy Christ's bloodline and steal the holy grail?

I really like Mitchy - but I think he probs knew the consequences of what he was posting. Maybe he decided that expressing his honest opinion was the right thing to do, but I'm not sure undermining the mod team in public was the wisest course of action. Also, from his posts it sounds like leaving the mod team was his own choice.

Maybe it could be a temp ban?

Last edited by a moderator:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES, for those of us NOT in the bureacracy loop, please post a bit more detail to Mitchys departure. I liked Mitchy, and always thought he was an honest and upfront person. Seems to me this site is becoming more of a dictatorship, but that is just my opinion, and noone likes me anyway...so I might as weel speak my mind.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YES, for those of us NOT in the bureacracy loop, please post a bit more detail to Mitchys departure. I liked Mitchy, and always thought he was an honest and upfront person. Seems to me this site is becoming more of a dictatorship, but that is just my opinion, and noone likes me anyway...so I might as weel speak my mind.

http://www.lpsg.org/171810-principessa-banned-32.html#post2639507 (Peckers post)

http://www.lpsg.org/171810-principessa-banned-30.html#post2638804 (Mitchymo's post)

Last edited:

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey, what did he do? Sounds like he was openly critical of something or someone? at least that's the impression I get from reading this thread....?

In any case, I've only been a member for a few months, but we exchanged messages a few times....Mitchymo seemed like a great (and hot) guy and made me laugh more than once. He'll be missed.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have taken the administrative step of banning Mitchymo for "discussing moderator business on the open board."

I think you guys will understand that without due respect for the moderating team, a former moderator, truthfully or otherwise (as in this case), can do irreversible damage to the board.It's unfortunate that moderating wasn't comfortable for him and he certainly broke no rules by opening saying so but to negatively discuss his former teammates and the team's discussions concerning the banning of another member is uncalled for.

Thanks for your understanding.

I don't usually get into these discussions but in this case...WTF? That is like being fired for openly saying you dislike your boss....

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I think a permanent ban wasn't necessary. Give him a warning or so. Come on, people like cigarbabe, Principessa and many many others were multiple times banned for a short period and because mitchymo was a former moderator he get banned immidiatly. That is insane and unfair. It can be he didn't said nice things about the mods, but so what. There is something major wrong with all of this. Mitch is a great guy, always friendly. No wonder that people leave the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.