Mitt Don't know planes

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank god he didn't try and strap the family dog to the roof of a plane....yet.
Romney reminds me of my ex when she asked "what kind of special fuel do they put in planes to make them fly?"...

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh my god!!!!

He could be in charge of the worlds largest arsenal of nuclear weapons...

I mean, GW Bush was as stupid as a bag of hammers... but even HE knew why you don't roll down the windows on an airliner.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you sure about that??? :|

oh my god!!!!

He could be in charge of the worlds largest arsenal of nuclear weapons...

I mean, GW Bush was as stupid as a bag of hammers... but even HE knew why you don't roll down the windows on an airliner.

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure he did, considering he was a fighter pilot in his earlier life. This blind hate is annoying.

I get how you guys feel about the more conservative posters.:tongue:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure he did, considering he was a fighter pilot in his earlier life. This blind hate is annoying.

Fighter Pilot? Really? You just can't make things up.

Regarding the military draft, Romney had initially received two 2-S student deferments, then, like most Mormon missionaries, a 4-D ministerial deferment while in France, and then two more student deferments.[31][54] When those ran out, his high number in the December 1969 draft lottery (300) ensured that he would not be selected.[31][54][55]

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Regarding the military draft, Romney had initially received two 2-S student deferments, then, like most Mormon missionaries, a 4-D ministerial deferment while in France, and then two more student deferments.[31][54] When those ran out, his high number in the December 1969 draft lottery (300) ensured that he would not be selected.[31][54][55]

Not THIS life, silly :tongue: His OTHER earlier life! :biglaugh:

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
So his wife was in a scary situation on Friday which she survived and this is how we discuss the event?

What kind of cunt mocks another human being for describing a crisis involving a loved one? He loves his wife and he didn't want what happened to her to have happened to her.

Jesus christ I can't help but imagine how some of you would smile inwardly if she had died on that plane.

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
So his wife was in a scary situation on Friday which she survived and this is how we discuss the event?

What kind of cunt mocks another human being for describing a crisis involving a loved one? He loves his wife and he didn't want what happened to her to have happened to her.

Jesus christ I can't help but imagine how some of you would smile inwardly if she had died on that plane.

No one is mocking the situation, we were mocking Mitt. Mit turns out it was Mitt that was mocking the situation. http://www.lpsg.com/318791-tell-me-again-4.html#post4343745 What kind of cunt is he?

Last edited:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

So what? Obama never served in the military either.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

true but 2 things to consider...

1) age difference
2) President Obama is not a hypocritic that waved a flag of support for war and then ducked away like a frightened sissy. THAT'S what Willard did.

ps: none of his 5 sons have served either but ohhhhhhhh how they love America and our way of life fought so bravely for by the military

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media

Actually, Phil was defending W.

Unlike Romney, Obama never avoided the draft.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
no way!?
willards not only an animal abuser, school bully, tax cheat, job out-sourcer, who was born in the US only because of welfare given to his family of criminals, but also a draft dodger too?

who'd a thunk it...?

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess you could consider it draft dodging...if you count all the anti-war peace-niks who went to college dodging the draft too. He went to college during the war. That is an exemption from the draft.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no way!?
willards not only an animal abuser, school bully, tax cheat, job out-sourcer, who was born in the US only because of welfare given to his family of criminals, but also a draft dodger too?

who'd a thunk it...?
Yeah he was a dodger. He could have voluntarily entered the military if his belief in the war was so strong but he didn't. To avoid the draft he took multiple deferments for religious reasons. I'm sure his family connections helped. How many others objected on military reasons but didn't get Romney's cushy out? Muhammad Ali went to prison for resisting the draft for among other things religious reasons.