Mitt Romney

heybabe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
does anyone have the shirtless pic where he is supposedly jumping into a lake????

thanks in advance

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want Mitt Romney as President because he is hot. (Kidding. Well actually--I don't want him as President. He looks hot though. Yummy! Mormon guys look so hot to me. I wonder if he has a sex tape out. You gotta have a sex tape if you are going to be President of the United States.)

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He's a great guy and being a Mormon isn't bad. What do u even know about it? If you look at the changes he made in Massachsetts you should be glad. You're a lot better off now than before he was Govenor. He'd make a great President.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, if you knew about massachusetts politics, we are DEFINITELY NOT better off because of Mitt......he was running against a very weak female candidate....his administration has been rife with corruption and incompetence.....his lieutenant governor ran on his record in the last election and only managed to get about 25% of the vote.......trust me, the people of massachusetts are glad to be rid of him!

sawka63

Just Browsing
Media
Warrior boy If you knew anything about Massachusetts politics, you would realize that we are not better off and help us all if he becomes President!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Warrior boy If you knew anything about Massachusetts politics, you would realize that we are not better off and help us all if he becomes President!!

Uh-oh, so I shouldn't vote for him based upon looks then. Kidding. I wasn't voting for him.

I will vote for either Obama or Edwards. I think that I will vote for Obama.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peeps MUST really hate Mitt Romney to not EVEN look for a nice good wholesome Mormon's lake rendezvous...

I searched far and wide in cyberspace...I EVEN looked in the LDS website fer sum notty pics...but NO.

Then, I looked and found this one...he does have some "junk in that trunk". Whoo. Man, the powers those Mormons possess. Dayum!!! (Other than that, it must've been a cold day at the lake, if you know what I mean.):wink:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To all the wishful thinkers out there, Romney's sons are stunningly strait-laced ... I believe all were married by age 22 and had kids by 25. He is a grandfather to at least 12 to 15 kids, and he's only about 60 years old.

Romney is intensely unpopular with those of us in this part of the country who know him best. The reason he only served one term as governor (aside from his burning ambition to be president) was that there's no way he would've won re-election, with approval ratings in the 30s by the time he left office ... and defeated ex-governors don't make particularly appealing presidential candidates.

There's no doubt that Romney has accomplished great things in life, both at Bain Capital and the Salt Lake City Olympics, but he's the worst type of pandering, slick politico. Seemingly he has no firm convictions, having flip-flopped rightward on virtually every major social issue out there (abortion, gay rights, stem cell research). It's amazing to me that anyone is treating him as a serious presidential candidate on the basis of his slim record in Massachusetts. It must be all about the hair and the generic presidential "look." Sad.

Steve

dukey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread should be air-lifted to ETC ETC.

Wasn't Mitt's Oylimpic riddled with bribery and other scandal? Didn't SLC almost lose the Olympics?

Without his veto record, I still wouldn't vote for him. But what do I know, I'm Canadian.

My choice is Bill Richardson for the Dems, and I haven't seen anything worthwhile on the Blue Team.

Has cable news shown the election process this early before? I guess CNN and the like need to cover something other than the war (Hello, Paris!) so they're showing the primaries heavy.

whatever,
dukey

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I kind of wished I hadn't revisted this forum. I thought about staying quiet but you guys are just not kewl about this whole thing. I know the Romneys very well and they seriously are a classy family. They have a lot of wealth but they really are decent, nice people. All of them. The boys are the kind of boys that probably most parents would want. As with any kid they've made some mistakes but they've learned from them. I guess I just get annoyed when I read crap about people who really are decent people. You should be impressed with the way they conduct themselves. If it takes knowing what's below the waist for you to be impressed... you'd be impressed. I doubt any study has ever been done but I bet statisically Mormons would rank pretty high in comparison. There's a reason.

About the whole secret Mormon underwear thing; They are called Garments. Only those taking sacred covenents with God wear them. I find it tasteless that you want to degrade something that is held sacred by any faith. Do you have any beliefs? Hold anything sacred? I'm probably not making my point so I'll be quiet.