Mitt Romney

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as someone who watched his debating ability for his lost Senate Race and '02 Gubinatorial Massachusetts win (in a GOP year in a state which the Repubs had held that office for a decade already) I say please nominate him for Presidential candidate.

He's the only guy I have no fear about Edwards or Obama's ability to destroy in a general election. He's a complete doofus, like a black-haired John Tesh.

But maybe magic underwear turns you gays on.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanting to "double Guantanamo" is compensating. It may not be his penis per se, but there's something small about him.

He's O.K. but not to to long ago all 5 of his sons were on FOX & Friends
Let me say DAMN!!!, they were fine.

horny_goat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This does indeed present a dilemma.

Mitt's politics are repugnant, and his "sanctity of marriage" crusade against gays in Massachussetts certainly deserves our contempt.

Nevertheless, he IS a HUNK -- in that squeaky-clean, white-bread, square-jawed Mormon way.

Let me therefore propose a reasonable compromise: fuck him into oblivion with the longest, thickest black dildo one can find.

What a wonderful political campaign video that would make!

thejerk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pardon my ignorance, but what is magic underwear?

You put them on when you go out looking for "tricks?" :tongue:

The Mormon church has a lay priesthood, meaning the elders, bishops, priests, etc., are all unpaid. They hold normal jobs and donate their weekends and evenings to the ministry. Basically, all worthy adult males are annointed to the priesthood (sorry--no ladies, gays, drinkers, or those who have sex outside of marriage are welcome into the priesthood, but other than that, pretty much every Mormon male). Every priesthood holder has to wear the priesthood garment, just like in, say, the Catholic church. In the Mormon church, it is an undergarment that is supposed to be worn next to the skin at all times, except when showering, swimming, playing sports, etc. Women also begin to wear a similar undergarment when they marry a priesthood holder in the temple, effectively being considered an accessory to his priesthood.

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Political views aside...

I'm shocked that nobody has mentioned Mitt Romney on here. I feel that he is the most handsome, sexy candidate I've ever seen.

I haven't seen many bulge pics, but I haven't looked for any either.

Anyone else have any views/pics?

I think he does look good in his jeans in the pic attached!

D_Forrest_Hump

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope he wins the Republican nomination so I can see more of his sexy ass during election season (not to mention he's more normal than most of the wacko GOP candidates).

Then I hope Obama wipes the floor with him to get another term.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Politics aside, Romney is a hot daddy (and his sons aren't bad looking either) and has a nice ass but Santorum appears to have (and be) a bigger dick.

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw a subtle bulge on the end of one of his campaign commercials (the black picture with him in black slacks next to his wife) and decided to see what discussions have been on here...surprised there isn't a lot more!

Even if you don't side with him, he's one hot daddy!