Mixed Reviews on Penis Enlargement

banana_prata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I'm new to this site and have been lurking on the PE forums for many months, now I have decided to participate and joined as a member yesterday. :confused:

I have been doing a lot of reading up on PE and whilst I have read some great things on sites like this I have also found information online from urologists and other medical professionals that say PE is not possible and that basically your only stretching blood vessels when jelqing so the size increase is only temporary. The only way to permanently increase penis size is through surgery which scares the hell out me so that's not even an option.

I really want to believe this works but as you guys know this is a very time consuming thing to do and I want to make sure I'm 100 per cent committed going in to it and have the faith that it will work otherwise I'm wasting my time and yours.

Basically I'm looking for some reassurance and some concrete evidence that this does work.

Hope to hear back from you folks!!

Bye 4 now.

banana_prata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong, thanks very much for the photo's link, the pictures are certainly convincing.

Okay..enough of my procrastination, I have now made a commitment to start.........hooray!!..............at last!!!!! :biggrin1:

Because I prefer a structured system - like a gym fitness program...I have looked and looked on the web for a PE based fitness program.

Finally I found such a program at speedpenisenlargement

It really feels good to make a start!!

Cheers, b_p :fest30::fest30::fest30:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong, thanks very much for the photo's link, the pictures are certainly convincing.

Okay..enough of my procrastination, I have now made a commitment to start.........hooray!!..............at last!!!!! :biggrin1:

Because I prefer a structured system - like a gym fitness program...I have looked and looked on the web for a PE based fitness program.

Finally I found such a program at speedpenisenlargement

It really feels good to make a start!!

Cheers, b_p :fest30::fest30::fest30:

Caution friend, that site looks like it’s after your money? You can get all the information you need for free on the other sites guys here also visit and often referred to.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds to me like someone joined up just to put in an ad for a website. :mad:

Shocking! :eek:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds to me like someone joined up just to put in an ad for a website. :mad:

Shocking! :eek:

Speedpenisenlargement is one of my sites, and I can assure you that I didn't post that. I haven't hired anyone to do it either :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Caution friend, that site looks like it’s after your money? You can get all the information you need for free on the other sites guys here also visit and often referred to.

I fully advise anyone interested in PE to learn as much as they can on it. From there, an individual can decide whether or not he'll need additional guidance.

It's very easy to get confused will all of the conflicting advice available on the internet. More important than a list of exercises and videos is the guidance that comes with them. What I do with most of my sites is offer inexpensive PE counseling services and routines to men looking to add size to their penises and to improve fitness in general. If you're a self-motivated individual that's making great progress on your own with your current PE repertoire, then you probably don't need my services.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speedpenisenlargement is one of my sites, and I can assure you that I didn't post that. I haven't hired anyone to do it either :smile:

The excited first posting looked like an effort to steer.

From what I know about you, I believe you to be an up front guy and if you say you had nothing to do with the posting that is good enough for me.

My apologies Big-Al.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The excited first posting looked like an effort to steer.

From what I know about you, I believe you to be an up front guy and if you say you had nothing to do with the posting that is good enough for me.

My apologies Big-Al.

No apologies necessary :)

banana_prata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for your concern seahorses, the payment is economical so I really don't have much to lose....me thinks!

My personal preference is to have a qualified personal PE trainer, this is why I chose 'Big Al' , he seems to have a good reputation in this industry.
Also having paid for the service I feel that I am more committed to achieve the results.

We will see in time.
banana_prata :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for your concern seahorses, the payment is economical so I really don't have much to lose....me thinks!

My personal preference is to have a qualified personal PE trainer, this is why I chose 'Big Al' , he seems to have a good reputation in this industry.
Also having paid for the service I feel that I am more committed to achieve the results.

We will see in time.

Thanks for the kind words :smile:

banana_prata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been over a month since I started Big Al's male enhancement program.

I have to say the jelqing routine is going well, the Video demonstrations are confidence building in that I know I am doing it the right way.

Just one question; I have a bit of a rash and wondered if this is normal?
Also what's the best treatment to cure the rash?

Help is appreciated!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great to hear you're doing well :smile:

The rash could be caused by friction and/or the kind of lube you're using. I suggest using a thick, non-perfumed lube like KY or Vaseline. This should prevent any future skin irritations.

banana_prata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anybody advise me with regard to herbal enhancers please, i wish to try as an add-on to my routine.

My PE exercises are working that's for sure.....but my progress seems to have slowed a little bit.

I am looking for 'natural' enhancers, am not interested in synthetic drugs....ADVICE APPRECIATED from people with experience in this area???

Festive Greetings to all!