Mixed signals

Lead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friend and I are really close. Whenever he comes over to spend the night we always share my bed and he spoons me... Alot. Anyway, recently we were watching tv an I was sitting on an ottoman facing the tv in front of him when he just pulled me backward so that my neck was touching both of his inner thighs and we just sat like that. Then we heard my brother on his way into the room so he pushed me away before my brother saw us. Then whenever my brother isn't around he gets close and grinds me a little.. Just in passing but I can tell that its intentional. So I'm confused. He always acts straight around other guys at school and my brother, but when it's just me and him i get the feeling that he wants me.

Its confusing..

Dookiestain3

Just Browsing
Media
My friend and I are really close. Whenever he comes over to spend the night we always share my bed and he spoons me... Alot. Anyway, recently we were watching tv an I was sitting on an ottoman facing the tv in front of him when he just pulled me backward so that my neck was touching both of his inner thighs and we just sat like that. Then we heard my brother on his way into the room so he pushed me away before my brother saw us. Then whenever my brother isn't around he gets close and grinds me a little.. Just in passing but I can tell that its intentional. So I'm confused. He always acts straight around other guys at school and my brother, but when it's just me and him i get the feeling that he wants me.

Its confusing..

1. Guys flirts with you
2. Guy puts up facade when around others

How exactly are you confused again? Yes, he's probably caught the gay and has a crush on you. Yes, he probably wants to mess around with you but keeping you as his dirty little secret of course. Next time he does anything like that when it's just you two, do whatever the hell you want. There, I confirmed your hunch, now go. Report back if anything fun happens.