MJ's possible virginity trauma

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dafeesh, Feb 13, 2012.

1. dafeesh

dafeesh New Member

Albums:
    So I just recently this about the pop singer..

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Teenage Trauma Sex Past - Contactmusic News

His sister claims that this scarred Michael for life and as we know, his life was pretty messed up.
    I bring up this subject I did lose my virginity to a prostitute at 13. I remember that I felt weird after the fact and when I returned home(this happened in a foreign country) my friends thought it was the coolest thing so that helped me assimilate that it was just sex and that I could have a successful relationship with a woman. My question is:What kind of adverse effects can this have on a young besides seeing sex as something that is completely detached from personal feelings and seeing women as objects?
    Im looking for answer leaning to psychological reasoning...thank you:)

2. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

I am a big fan of Mike, and this 'article' using the term loosely seems less than insightful. J. Randy Tarraborrelli was a fair weather friend to be sure and has made his millions many times over from talking outside of school about a childhood friend. No real comment from me on this.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i suspect being the subject of rumors like this is what fucked up Mr. MJ
    :frown:

ya know.. and a laundry list of other fucked-up happenings.

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    And please remember teenage sexual experiences are not discussable on LPSG - not even a celebrity's.

5. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember him telling about one of his dates where the girl would get off her blouse and he said he'd cover his eyes and was really shy and embarressed.

I was pretty much the same way, for some reason I always had the believe that sex was wrong and dirty but I outgrew it.

I don't think anything can really stop you from doing what you want no matter the trauma we have the tools to overcome them and outgrow them.

As for objectifying women, I do but when it's apropriate and when women dress to be objectified I will objectify, but I turn that switch off when necessary, either in social settings like a restaurant or just when she let's me know she doesn't want it anymore.

So past experiences may influence you but as an adult you are free to do whatever you please you are not bound to any behaviour because of the past.

6. putputt00

putputt00 Member

Albums:
    omg, that story is kind of sad in a way, poor Michael

7. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Let Michael Jackson rest in peace.

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't believe any of it. Love his music, but he had some serious problems. I would suspect his father was the cause and know one will ever delve into what that man did to his son.

Draft saved Draft deleted