MLB Post-Season

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Major League Baseball's post-season games starts on Wednesday. How bad will the Phillies beat the Reds? In other games on wed., Rangers vs Rays and Yankees vs Twins. Thursday is Braves vs Giants.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Phillies take Game 1 against the Reds. Did anyone have doubts about Halladay? A no-hitter for his first post-season game. H2O power in Philadelphia!

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The Phillies take Game 1 against the Reds. Did anyone have doubts about Halladay? A no-hitter for his first post-season game. H2O power in Philadelphia!

I got my two oldest boys to sit and watch the latter part of that one with me. They were getting into it because I was getting into it. I only wish my Cardinals had had the testicular fortitude to steal your "O" - Oswalt. ;)

Halladay is the man. He's now pushing 260 IP for the year...hope he holds out in all these playoff rounds.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I got my two oldest boys to sit and watch the latter part of that one with me. They were getting into it because I was getting into it. I only wish my Cardinals had had the testicular fortitude to steal your "O" - Oswalt. ;)

Halladay is the man. He's now pushing 260 IP for the year...hope he holds out in all these playoff rounds.

Halladay is a machine! he's the most hungriest Phillie on the team,this is what he was wanting his whole career.his focus is unearthly,i can't wait to see what he does for an encore.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oswalt and Hamels sure have their work cut for them for the second and third game. But speaking of Halladay, and certainly not to take anything away from form his abilities or accomplishments, but Carlos Ruiz ("Chooooooooch!") is proving to be one of the best catchers and his working in tandem with his pitchers is great.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yankees won over the Twins again tonight, taking the series lead 2-0. And the series heads to the Yanks' home turf so it's a good chance they'll sweep it in three straight.

Rangers blanked the Rays earlier. Currently, the Giants are leading the Braves 1-0 in the 5th.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, the Red's pitcher hit two Phillies players, including Chooch, in the sixth and walked home a run after loading the bases. When he hit Francisco, hitting the bill of his batting helment which flew off, I thought the Phillies dugout was going to erupt. Luckily, the hit looked a lot worse than it actually was. Ruiz also managed to walk off his hit, but his was scary too, as he got hit in the knee.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
should be an interesting series of games - NO Yanks at all!

Know Yanks are in playoffs - don't want them to get past round 1.
Too late!

Amen brother.
I think that prayer didn't take:biggrin1:.
:smile:

Yankees won over the Twins again tonight, taking the series lead 2-0. And the series heads to the Yanks' home turf so it's a good chance they'll sweep it in three straight.

and they did!!

Maybe Cinci can get back in shape and take the NL.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reds and Phillies heading into the bottom of the 9th with the Phils leading 2-0 and Cole Hamels working on a shutout.

And Cole does it!!

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sigh...My NY Mets didn't make it again...and for me that means the MLB Season is over.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I for one is praying for a Rangers - Giants World Series. The three teams I hate the most being a Met fan (Yankees, Braves, Phillies in that order) ALL made the playoffs. I just want to enjoy the World Series unlike last year when I had to be sedated.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Being a Yankees fan half my life I of course think they will win the ALCS and go on to win the World Series again. And I hope they'll face the Giants in the WS because I wouldn't mind them possibly losing it to them. Not that I'd mind the Phillies winning it either, but I've been rooting for the Giants a bit this year too. I was especially glad when they kept San Diego out of the postseason. San Diego, Boston, Arizona and Anaheim (LAA) are the teams I most often root against no matter who they play.