mm4m - San Francisco - CA - USA - Height/weight proportionate guys of ANY size, 18 to 50.

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mm4m - San Francisco - CA - USA - Height/weight proportionate guys of ANY size, 18 to 50.

My age:
City: San Francisco
State: CA

Following on the heels on my last event in February, I'll be hosting yet another San Francisco Dick Size Measuring Party on the evening of Sunday, May 28 at a downtown hotel. For the uninitiated, don’t let the name fool you – the activity is not restricted to just taking measurements - jo, oral, rimming and anal action will also be featured. In addition, guys of ANY endowment size who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 50 are welcome to attend. More information about this unique, drug and attitude-free event is located at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html (it's a totally free site). If you’re interested in partying naked with a group of 20 to 25 guys, drop me a line and include your age, height and weight-related stats. To give you a better idea of what to expect, the pics that appear at the bottom of this page were taken at similar parties that I've hosted in the past. BTW, please note that in order to defray costs, I'll be requesting a $10 contribution at the door.
giveget.jpg

grope.jpg

Hole.jpg

twofer.jpg

bedpull.jpg

Trio1.jpg

Suck_Fuck.jpg