mm4mm - 21+ - Los Angeles - CA - US - W.E.S.T. Mutual Admiration Group Starting in LA

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mm4mm - 21+ - Los Angeles - CA - US - W.E.S.T. Mutual Admiration Group Starting in LA

My age: 21+
City: Los Angeles
State: CA

Hey guys,

I am starting a "Meat-n-Greet" mutual admiration group exclusively for men in the LA area with large penises. It's open only to well hung men, str8, bi, and gay, who would like to hang out, show off, compare cocks, make new friends, and develop a brotherhood... a sort-of live version of LPSG.ORG (but not directly affiliated with the website in any way except that many attendees may also be members of the site). Mainly social in nature, but with the potential of being reasonably uninhibited in its exhibitionism. To maintain its friendly atmosphere, no fucking/sex will be permitted during the get-togethers, but you may find a guy or guys interested in lending you a hand. Sexual hookups with other guests may be arranged by consenting members for a time and place outside the parties if that interests you, but we don't want any of our guests to feel uncomfortable or put on the spot during the gathering.

This group is limited exclusively to well hung men ages 21+. No women or small-dicked admirers. All races welcome. Tentative schedule will be once a month, and location in the LA area may vary. All members welcome to host parties, and guests will be asked to bring their own libation (BYOB). If you want a nice, no-pressure male bonding experience, drop me a line and I'll add you to the guest list. If you're proud of what you've got, c'mon and show it off with other proudly hung males! WEST (Well Endowed Studs Together) starts soon. Sign up now!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps I should explain the intent of this group:

Simply stated, the intent of the W.E.S.T parties is to pick up where LPSG.org leaves off, and to offer a non-threatening venue where men who share the joys and burdens of being well-endowed can mingle, discuss their experiences in person, admire, and develop a camraderie with each other with no bias toward race, age (21+ simply for the reason of alcohol being present at the parties), weight, circumcision status, sexual orientation, or any other criteria.

While membership is open to all well-endowed men over the age of 21 in the Los Angeles area, we also welcome visitors from other parts of the country and the world to become members and attend our gatherings. If there is sufficient interest on the part of younger adults ages 18-21 and/or men in recovery from alcohol, we will on occasion hold alcohol-free gatherings. All parties are drug-free events.