MMA Stars?

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone have any hot pics of MMA stars? Frank Mir, for one, has been the subject of many jerkoff sessions for me...Uriah Faber.....need I say more?
C'mon Rico....u always find the hottest pics....a challenge?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have any hot pics of MMA stars? Frank Mir, for one, has been the subject of many jerkoff sessions for me...Uriah Faber.....need I say more?
C'mon Rico....u always find the hottest pics....a challenge?

yeah, Rico, let's see some good stuff -- just about all those guys are hot:biggrin1:

I've always had a case on Diego "the Nightmare" Sanchez. He's one hell of a UFC competitor (21-2-0).

Check out this vid of him and Josh Koscheck (who gave him the "2" in his record). At about 1:14, you get an exceptional look at Diego's equipment. (Don't want to say this too loudly, but does anyone else get a "gayish" vibe off this guy?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbmRw-ymOnk

Attachments

Reactions: Romieron35

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always had a case on Diego "the Nightmare" Sanchez. He's one hell of a UFC competitor (21-2-0).

Check out this vid of him and Josh Koscheck (who gave him the "2" in his record). At about 1:14, you get an exceptional look at Diego's equipment. (Don't want to say this too loudly, but does anyone else get a "gayish" vibe off this guy?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbmRw-ymOnk

oh, yeah!

made my morning!

came through again, Rico!:151:

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Phil Baroni is Super Hot. In a thread dedicated to him, there is a shot where you can see his cock wrap around his hip. These are some of my faves.

Attachments

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just watched one of the weigh in shows hosted by Joe Rogan they show.. its pretty much guys stripping down to underwear..lol and they now do that before every PPV each month..

JollyBigNuts

1st Like
Media
Its well known Rampage Jackson is packing a monster. Diego is well hung as you said. Here is a particular package that caught my eye recently. Sako Chivitchian from THe Ultimate Fighter season 12.

Attachments

Reactions: Romieron35