HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I largely identify as gay, I can be attracted to women. And in the past I’ve engaged in sex with women. Some really nice experiences.

In more recent years my straight sex experience has mostly been as part of an MMF threesome. The attitude of my sex partners has made for some amazing encounters, not just the sex but the camaraderie and just good company... with no clothes on.

But I’m curious because, as a man who would always have a preference for including sex between the males in an MMF, I’m never sure how to take the guys when I’m planning an MMF. Like some who identify as straight might enjoy a compliment about their cock, ass or body, and even give me a similar compliment. But are closed to any talk of anything other than sex with the lady. Yet I’ve had some really good times where a straight guy will really engage with me during sex, arm on shoulder, hand on back, even on my ass, one guy even rubbed my taint as I was close to cumming inside pussy. I’ve also done DP and gotten each other’s cum on one another. Yet they just don’t appear to be interested in gay sex.

So if you’re a man who does a lot of MMF... what’s your deal: straight, bi, or even gay? How do you find the interaction with the other male. What’s the experience of being naked... and fully aroused, in the company of another naked and aroused male. How far does the contact with the male go, and if you’re straight, just how much contact with the other male could you handle? Does anything about being naked in the company of another male excite you in any way?

Mike hutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’ve had experienced MMF and FFM several times and from my experience I really don’t mind having another good looking M join in. I’m bi so it does turn me on a lot. With the right partners I don’t mind comments, compliments and exploring each other’s bodies, touching etc. Hell I’d even go all the way with the right people. To me sex is meant to be enjoyed by all with no restrictions with both M and F

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the right partners I don’t mind comments, compliments and exploring each other’s bodies, touching

Agreed. The people involved and the situation dictate a lot. I’m more bicurious than I am bi. Not really into men but attracted to sex and the hedonism of it all. So I’ve tried stuff while excited in the moment. At first I was very nervous to try anything. Kept cancelling possible MMFs for fear I wouldn’t be able to get hard. But the first time I was involved in group sex I just grabbed the guys cock without thinking of it.

So I’d say if you’re looking to do more with the male in the MMF you should just wait until you’re in the moment. Maybe rub his back, try some fucklicking, maybe massage his balls while he’s going at it. If he pulls away then you tried but they might go for it. I feel like so many guys have issues admitting their willingness to try gay acts which would lead them to say no if asked. But I’ve tried some stuff I never would have said yes to before because my dick was hard and I was in the moment.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Although I largely identify as gay, I can be attracted to women. And in the past I’ve engaged in sex with women. Some really nice experiences.

In more recent years my straight sex experience has mostly been as part of an MMF threesome. The attitude of my sex partners has made for some amazing encounters, not just the sex but the camaraderie and just good company... with no clothes on.

But I’m curious because, as a man who would always have a preference for including sex between the males in an MMF, I’m never sure how to take the guys when I’m planning an MMF. Like some who identify as straight might enjoy a compliment about their cock, ass or body, and even give me a similar compliment. But are closed to any talk of anything other than sex with the lady. Yet I’ve had some really good times where a straight guy will really engage with me during sex, arm on shoulder, hand on back, even on my ass, one guy even rubbed my taint as I was close to cumming inside pussy. I’ve also done DP and gotten each other’s cum on one another. Yet they just don’t appear to be interested in gay sex.

So if you’re a man who does a lot of MMF... what’s your deal: straight, bi, or even gay? How do you find the interaction with the other male. What’s the experience of being naked... and fully aroused, in the company of another naked and aroused male. How far does the contact with the male go, and if you’re straight, just how much contact with the other male could you handle? Does anything about being naked in the company of another male excite you in any way?

Perhaps part of the problem is your terminology.

MFM = sex involving one female and two males where the primary focus of each male is on the female. The two males may have some incidental contact but no deliberate male-on-male stuff ensues.

MMF = sex involving one female and two males where the two males engage heavily with each other and, either permit the female to engage with one or both of them or one of the males engages with both the female and the other male whereas the second male primarily engages in only male-male activity. With the right partners, MMF can also be a simple free-for-all where everyone engages everyone else.

But, MMF definitely implies that one of the two males is primarily there in a homosexual role and the other is happily bisexual.

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an interesting topic. As someone who has done some action where there was one woman and two men, here are my thoughts.

The first time i did it, i did only because the woman wanted to and i'm comfortable being nude around other men (athlete here). it was another guy from my fight team and a woman we both met after a competition. Long story short, we found ourselves nude with her in our hotel room after some drinks. It really became a competition between two straight men to pleasure her more and get the most of her attention, and most time inside of her.
We ended up doing dvp, which was my first (done it many times since!) and found it to be exhilarating. I was surprised to find out how much i enjoyed being with another man inside a woman. I always marveled at other nude men in the locker room, as someone who is confident would do (and who spends time nude in locker rooms and saunas) but having your cock fuck into another man while you both seek to pleasure a woman is pretty intense. i found myself, as did he, cupping his glutes at times and even grabbing his testicles, giving them a squeeze and tug. It was competitive and sensual.
I was even surprised how much i enjoyed having his nutsack slap into mine as we fucked. It doesnt always feel good haha but its exhilarating nonetheless.
I have done this many times since, and always prefer to be with another athletic and comparably hung male.
I dont know if its the competitive side of me, or if there is more to it, but its pretty fucking amazing.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been involved in a quite a few MFMs (which as @hzs3fg has pointed out is different from MMF) either with a single male or the male half of a couple. While the first time I admit did feel a little off putting being naked in a sexual situation with another man, but since there was no interest or contact between us, I really didn't think about it all that much after those first few times. I was in it to concentrate on the woman (either my wife or his) or to watch him pleasure mine, so being close to another dick was really not an issue. Only once did it rise to the level of a concern when one of the guys, who was bi, keep trying to talk me into interacting with him even though I clearly made it known I had no interest in him or such exploration at the time and we wound up breaking it off with him and his wife as a result.

To date the only incidental contact was the time one guy went briefly down on me and I didn't realize it right away because I thought it was his wife. I brushed it off, although in the years since, both my wife and myself have expressed interest in possibly trying MMF one day and it would limited to touching and maybe oral as I won't do anything anal-related even with a woman.

But as already stated if you are having any deliberate sexual contact with another guy it is MMF, but if the guy is reluctant or unwilling, then it is a MFM situation and why he has no interest in you, only the woman.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, I've had numerous MFM encounters and even have done DP. Every time the woman was the focus of our attention. Any contact was just incidental, like when I did DP with my roommate and his fuck buddy, my balls were hanging low so they ended up slapping against her pussy and his dick while I was fucking her in the ass. He didn't give a shit, and i was too focused on how good her ass hole felt to care.

Not a big deal to me. I haven't done MFM in years though, that was moreso my college days and early to mid twenties.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always marveled at other nude men in the locker room, as someone who is confident would do (and who spends time nude in locker rooms and saunas)

i love your post and your attitude is amazing, just what I’d expect from a cool, confident, very sexual straight male. What is it about nude men you marvelled at bro?

Reactions: kayaka

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the years since, both my wife and myself have expressed interest in possibly trying MMF one day and it would limited to touching and maybe oral

You sound straight as a dye buddy, so this is really interesting... what do you think has changed so you you are considering sexual contact with another male? What I’d find really interesting is two straight males like you in a threesome or group.

Essexboy8714

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a couple of mmf threesomes, two were bi one wasnt, I'm bi myself but when in the mmf threesome, for me personally it's all about the woman for me, although I enjoy the guy it's still about the woman, but the turn on is having both the guy and woman together.

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, I've had numerous MFM encounters and even have done DP. Every time the woman was the focus of our attention. Any contact was just incidental, like when I did DP with my roommate and his fuck buddy, my balls were hanging low so they ended up slapping against her pussy and his dick while I was fucking her in the ass. He didn't give a shit, and i was too focused on how good her ass hole felt to care.

Not a big deal to me. I haven't done MFM in years though, that was moreso my college days and early to mid twenties.
plenty of times my lowhangers smacked into the other dudes dick and or nuts ha

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been involved in a quite a few MFMs (which as @hzs3fg has pointed out is different from MMF) either with a single male or the male half of a couple. While the first time I admit did feel a little off putting being naked in a sexual situation with another man, but since there was no interest or contact between us, I really didn't think about it all that much after those first few times. I was in it to concentrate on the woman (either my wife or his) or to watch him pleasure mine, so being close to another dick was really not an issue. Only once did it rise to the level of a concern when one of the guys, who was bi, keep trying to talk me into interacting with him even though I clearly made it known I had no interest in him or such exploration at the time and we wound up breaking it off with him and his wife as a result.

To date the only incidental contact was the time one guy went briefly down on me and I didn't realize it right away because I thought it was his wife. I brushed it off, although in the years since, both my wife and myself have expressed interest in possibly trying MMF one day and it would limited to touching and maybe oral as I won't do anything anal-related even with a woman.

But as already stated if you are having any deliberate sexual contact with another guy it is MMF, but if the guy is reluctant or unwilling, then it is a MFM situation and why he has no interest in you, only the woman.
yeah def been in situations where the male wanted a bit more interaction than i did. Mostly from less dominant men, such as when i was bulling for a few couples at one point. One instance i had another man, a fellow alpha we will say, i was dvp'ing with, fucking his wife and he was on top and her in the middle with me on the bottom. He pulls out and goes north south his thighs straddling my head and his junk near my face. His woman sucking him off i kept pounding away before i felt my dick get pulled out of her and then his mouth wrap around my dickhead.
I had to grab his nuts and warn him not to do that, so he stopped. But later he was just feasting on his womans cunt after i filled her up with my seed. I realized he just wanted to eat my seed and that was a thing of his. I was like whatever bro lol.
Thats the most ive gotten into mmf ha. Felt good for that brief moment i will give him that, just not really my thing.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds hot buddy... what’s fucklicking?

Getting your tongue down there when his cock is fucking her pussy. Would be a good way to get a little closer to the guy. I’ve had it done and wouldn’t dream of pushing someone away while it was happening. It’s amazing.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been involved in a few MFM and each time there is no interaction between us. She is the sole focus of everything usually it would be us taking turns or him watching me with her. But at no point is there interaction between myself and another male. Never dp either

Compliments are fine but other than that the other guy being there is an after thought. She will be the only thing I'm focused on.

It's only homo erotic if you make it homoerotic. A guy who has no interest in men will not interact with other men.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You sound straight as a dye buddy, so this is really interesting... what do you think has changed so you you are considering sexual contact with another male? What I’d find really interesting is two straight males like you in a threesome or group.

First off, I never believed anyone is 100% straight (or gay) and there is a certain level of bi-curiosity to humans even if it is rare or fleeting and the majority of people obviously go no further then those thoughts. A lot of those people will also deny it till the cows come home due to combinations of stigma and worrying what others will think (and for guys that they will be less manly).

So for myself, though I could acknowledge slight thoughts below the surface but really had no interest in pursuing them for several reasons, including those mentioned above. It wasn't till a year or so after we sort of retired from swinging the wife brought up the question of why I never showed interest in interacting with another guy despite having several opportunities when we were with couples where the guy identified as bi then she admitted she would have like to have watched that as it might turn her on much like I was when I got to see her with other women.

So I guess the two things that have changed has been the fact I have been more willing to acknowledge those thoughts, but more importantly, by my wife showing interest has allowed me permission in a way to admit them. So I would not only doing it for myself but to turn her on and fulfill her fantasy as well. Of course all this was mere what-ifs as I'm in no way currently considering it as both our retirement from the Lifestyle and Covid has pretty much limited future attempts at any sexual adventures outside of just us.

Not sure what you would find interesting in the concept with either myself or the previous poster, beyond the fact of the general theme on this board of some gay men obsessing over somehow converting or conquering straight men which I also find both odd and amusing especially given I've never had the overwhelming urge to have sex with lesbians who have no interest in me.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting your tongue down there when his cock is fucking her pussy. Would be a good way to get a little closer to the guy. I’ve had it done and wouldn’t dream of pushing someone away while it was happening. It’s amazing.

You mean licking his ass as he fucks her? That’s amazing and is probably the most intimate thing you can do with another male yet if it really heightens the pleasure for him, hats off to anyone who will do it for their buddy.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats the most ive gotten into mmf ha. Felt good for that brief moment i will give him that, just not really my thing.

I get the impression that for many guys who are straight, or mildly bi-curious, as they become accustomed to having another male as part of the sex, the MM contact increases naturally and I get mega turned on by any touch or contact with straight alphas in a group. So if it felt good and he obviously enjoys sex with you there, and your cock, why not just let him get on it if you both enjoy. Sounds like he’s fairly bi and I know I would certainly enjoy the sex more if an alpha were to allow me in a little more. Sex is to be enjoyed, so why not let it develop a little?

Reactions: igotthebigone

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mean licking his ass as he fucks her? That’s amazing and is probably the most intimate thing you can do with another male yet if it really heightens the pleasure for him, hats off to anyone who will do it for their buddy.

You could do that. Or lick her pussy as he’s going in so you get best of both worlds. Not something I want to do but if you’re looking for a way to do a little more with the guy that might work.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First off, I never believed anyone is 100% straight (or gay) and there is a certain level of bi-curiosity to humans even if it is rare or fleeting and the majority of people obviously go no further then those thoughts. A lot of those people will also deny it till the cows come home due to combinations of stigma and worrying what others will think (and for guys that they will be less manly).

So for myself, though I could acknowledge slight thoughts below the surface but really had no interest in pursuing them for several reasons, including those mentioned above. It wasn't till a year or so after we sort of retired from swinging the wife brought up the question of why I never showed interest in interacting with another guy despite having several opportunities when we were with couples where the guy identified as bi then she admitted she would have like to have watched that as it might turn her on much like I was when I got to see her with other women.

So I guess the two things that have changed has been the fact I have been more willing to acknowledge those thoughts, but more importantly, by my wife showing interest has allowed me permission in a way to admit them. So I would not only doing it for myself but to turn her on and fulfill her fantasy as well. Of course all this was mere what-ifs as I'm in no way currently considering it as both our retirement from the Lifestyle and Covid has pretty much limited future attempts at any sexual adventures outside of just us.

Not sure what you would find interesting in the concept with either myself or the previous poster, beyond the fact of the general theme on this board of some gay men obsessing over somehow converting or conquering straight men which I also find both odd and amusing especially given I've never had the overwhelming urge to have sex with lesbians who have no interest in me.

Really honest post bud thanks. For me it’s certainly not about conquering (and certainly not about converting) a straight male. I totally respect boundaries and would only engage in any MM contact where it’s reciprocated. In any situation, be it MMF or MFM, I’ll just go with whether the focus is on the female or it’s more bi oriented. I’m as equally turned on by having a straight male just totally focus on her as I am with a little or a lot MM contact. Although I’ve never really experienced it I would really be put off by a male with an attitude about being naked and aroused in the same room. I guess part of my original question was that they’d really only get that far if there was something about it that they liked otherwise just have sex with the female on their own.

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean