MMF HUNG amateur 3some...

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hands down the hottest video ive seen in a while. He looks HUGE at 3:41 and 5:05. Happy jacking.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login
Kudos Nice find & Share- it's way better than my first posts
I think we are dealing with diff. chicks & dicks- between 2 halves of vidclip; if you notice the tats and compile is mentioned in the comments.*
Still way hot ..
Edit: -My bad- Full credit is due our own McFid for all the time and effort putting this vidclip together. What is sad is the revelation that "as usual, no one responded." to his original posting here on LPSG. Maybe it just takes a noob to recognize/bring it to the forefront (;D
... and a positive ackowlegement here - away from the usual mega-thread banter. I for one sympathize with his frustrations, as much of LPSG has descended into a morass in the last year, despite the best efforts of many longtermers. (eg. Check the Etc. & Suggestions threads)

Last edited:

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I downloaded those videos from Adult Friend Finder, converted them to from Real Player FVL to AVI format, compiled the clips, uploaded it to Monstercocktube, and posted the link in the "Amateur Girls and Big Cocks thread.

For proof, look at the screen name of the poster on Monstercocktube. I did it because I the individual clips had been posted from time to time, people wanted more, and I happened to know the source of the clips.

However, as usual, no one responded. And based on the hostile reaction to my suggested "LPSG Wives and Girlfriends" thread, I will no longer be providing material for the Penis Envy Support Group

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I downloaded those videos from Adult Friend Finder, converted them to from Real Player FVL to AVI format, compiled the clips, uploaded it to Monstercocktube, and posted the link in the "Amateur Girls and Big Cocks thread.

For proof, look at the screen name of the poster on Monstercocktube. I did it because I the individual clips had been posted from time to time, people wanted more, and I happened to know the source of the clips.

However, as usual, no one responded. And based on the hostile reaction to my suggested "LPSG Wives and Girlfriends" thread, I will no longer be providing material for the Penis Envy Support Group
I again sympathize with your frustrations McFid, as I watched that thread blowup with all the rhetoric BS. Hope you do see/recognize my Edit below- intended to properly acknowledge you and then turn this descent into a PESG, in some small way.