MMF or Gangbang- how did it feel (physically and mentally)

D_Borris_Karhop

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone ever participated in either MMF or a ganbang? What thoughts went through your head as you participated? How did it feel having all of the attention on you? Were you in control or being more submissive?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't answer because I haven't been involved in group sex of any kind, but I think your question "How did it feel having all of the attention on you?" makes me believe you mean MFM not MMF. MMF is where the guys are performing sex acts on each other too.

Apologies if that's what you did mean.

Can I just ask, are you asking this for any particular reason?

D_Borris_Karhop

Just Browsing
Media
I can't answer because I haven't been involved in group sex of any kind, but I think your question "How did it feel having all of the attention on you?" makes me believe you mean MFM not MMF. MMF is where the guys are performing sex acts on each other too.

Apologies if that's what you did mean.

Can I just ask, are you asking this for any particular reason?

You're right, I meant MFM...sorry, I wasn't aware there was a huge difference.

I'm asking because it's something that interests me, and I want to know what I can expect if I ever do it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You're right, I meant MFM...sorry, I wasn't aware there was a huge difference.

I'm asking because it's something that interests me, and I want to know what I can expect if I ever do it.

Oh, so you're a woman. Sorry, I just assumed you were a guy.

Yeah, MFM implies the woman in the middle - MMF, with the two MMs touching, implies the two male participants touching. Likewise FMF is two women and one man with no girl-on-girl, MFF is girl-on-girl with a guy in the mix.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am into MFM "intimacy" .. LOL ... Well I love it, I only do it with my husband and another guy, I never done it without my hubby. We both enjoy it, its nice to be the center of attention from two guys. It made our sex life much better and really brought us closer (I am talking about my husband and myself).

It can be easy and enjoyable if you get lucky in finding two guys that get along well with each other and not to compete with one another.

I am normally in total control when we start but once I see the two men enjoying themselves and started to concentrate on pleasing me, I let go and leave them to it.

Be very careful this kind of lifestyle can be extremely harmful and dangerous both mentally and physically. Choose your partners very very very carefully.

I don't know if you are married, in a relationship or single, your status makes big difference.

PM me if you are serious about doing it.