MMF Positions

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best thing about MMFs is that, with at least one bi and one open minded guy, there are so many different ways to plug into each other.

Of course there's the fingercuffs, girl on all fours taking it from both ends... But that's just for starts.

Among the best positions.. Girl on bottom, one guy on top of her and the second guy fucking the guy in the ass, driving the tempo.

Or guy on back, girl on top, other guy with his cock in her mouth and balls getting sucked by the guy on his back.

Or- woman on top of one guy who's eating her AS the other guy fucks her.

Both guys , front and back doing girl anally and vaginally, or, better yet, both in the pussy cock against cock.

One guy fucking the other guy as the girl sucks him off.

And that not even touching the kinky stuff... the watersports, B&D, etc.
the couple of MMFs I have been in were the most intense and satisfying sex of my life.

Reactions: Guruburu

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Or- woman on top of one guy who's eating her AS the other guy fucks her.

It's especially great if she is riding one guy reverse cowgirl. Then the one eating her cunt can also lick the other guy's balls and the base of his cock. And when the fucker cums in her and it starts leaking out of her cunt...

So fucking hot!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't read this thread in some time, and while reading it this time remembered
a MFM situation when I was in the Navy.

A Navy buddy had asked me to join him on a trip from Norfolk to Brooklyn, NY to
visit his gf. I knew I was BI and thought I had read him correctly to be BI also...
but how wrong I was!!! The subject never came up and I never would have done
it.....those days you just didn't talk about things like that.

He had bragged for months about how he and his gf did 3somes and kept on egging
me on to join him some weekend for a "real fuckin' good time."
So, the more he bragged, the more I was really looking forward to a hot 3some in
Brooklyn! So, one weekend when we had liberty, we hitched rides to get there.

When we arrived we got to know each other at an Italian restaurant for dinner, and
after finishing off a large bottle of chianti, we returned to her place to have some fun.
He started it off and after about 10 minutes I took over. Then we all joined in and
after another 5 or 10 minutes, I was really turned on by the entire affair and started
fondling his balls and her tits at the same time. When he realized that I was touching
him, he became very angry and within an instant he knocked her to the floor and was
on top of me yelling and pounding devil out of me. I ended up with a broken nose and
2 black eyes! I was about 135 lbs soakiing wet and he was at least 195lbs+ and at
least 6 feet tall.

Know you play partners, people, is all I can say.......

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
As the husband in many of these MMF exploits, I love to show our friend how much I approve of him fucking my wife as follows:

I take his cock out of her cunt, suck it worshipfully, and then I shove it back into her cunt for him to explode in there.

For more discussion of hot MMF relationships, also check out this thread:

Best Friend Fucking Your Wife
http://www.lpsg.org/87636-best-friend-fucking-your-wife.html

:wink::redface::rolleyes:

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the MFM group:

me: 37, 6'1"/185cm, 215 lbs./98kg, 6.5" x 5.25"
her: 22, 4'9"/145cm, 80 lbs./36kg, submissive
him: 30, 6'0"/183cm, 225 lbs./102kg, 7.75" x 5.75"

She was my girlfriend at the time, and he was a mutual friend of ours. I'd never had any sexual experience with a man, and while I was comfortable with the idea of it, he wasn't, so it didn't go MMF at all. He wasn't paranoid, but he wasn't curious either.

I have no issues having both cocks in her mouth or playing with her pussy while he fucks her or vice versa but every time it has been about her being dominated by our cocks or being devoted to making us cum.

That describes our situation quite well. Our cocks touched when she was sucking us both off, our balls touched when we DP'd her in her ass and pussy, and I held her and rubbed her clit while he penetrated her, but it was really about her servicing us and getting fucked silly.

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
I take his cock out of her cunt, suck it worshipfully, and then I shove it back into her cunt for him to explode in there.

I've had women do that before in orgies ... THE BEST!!! Also so incredible when one of the women scoops the cream pie out of her pussy and puts it in the other girl's mouth!!

Last edited: