MMF Threesome Guilt

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever feel guilty after sex?
A few beers with two coworkers turned into a hotel room lustful sex session that was rough aggressive and purely animalistic.
She got off on watching us together. It gave her power.
Me fucking them both back and forth gave me power.
But the drive home made me feel guilty.
Jake
PS Even though I feel guilt, there was an amazing cosmic connection between the three of us. When we three kissed at the same time or when our three bodies were joined as one by double penetrations, it is so strong. I never felt something quite like that.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jake,
What's there to feel guilty about? Sounds like you crossed a boundary -- sex with a co-worker or with a guy? -- that you held as taboo; and now you need to feel absolution. Shit happens.

Best,
Darren

MCBFly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few beers with two coworkers turned into a hotel room lustful sex session that was rough aggressive and purely animalistic.
Jake
PS Even though I feel guilt, there was an amazing cosmic connection between the three of us. When we three kissed at the same time or when our three bodies were joined as one by double penetrations, it is so strong. I never felt something quite like that.

Guitly or dirty? I've never felt guilt over sex, but I have felt dirty. Maybe that's what you were feeling?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guilty? There could be so many reasons for making u feel that way. Is it because it was with coworkers or because it was with M & F? Is the guilt from u being married or is it from it being so animalistic and pleasurable and u feel like u passed a point you shouldn't have? You should probably just take it for what it was ... a wild, hedonistic, fun time between three consenting adults. Try not to read to much into it. And if your wife does or doesn't know you have sex on the DL, then maybe you should keep it in check some. You were three people who CHOSE to have fun. Enjoy it for what it was and move on. Life is full of baggage and you probably need to check this one at the gate.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you are married, the guilt comes from unfaithfulness. If you aren't married, maybe it's because it was empty meaningless sex. Maybe, you've reached the point in your life that you want more. A loving, fullfilling relationship instead of empty bangs where peeps are using you for your body.
I've read enough of your posts to see that in spite of all you've been through, you've got a tender heart. Maybe, working on healing the wounds from your past will help you find your direction.
It almost sounds like word has gotten around campus about your body. Maybe, they set it up.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
might be thinking too much. i think there are a few things worse in this world than enjoying your fellow man (and woman) and having everyone feel good for a lil while.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
Are the two co-workers a couple? If so, I will guarantee you that they planned this. As you now know, threesomes can be an amazing powerful experience. Have you ever had a 3-way before this or even considered it? Maybe you're feeling guilty because of how much you enjoyed something not socially accepted by most. Personally, I think it's one of the greatest things in the world and only gets better over time with the same couple. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you!

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jake

Jake...

I see a (seeming) conflict in your nature, in that your high level of sexual tension/aggression and tendency towards more violent/raw expressions of that energy is existing concurrent with a more sensitive awareness and concern for others, and so it seems to me that you may have developed a compassionate nature at a level that acts in opposition to your sexual-instinctive nature.

I'll make no attempt to psychoanalyze you, but reading back through your various posts on this forum, since our last interaction some months ago, and I noticed two dominant, and perhaps dichotomatic themes: chiefly discussing topics germane to your personal sexual needs/behaviors/responses, and also an significantly increased amount of commentary with the regard towards the non-sexual needs of other people in your life.

I am neither attempting to absolve your feelings of guilt, nor support them, but I would suspect that the fact that you do HAVE them, indicates that you're experiencing a period of what I like to refer to as, "A time with great potential for personal growth and development." In other words, an emerging possibility to experience crisis-point in your personality structure and self-identity.

Hmm... It appears that my own potential for compassion may be a bit limited, and I tend to be neither a sympathetic nor merciful individual. However, I am an empathetic one, so it's worth saying that, upon initially reading your post, I shed several tears on your behalf (this was an unaffected response, not a contrivance).

From a purely intellectual perspective, however, I would like to mention that reading your posts has been a beneficial experience for me, as your attitudes and opinions routinely challenge my expectations for human behavior, and force me to relinquish my dearly-held personal stereotypes for others. And that's a GOOD thing.

"It seems like there are many changes happening around you, and some of these changes are painful for your heart. My advice is to not run or hide from these changes, but to face them straight on."

~Gaku Homma Sensei

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all of your kind words.

I got used. They are both married (to other people) and I overheard them today talking about me. They set me up with beers and just wanted to have me. Now they are distant and I feel like an old toy.

I am in my 30s. I am a stupid muscle jock asshole.
When will I stop being used?

Today I decided to never drink again.
I told my wife about everything. She is forgiving but let down.
I let myself down a bit. The other dude doesn't seem to care. But I do.

I want to be noble. I want to be a good man. I am flawed.

I need to preserve my reputation as a coach, teacher and man in the community. I hope that all doesn't go to hell because I got drunk one night. If one of them blabs I can lose everything I have worked years for.

Sex is not worth it. I wish I was smarter and had self control.
I wish I had a small dick so noone would be curious.
Jake

Reactions: carsonmccullers

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
First of all, stop hating your big weenie. I got attacked I think over 700 times because of the size of my penis. The pervert worshiped my penis and didn't care his molestations were killing me. Secondly, go for counseling man. Your wounds are what drives you to do irrational things. The pain of your past keeps popping up. I spent many years getting things better. I don't regret one penny I spent. I am a happier and more whole man because of it. It won't be easy or fun but you are worth it man. Go for it and go home to your wife after work. If someone tries to lure you, tell them I only sleep with my wife. She loves me for me and not my body.

jockstrap314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jake...

I see a (seeming) conflict in your nature, in that your high level of sexual tension/aggression and tendency towards more violent/raw expressions of that energy is existing concurrent with a more sensitive awareness and concern for others, and so it seems to me that you may have developed a compassionate nature at a level that acts in opposition to your sexual-instinctive nature.

I'll make no attempt to psychoanalyze you, but reading back through your various posts on this forum, since our last interaction some months ago, and I noticed two dominant, and perhaps dichotomatic themes: chiefly discussing topics germane to your personal sexual needs/behaviors/responses, and also an significantly increased amount of commentary with the regard towards the non-sexual needs of other people in your life.

I am neither attempting to absolve your feelings of guilt, nor support them, but I would suspect that the fact that you do HAVE them, indicates that you're experiencing a period of what I like to refer to as, "A time with great potential for personal growth and development." In other words, an emerging possibility to experience crisis-point in your personality structure and self-identity.

Hmm... It appears that my own potential for compassion may be a bit limited, and I tend to be neither a sympathetic nor merciful individual. However, I am an empathetic one, so it's worth saying that, upon initially reading your post, I shed several tears on your behalf (this was an unaffected response, not a contrivance).

From a purely intellectual perspective, however, I would like to mention that reading your posts has been a beneficial experience for me, as your attitudes and opinions routinely challenge my expectations for human behavior, and force me to relinquish my dearly-held personal stereotypes for others. And that's a GOOD thing.

Yew speek gud an stuf.

I might have gotten a hardon just from reading that. :)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
So much of what we feel about ourselves comes from our parents. Burt Reynolds told in an interview that he acted like he did because his dad never told him he was a man. The ceremonies for rights of passage do have a impact. The bar mitzvah sure does carry a strong message to a kid. Your dad is supposed to love you, encourage you, and affirm you. So many males don't receive that anymore. If it didn't happen, many males are wandering around disconnected inside. Banging someone doesn't make you a man anymore than money gives you class.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all of your kind words.

I got used. They are both married (to other people) and I overheard them today talking about me. They set me up with beers and just wanted to have me. Now they are distant and I feel like an old toy.

I am in my 30s. I am a stupid muscle jock asshole.
When will I stop being used?

Today I decided to never drink again.
I told my wife about everything. She is forgiving but let down.
I let myself down a bit. The other dude doesn't seem to care. But I do.

I want to be noble. I want to be a good man. I am flawed.

I need to preserve my reputation as a coach, teacher and man in the community. I hope that all doesn't go to hell because I got drunk one night. If one of them blabs I can lose everything I have worked years for.

Sex is not worth it. I wish I was smarter and had self control.
I wish I had a small dick so noone would be curious.
Jake

I admire your courage for saying this -- all of this, to us and to your wife. And you are NOT a "stupid muscle jock asshole." You've certainly never come across that way to me.

I find especially poignant your statement that you "want to be noble ....[and] a good man.... [but are] flawed." You speak for all of us, man. And I second the recommendation to find ways to deal with past wounds.

(A side note: The jackasses who always ask "How do you FEEL about that?" are not helpful to me AT ALL. When I found a no-bullshit therapist who said -- without concentrating on my being gay in a largely homophobic world, but just dealing with me as a person who happens to be gay along with several other characteristics -- "Yeah, that's not good, and here are some strategies for changing your behavior and your thinking," I took notes every session, put the suggestions into practice as appropriate, and improved several aspects of my life rapidly. Maybe you can find someone who can help you make sense of some habits of mind or some habitual behaviors and can then help you deal with them appropriately.)

Best of luck with that,

NCbear (who has always enjoyed reading TitanicJake's posts and admired TitanicJake's honesty and openness with himself and others)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media

Jake

Maybe, you are attracted to it because you feel powerful. In our lives there are so many situations and pain that are beyond our control. The false substitute of power momentarily relieves us of those feelings over powerlessness.