MMF threesomes

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ben40 said:
anyone wanna share their experiences?

Well, my experience was to be ask if i want it completely out of the blue for me.

Just imagine the situation:

He says: You are so "good" and that he has some of his buddies in mind to do it with us...(then i was thinking he could not handle me by himself...just terrible!!!)

I was kind of shock but just for testing him i told that "maybe" if it was with another woman it will be more pleasant and sweet...for my susprise he says: "no, no" and made a face of dislike...:)confused: )

Than i ask him: are he bisexual? he says: no im very secure of my sexuality!

Than i ask if it will involve anal sex in me (still testing him :biggrin1: ) and he says: again with disgust in his face: No way! just oral sex and penetration...

Well, i did not go with his plans for sure and broke up with him.

The End...:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aha..can not forget he told me that he wants to give me all the pleasure possible and just another with another man in the picture it will happen or something like that...

:rolleyes:

People please do understand that i am not a ninphomaniac...:redface:

But i think he thought i was...who knows...:confused:

tke912

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been involved in a bunch of threesomes, both mmf and ffm. Each one of them was hot as hell! The sexual energy was awesome. I just had to remember not to get involved in one activity for to long, didn't want anyone feeling left out.

JamesNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did quite a bit of "swinging" in my single days and indulged in mfm fun with 6 different couples, 3 of them on a repeat basis. I was 19 the first time I fucked another man's wife while he watched. They were in their mid-30's and I thought they were an "older" couple at the time. She was a very sexy woman who loved to fuck. Her husband was average in size and she had a thing for bigger cock. He liked watching her and jacking off. I was nervous as hell the first time I fucked her, but they were experienced and showed me the ropes. I found that I really got off on having the husband watch me bring out the slut in his wife with my big cock. Through them, I met another couple, and was on my way. Discovered early that there are a surprising number of couples out there looking for bigger cock for the wife.

I have only done pussy/anal dp with one couple. Due to my size, most women won't allow me near their ass with my cock. But I used to get together with this couple on semi-regular basis, and the wife loved to have her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. Her husband was on the small side (probably about 5"). He of course got her ass and I her pussy. I was a little weirded out the first time we did it. I was experienced at mfm by that time, but it consisted of one guy fucking pussy while the other got sucked, tag teaming, or taking turns getting sucked. Watching how turned on Linda got with her husband and I inside her at the same time was amazing. To this day I have never seen a woman enjoy fucking with such abandon. She would cum SO DAMN HARD. I can still hear the grunts, moaning, whimpering, screaming, dirty talk. Her husband and I never lasted more than a couple of minutes when double fucking her, but that's all it took to get her off big time.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a threesome in college. Loved it. Each man had his own special talent. Nobody got left out. I made sure of that.

Llenroc8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had several MMF threesomes, but the best by far was my first one. I was 19 at the time and my bifriend set it up with his girlfriend. We all shared each other, but the best was at the end. We were all laying on the bed after we had all cum at least once, and his girlfriend came up with an idea. She wanted to try double penitration. MMMMM sounded good to me, but she wanted both cocks in her pussy. My friend layed on his back and she sat on his cock. I entered her from behind. I entered slowly and when she got used to it we all started fucking. It was the most incredable fuck of my entire life. The underside of my cock was sliding across the underside of his. Our cocks rolled around inside of her. Feeling his cock against mine while I was inside a pussy was the ultamate fuck. It was like I was fucking his cock.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
My first threesome was MMF. I'm 6" so he must have been at least 9" and really thick. D, the girl, was in charge the whole time, telling us what to do next. I had a great time. My favorite part was watching him pull out of her and then looking into her eyes and sliding into her myself. Pretty erotic stuff.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Threesomes are overrated...often times
the third person ends up being left out.

Especially if the two guys are "bi." I've never done it, and I wouldn't do it unless the guys were both 100% straight. There are a lot of "bi" men out there, which is really just total b.s. cos they just don't have the stones to come out as gay. So sad....

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My first time was a threesome, a girl soon to be my girlfriend, then weeks later ex, and one of my best friends. We was all about 14/15 and surprisingly she went for it. So we bought the condoms, and took her back to my house. We watched a DVD and had a few drinks, then took our turns in fucking this girl before we both took at the same time.

It was kinda an awkard night, seeing your friend get head of a girl in front of you, plus we was kinda young so it did make it a bit more wierd.

But apparently after, the girl said my friend was shit in the sack, had a small cock and wasn't generally good. Sucks to be him, I had the lucky experience of shagging her a couple more times after :p

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Especially if the two guys are "bi." I've never done it, and I wouldn't do it unless the guys were both 100% straight. There are a lot of "bi" men out there, which is really just total b.s. cos they just don't have the stones to come out as gay. So sad....

It must be wonderful to have the insight into other peoples sexuality that you do. How amazing to be able to divine a persons true nature so much more accurately than they know it themselves...