MMF

saoconrado40: Hi Girls,
Have any of you ever had a threesome with 2 guys? If so, did you enjoy the experience?
I'm a guy in his early twenties whose girlfriends have always been pretty conservative, and I have really been fantasising about this...I'd love to try one! I have no interest in touching the guy but I would get so turned on to see a really hot chick that horny for cock!!

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by saoconrado40@Jun 13 2005, 07:12 AM
Hi Girls,
Have any of you ever had a threesome with 2 guys? If so, did you enjoy the experience?
I'm a guy in his early twenties whose girlfriends have always been pretty conservative, and I have really been fantasising about this...I'd love to try one! I have no interest in touching the guy but I would get so turned on to see a really hot chick that horny for cock!!
[post=320120]Quoted post[/post]​

FIRST, if you're going to do a threesome, why would you not touch the guy?
Is it that you want to watch someone else fuck your girlfriend?

That's not really a threesome, well maybe it is for her! But not for you or the other dude.

I've been in a couple of MMF situations. Pretty fun if none of the parties is attached.

My advice, if you do have the chance, put your inhibitions away for a bit.
You'll have more fun if you just go with it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ebviking+Jun 13 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ebviking &#064; Jun 13 2005, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saoconrado40@Jun 13 2005, 07:12 AM
Hi Girls,
I&#39;m a guy in his early twenties whose girlfriends have always been pretty conservative, and I have really been fantasising about this...I&#39;d love to try one&#33; I have no interest in touching the guy but I would get so turned on to see a really hot chick that horny for cock&#33;&#33;
[post=320120]Quoted post[/post]​

FIRST, if you&#39;re going to do a threesome, why would you not touch the guy?

[post=320189]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve had numerous threesomes with couples and I&#39;m not interested in playing with the guy. I think it&#39;s a turn-on to watch a woman enjoy two guys at once. It&#39;s not my preferred threesome configuration, but it&#39;s fun nonetheless.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
First rule of threesomes: They&#39;re more fun for all three partners when the partners of whatever gender has two of get over their issues with touching members of the same gender. For you and him, it becomes a threesome. For her, it&#39;s "hot guy + hot guy = two hot guys".

It&#39;s the same thing with two women and one man. If they get over their hangups, makes it more enjoyable for all partners.

shortnthick: I was in a MMF threesome years ago with a close guy friend and his girlfriend. Susan was a red head fox and since I&#39;d been her bf before she suggested we all get together one afternoon at her place. Started off as a group shower and then things progressed pretty quickly. My friend Rob had a very very long thin cock and me with my short thick cock we gave Susan a switch off ride over and over until she was howling with pleasure. "Give me all of your thick cock now Mark - yes that&#39;s it. Ohhhhh yes, now I need it deeper - fuck me Rob - give me all of your cock." All the while she was taking turns sucking the one who was not in her at the time. When she finally took a smoke break Rob and I put on quite a show for her stroking and sucking each other&#39;s cocks - and let me tell you 100% straight guys - another guy knows how to pleasure you so well because he knows exactly what he&#39;s doing to you from experience of having a cock. And since we were exactly opposite in sizes it was really erotic for both of us guys feeling each other&#39;s full manhood in our hands and mouths. Pretty soon Rob and I were moaning from pleasure so hard Susan was begging us to fuck her again and again.

So yes, I can say from experience MMF 3 somes can be a blast.

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve had plenty of MMF & MFF threesomes. The key is that everybody agrees to their level of comfort before it starts. However, sometimes a person can get carried away in the moment and want to try something new. That is why it is also good to have a "trigger word" to let others know that you are feeling uncomfortable.
FUN, TRUST, COMFORT and lots of lube... that&#39;s the secret to a successful threesome&#33; }(

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 14 2005, 12:38 AM
First rule of threesomes: They&#39;re more fun for all three partners when the partners of whatever gender has two of get over their issues with touching members of the same gender. For you and him, it becomes a threesome. For her, it&#39;s "hot guy + hot guy = two hot guys".

It&#39;s the same thing with two women and one man. If they get over their hangups, makes it more enjoyable for all partners.
[post=320370]Quoted post[/post]​

I have done the MMF threesome a couple of times...And I have to admit I was that guy who was not comfortable w/the other male touchy thing and didn&#39;t enjoy it the first time as much as I could...But since then much more open and now almost anything goes and it is pretty hot...