Mmf

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to know how is it when you are with MMF and you want to be the second bitch and suck on the same dick female on the right and me on the left. How does it work the more you are into it. The guys role, the female role and the other bitch (me).

triker1969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During MMF 3somes I have done a little of everything. I Have Little to No Gag Reflex, so can outsuck most women, I have a Long Tongue and know how to Use It, so I love to eat Pussy. I like things in my Ass, so I let women and men use toys and their cocks on me. I will suck Cum off of cocks, and out of Pussies. Will let Guys Suck me. I don't care what order things are done as long as its fun

Reactions: Mister2101

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember a 3some i had with a friend we were f - buddies for a while she wanted to bring in another guy i had no problem with it. He was pretty handsome she was in control of the evening. She wanted a lot of double penetration. I was in on front he did behind indid mouth he did pussy.she directed us what to do. I took a break when i returned he was screwing her i decided to take that man ass so i climbed on and gently shoved it in balls deep he did not protest it was a great session we woke up and the room smelt like sex