MMF

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think mmf scenes are my favorite, and have had this experience 6 times over the years. Mostly, this was in college where my roommate and I were into this, and with a teammate. Each time, we involved a girlfriend or a hookup. The first time, it was my roommate and my girlfriend smoking hash at our apartment. I just started making out with Missy, and we started having sex in front of my roommate, who then joined in. We even double penetrated her, which was awesome, she nearly blacked out.

I thought the experiences were very intense -- focused on the girl and very physical, aggressive sex. The feeling of *totally* filling and dominating the girl, but doing it for her was incredible.

I have not had the chance over the last few years.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first mmf when I was 19. I am now 47 and have had several other mmf sense. But the first one was by far the best sexual experiance I ever had. The other guy and I had been together a few times befor that and set it up with his girlfriend. We all messed around with each other and doing each other. At one point the female had an idea. She wanted to try double vaginal penitration. She was on all fours over him and I entered her from behind. Once inside it was fantastic. I could feel the other guys dick against mine as we both fucked her. It was like fucking his dick. Again, by far the best fuck of my entire life.

Did DPP once but it's not my best sexual souvenir... Too much cock involved maybe ? ;)

I'm a bigger fan of classical DP

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, HOT STUD, I'm not sure I can wait much longer. The suspense is driving me crazy with anticipation! Damn, what happend, man? What did you do? Did you double penetrate? Was it vaginal only, or was one vaginal and the other anal? You can feel the other guy in both situations, although there is more intamacy between the guys during double vaginal sex.

I haven't done double penetration since my university days, but I remember them as probably the best, the most exotic, the most sensual, and the most intense fucks ever! Man, does that bring back memories!!!