MMM threesomes - what's in it for the second top?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I've been on the receiving end of a couple of spitroasts and, from my perspective, they were completely mind blowing. Now, a regular fb of mine is trying to find another to tag team/spitroast me and, as many guys as there are who post "3some/groups" in their online profiles, he's having a hell of a time getting anyone to step up and deliver.

It would be too easy to just take it personally and write it off as all me, but he insists that isn't the case. What a friend :) My question for the group here is, what's in it for the second top? For those here that enjoys being a threesome top, what is the appeal? Thanks!

hotheadguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't see why being top layer of the sandwich should be different from being a top in other situation, except for the squirmy little piggy-in-the-middle.

But hey, tell us what it's like being piggy-in-the middle.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been the sole top during a "gang-bang". There were 6 or 7 other guys there and most were bottoms. One other guy was a versatile, but that night he was receiving anal rather than giving. For me, it was more of a mental rush that all of these guys were wanting and waiting for my cock to plow into them. I put on my cock ring and condom and went to town. Condoms desensitize my cock somewhat so there was zero sensation to cum. I used up a dozen condoms before I was too tired to go on, so I just lay there and enjoyed a blow job. Like I said, it was more mental than physical satisfaction (I only had one orgasm the whole night and that was right before I left).

Reactions: atatpoat

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
That's similar to my experiences as a pig in a spit roast. I really get off on making well hung guys cum, and having two grunting and trying for all their worth to force more and more cock into my body is an incredible turn on.

It is a little harder to concentrate on what's going on at either end, though, and I do like to adjust how I work a cock based on the reactions of my top. Does the ass man prefer me pushing out from within, or tight clenching? Does the oral guy like bent neck or straight, lots of slobber and noise or clean and methodical? In a threesome i has to be more like a back and forth on each partner, or sometimes it's cool to just let them go at it and I rag doll for a while.