Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She had beautiful long black hair cascading down her back, honey colored skin with dark eyes and pouty lips, she was your stereotypical Filipina. Short, maybe 4’11” if that with a nice tight round ASS and barely a mouthful of breast, wearing a long white shirt with no bra and purple lace thong she was hot and I wanted to tear off the clothes.

Walking towards the sofa she dropped to her knees at the floor and then parted my legs and began rubbing my crotch and kissing me on the lips. God could she kiss and those full lips made you hard just thinking how she could use them. She began to wrestle and tug at my shorts pulling them down below my growing hard-on.

She grabbed it first in one hand and then in both as she played and explored it before kissing it then circling the head with her tongue and then she popped it in and out of her wet mouth before finally sliding it inside slow at first. I sat there as she bobbed up and down on my cock her hair falling all across my groin, abs and thighs tickling as she increased her speed and then slowly stopped and began again. She was a pro and giving head too.

Pushing her off before I cummed she stood and slowing dropped the shirt off one shoulder then both and then sliding it to the floor exposing those beautiful Lacey panties and that sweet Filipino ASS; mmmm.

My cock standing at attention bobbing up and down with excitement as I watched her playfully remove her panties first pulling them up inside her wet pussy and then down over that butt. Turning she moved and grinded those hips and then slid down and rubbed against my dick then slid it inside her pussy.

Thrusting and grinding her tight ass up and down on my cock slow and fast and slow again she knew what she was doing to me she was driving me crazy. Riding me fast and faster, deep and deeper as he back arched slightly and she softly screamed and I knew she was cumming too. Turning her and putting her up on the sofa lying across the back as I slid in behind her my head rubbing its way in her wet cunt