Mmmmm my pussy is...

Am I some kind of a freak(like freak of nature)?

• YES! Double the size of your Monster CUNT!

Votes: 110 32.7%
  • Yes, your mutant cunt is so huge--it's deformed!

Votes: 158 47.0%
  • Not yet... But very close!!

Votes: 30 8.9%
  • No... I've seen bigger...

Votes: 38 11.3%

• Total voters

ilovekandypaint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must say. That is the biggest pussy I have ever seen, but sumhow it is extememy erotic to me.. M)be because I have never been with a woman that pumped...And if she did never to this extent lol...anyway if ur not posting anymore pics pls pm me with a few I am curious how this goes from 'regular' and I use that loosely lol to this

D

deleted110426

Are you serious? Have you ever seen a "normal" (I use that term loosely, but this one is obviously far from any semblance of normal) pussy?

I didn't mean that in a good way.

bambambam

Just Browsing
Media
What the hell is that! Have you ever shown it to a man?
Its pretty disgusting...but I'm guessing with your fetish you want it even bigger?

If you like people being freaked out then it sounds like you just need to walk around town in anything vaguely tight! I'm sure you can see that bulge from a mile away.

Just out of interest, have you ever had sex with it like that? Surely if your labia alone are 7inches its pretty hard to get much inside you.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whom are you kidding? You have a pumped cunt if i've ever seen one. I've never figured what the appeal is. For two things, you labia and clit aren't to be found in the pics. To go down on you would be like sucking a balloon.