Mmmmm my pussy is...

Am I some kind of a freak(like freak of nature)?

• YES! Double the size of your Monster CUNT!

Votes: 110 32.7%
  • Yes, your mutant cunt is so huge--it's deformed!

Votes: 158 47.0%
  • Not yet... But very close!!

Votes: 30 8.9%
  • No... I've seen bigger...

Votes: 38 11.3%

• Total voters

wowimbig2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think you will see that what i have been saying about being GIGANTIC is very true
in the video i am putting on a pair of underwear-AND I PULLED THEM UP AS FAR AS THEY COULD GO- SERIOUSLY

this gives a good idea to understand just how big i get.
:eek:

58931d1237657249-mmmmm-my-pussy-is-underwear_0001_0001.jpg

58930d1237657249-mmmmm-my-pussy-is-wowimbig-hugecunt.jpg

Attachments

Milkmaniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know why there is so much negativity towards Wow - it's her body, she's an adult, it's not hurting anyone, so I think she is being shit on by a lot of you who all drool over oversized (pumped and unpumped) cock, yet become hypocrites when a woman does basically the same thing.

I find her modification to be pretty fucking hot, and I hope she continues to enjoy herself any way she likes. I'd love to play around with a pussy like that. Having fucked a lot of women with "normal" pussies, it would be interesting as hell and maybe even the best ever. Let's have open minds, people.

Compass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bleh. Of all the wonderful things that can be done with the human body, why would you do that? I assume it must feel absolutely amazing or something. Having said that, if it feels good, do it, it's not hurting anybody and it's a lot better than anal fisting etc. Anyone know what the long term effects are? Prolapse?

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know why there is so much negativity towards Wow - it's her body, she's an adult, it's not hurting anyone, so I think she is being shit on by a lot of you who all drool over oversized (pumped and unpumped) cock, yet become hypocrites when a woman does basically the same thing.

I find her modification to be pretty fucking hot, and I hope she continues to enjoy herself any way she likes. I'd love to play around with a pussy like that. Having fucked a lot of women with "normal" pussies, it would be interesting as hell and maybe even the best ever. Let's have open minds, people.

I totally agree. It's her body. Isn't that the same mantra that abortion supporters use? I digress, I think it would be an awesome experience as well.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That looks to me like a penis/vagina combination - ambiguous. Didn't know there are pussy pumpers. Is the clit the top most flesh, bifurcated? How do you jerk that monstrosity? With a fire hydrant?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dont compliment her. That is not what she wants. She wants to be told how disgusting and aweful that is. Its like that small penis humilliation thing. This is a freaky ugly pussy thing. :eek:

I dont get it. Are the lips pumped up or are her insides coming out? It almost looks like that prolapse in the ass I have seen in pics where a girl gets her asshole reamed so much her insides fall out.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a big fan of pumping in either sex... but as long as you aren't harming yourself intentionally or otherwise your absolutely not a freak (unless the label turns you on) so get down with your bad self.

Demnor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes you are a freak, a sexy freak.

Your cunt should be much bigger though. Keep pumping it! I want to see it atleast twice the size.:cool:

I'd also like to know how big a toy you can fit when fully pumped.

al_caine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Go further, you almost reached perfection ... I KNOW how a fat pumped pussy feels in my mouth, on my tongue, between my fingers and around my fat cock ... devine +++ ...

mauidaddio

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, you are disgusting. PLEASE don't freak the membership out by showing how your swollen, engorged pussy looks in spandex. I don't think I could stand to see it.