Mmmmm my pussy is...

Am I some kind of a freak(like freak of nature)?

• YES! Double the size of your Monster CUNT!

Votes: 110 32.7%
  • Yes, your mutant cunt is so huge--it's deformed!

Votes: 158 47.0%
  • Not yet... But very close!!

Votes: 30 8.9%
  • No... I've seen bigger...

Votes: 38 11.3%

• Total voters

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you able to take a much longer dick since your pussy is potruding 7 inches out of your body? If so I bet a really long guy could finally get his whole dick inside a pussy for the first time.

That is an interesting question.

Unfortunately looking at it makes me hear music from the creature cantina.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Listen, sweetie - It's nice to have a fetish an' all but your pussy is not naturally like that (bar the first pic, which looks like a perfectly normal , if slightly fleshy, cunt) - you have pumped your pussy. Many women like to pump - that personally looks a pump too far for me - but you aren't a freak, you're a pussy pumper.

And why not - if you like it, more power to ya :smile:

I'll agree with this member.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it, I've pumped for years so I know what I'm looking at, the more extreme the better. I would love to get my fleshtubed cock and her monster cunt together, birds of a feather should fly together.

7Inside

Just Browsing
Media
Lot of judgmental people here. To each his/her own. This IS the show off area, (though she did ask for it I suppose). Anyway, medically, it doesn't look healthy but it's your body. Your pussy is a bit extreme but also sexy in a freakish way. I'd love to lick it and fuck it in that state just for the experience.

The first 1,2 mabe even the third ones where nice but it got a lil too far as they went on. On the other hand if that's what u like and it pleases u go ahead.