Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vagina how we love you so…it is where it all begins for all of us, through sexual intercourse and then the subsequent pregnancy and delivery of the child. We all know this however why is it that so many of us heterosexuals worship its beauty, the wetness caused by rubbing against it and fingering the entrance, it’s musky sweet odor that lures us in and then its taste. What is it really?

Personally I have seen a lot of pussies and some are very seductive and pretty, my favorites being clean-shaven with tight inviting slits or even a small landing strip of fur that points me in the right direction.

Going back to adolescence I am still very turned-on with playing with it. I mean sliding your hands down a pair of jeans or up a skirt and rubbing against a tight panty until the wetness from her honey pot seep into it. The fragrant and arousing affect of the smell on your finger(s). Getting more mature I also love when a woman hunches on you and the arousal that is felt as she rubs her self against you even with her clothes on then the wet feeling.

Softly parting her inviting legs to view that snatch as you been to kiss and nibble close to it before diving in head first into its wetness. I love sucking on the swollen clit as I finger it and then sliding my darting probing tongue slowly and then deeply into it. I love it when they sit atop my face too. Sometimes leaning against the headboard or wall, as they rock, grind and thrust themselves as they fuck your mouth, grabbing you from behind the head pulling you in closer until they explode sometime violently into your mouth. Mmmmmmmmm I love it!

Pussy juice all over your fingers and face or cock, the slippery sounds as you finger it or fuck it, mmmmmmmmm.

Or as you kiss passionate and slide your hand down to her crotch fighting to get in, grabbing that ass and pulling those panties up inside her tightly as she slides and rubs herself humping against her lingerie what a turn-on.

God knew indeed what he was doing by creating woman and the rose that attracts so many. As for our homosexual friends, no I don’t see what you see or even feel what you do although I love teasing you as I play with myself I am just not attracted to another mans cock it just doesn’t seem the same. But to each his own…the pussy can make a 6’1”, 215lb athletic male weak and begging to surrender to her desires. Hence the term pussy whipped. The only other part of her anatomy that can do this to me his her ass but that’s another story.

So for the other pussy lovers what is it about this that you too love and for those who desire a stiff cock tell me too what you like about it. I mean I understand as I love to pull on it and rub it and even show it off as I perform my solo pleasure but what is that attracts you to it how close is to my own attraction to a beautiful pussy.

0cram

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! That is very good writing. I am good at reading and I just got so much out of it.

I was planning on saving myself until marriage but I still have an opinion and some experience with more minor things than penetration.

I am attracted to the sight of breasts, ass, and pussy, as well as muscles and cock but women really know how to turn men like us on. I cannot begin to describe how girlfriends have made me felt but you put it very well.

D

deleted507181

Nice writing. Reminds me of the old adage -

Pussy - You spend the first nine months trying to get out and the rest of your life trying to get back in!!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dick how we love you so…it is where it all begins for all of us, through masturbation and then the jack-off buddy and then the first taste of cock. We all know this and that so many of us homosexuals worship its beauty, the wetness caused by rubbing against it and fingering the piss slit, it’s musky sweet odor that lures us in and then its taste. What is it really?

Personally I have seen a lot of dicks some are very seductive and pretty, my favorites being hairy with big inviting slit and a fat mushroom head that begs to be sucked.

Going back to adolescence I am still very turned-on with playing with it. I mean sliding your hands down a pair of jeans or up some basketball shorts and rubbing against a big hard dick until the wetness from his precum seeps into his underwear. The fragrant and arousing affect of the smell and stickness on your finger(s). Getting more mature I also love when a man grabs the back of your head and forces you down on his cock. Breathing in the smell of his arousal as he slides in and out of your mouth leaving a string of wetness and desire.

Parting his inviting legs to view that big, throbbing hard cock and hairy nut-filled balls begging to be kissed and nibbled. I love sucking on the swollen head as I finger the shaft and then sliding my darting probing tongue slowly and then deeply into the piss slit. I love it when he skull fucks me, too. Sometimes leaning against the headboard or wall, as he rocks, grinds, and thrusts as he fucks my mouth, grabbing me from behind the head pulling me in closer until he explodes sometimes violently into my mouth. Mmmmmmmmm I love it!

Nut all over my fingers and face or chest, the sucking sounds as you suck it, mmmmmmmmm. I love dick.

Last edited: