Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ejaculation is the ejecting of semen (usually carrying sperm) from the male reproductory tract, and is usually accompanied by orgasm. It is usually the final stage and natural objective of sexual stimulation, and an essential component of natural conception. Ejaculation may also occur spontaneously during sleep (a nocturnal emission or "wet dream").

Mmmmmmmmm at what point do you let it all cum out. How do you feel. I love when the first droplets of my pre-cum ooze drips from my swollen head. Rubbing these first drops across it and up and down my throbbing shaft; this natural self lubricant which enhances my touch and only helps to build and fill my cock with cum as I continue to play with myself.

Even when having sex as I can feel myself becoming wet and more aroused the intensity of my fuck increases and becomes deeper and more deliberate.

Especially when taking some hot ass Doggy style as I thrust in and our slowly at first, even teasingly not going all the way in and then slowly sliding inside deeper and deeper and then as they match my thrust with their hips grinding back against me. My clean-shaven testicles slapping against that ass I can feel the cum building inside my hot lave tube.

As I can hold back no longer I withdraw my cock shooting my hot white lava across that ass and lower back, with quick rapid spurts of hot cum.

Mmmmmm ejaculation – don’t you just love it?

ulike2c2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
first droplets of my pre-cum ooze drips from my swollen head. Rubbing these first drops across it and up and down my throbbing shaft; this natural self lubricant which enhances my touch and

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thrust in and out slowly at first, even teasingly not going all the way in, and then slowly sliding inside deeper and deeper, and then as they match my thrust with their hips grinding back against me, my clean-shaven testicles slapping against that ass, I can feel the cum building inside.
During the prime years of my sexual activity that's precisely how I mounted the women I fucked. To start I went down on their sweet pussy, darting my tongue in and out of their cunt, making my cock maximum hard. My pre-cum and her juice provided a perfect silky entry as I slid my 8" cock all the way in. It was ecstasy as I could feel the cream from my balls churning and signaling that it was on the way out. Then that point of no return, with my cock withdrawn, the contractions pumped the semen out of my cock onto the women's beautiful breasts. I think for a man nothing surpasses that.

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ejaculation is the ejecting of semen (usually carrying sperm) from the male reproductory tract, and is usually accompanied by orgasm. It is usually the final stage and natural objective of sexual stimulation, and an essential component of natural conception. Ejaculation may also occur spontaneously during sleep (a nocturnal emission or "wet dream").

Mmmmmmmmm at what point do you let it all cum out. How do you feel. I love when the first droplets of my pre-cum ooze drips from my swollen head. Rubbing these first drops across it and up and down my throbbing shaft; this natural self lubricant which enhances my touch and only helps to build and fill my cock with cum as I continue to play with myself.

Even when having sex as I can feel myself becoming wet and more aroused the intensity of my fuck increases and becomes deeper and more deliberate.

Especially when taking some hot ass Doggy style as I thrust in and our slowly at first, even teasingly not going all the way in and then slowly sliding inside deeper and deeper and then as they match my thrust with their hips grinding back against me. My clean-shaven testicles slapping against that ass I can feel the cum building inside my hot lave tube.

As I can hold back no longer I withdraw my cock shooting my hot white lava across that ass and lower back, with quick rapid spurts of hot cum.

Mmmmmm ejaculation – don’t you just love it?

MMM - I love precum. 80% straight?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just like a steam engine powered train arriving at "Grand Central Station" in New York City. I have memories of hearing the promo played on the radio when I was a young lad. I believe it was 1947.

The arrival of the steam train and the ejection of a full load of steam as the train stopped.

A very powerful memory that also allows me to also focus on the intense feeling of ejaculation at the final steps of sexual intercourse. As someone here stated, "Doggy Style" with the balls slapping and the load of ejaculate being emitted from the head of the peeled back cock.

Great, intense feeling. I can feel the pre-cum secreting right now.

I may have to go and work out a batch right now.

Enjoying Life!!!