MMMMMMatador pics . . . WOW!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Nothing gets me more excited than seeing bullfighters bulges, bellboy bulges in tight uniforms and the like. Some great bullfighter bulges are seen in the movie Bullfighter and the Lady with Gilbert Roland and Robert Stack. I have attached a few bullfighter bulges.

Attachments

bigboyjay

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I saw a foreign movie ( I think it was called sand and blood) that showed the wrapping of a bullfighters penis while getting dressed before a bull fight. Does anyone know of this movie? I've never been able to find it again.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This movie has been done many times. Here is a link to a list of the different versions of Blood and Sand. Blood and Sand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Are you thinking of the 1989 Spanish version with Sharon Stone?

Years ago I saw a foreign movie ( I think it was called sand and blood) that showed the wrapping of a bullfighters penis while getting dressed before a bull fight. Does anyone know of this movie? I've never been able to find it again.

bigboyjay

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This movie has been done many times. Here is a link to a list of the different versions of Blood and Sand. Blood and Sand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Are you thinking of the 1989 Spanish version with Sharon Stone?
yes, I think that was the one. But when I saw it in the theater in NYC, it showed a close-up of the bull fighters dic being wrapped. I have never seen that scene again in the version on dvd.

Reactions: ronin001

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, I think that was the one. But when I saw it in the theater in NYC, it showed a close-up of the bull fighters dic being wrapped. I have never seen that scene again in the version on dvd.

They have another guy wrap their cocks with something? For what? Protection or bulge padding? I'm intrigued.

By the looks of their dick and ball outline thru their pants it doesn't look like there is anything between them and the fabric.