MMORPG / World of Warcraft (WoW) Players on LPSG

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are there any other LPSG members who play MMORPGs like EverQuest or World of Warcraft? I love playing nude after working out in the gym for a few hours -- I bet other members have their own quirks while playing also!

What are other members' character names / servers? Proudmoore server here. List your info in this thread.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've played EverQuest, Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. Wasn't too fond of any them, but I did play WoW for almost a year. I didn't exactly enjoy it, but it was a way to pass the time. I had a level 70 holy palidan, and a level 70 fire mage. Can't remember the server though, was some time ago.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Used to play WoW, had a 80 hunter, warlock and a 75 Paladin in US Server thrall but decide not to play anymore because its taking too much of my time. Now i just play Team Fortress 2 or World in Conflict online.

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice!! Great to see there are a few of us out there. I play off-and-on also....right now I'm in an "on" phase doing a lot of raiding. Which server are you on Kotch?

How does everyone else like their server? I'm pretty happy with Proudmoore - it has an alternative edge. Lots of aussies and GLBT players on there.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I played WoW on the Euro servers for a little over a year. Had three level 80's and another seven characters that I had hoped to eventually get to 80. Horde, ofc. :wink:

But, due to some personal issues, I'm not playing anymore. I plan on starting again, maybe as early as the next week or so. Gonna do RAF with a personal friend of mine, so I'll be on the American servers after that. No idea which realm, though. I have a feeling I'll be playing on about three realms. And, if I want to play with my real life friends, I'll be playing all alliance. That makes me sad. :frown1: Gonna have to create some horde chars on another server or something.

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, another wow player right here *points to self* Have been playing for sometime now (about 4 years gradually coming to an end :S ) Some would say I have been addicted, in the past I would have agreed but not any more. Wow was a time consuming game but not since blizz made a few changes in the new expansion.

Can find me hanging around in Dalaran on Sha'tar EU (no pun intended..)

D_Dewanc Spermatocide

Just Browsing
Media
I played World of Warcraft for bout 4 years.

Dunemaul: 80 priest and warrior, 72 frost mage, 71 survival hunter, 65 DK, a Gbank 12 druid. Was addicted throughout high school. Reached level 60 in about 15 days played time, i think 2-3 weeks actual time. Did the pvp race to rank 11 almost 12. End game raided to AQ40. In BC raided up to BT as a main tank with 21k hp unbuffed. Went fury in LK cause tanking was not "cool" anymore :).

MysticNight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been playing WoW since it came out actually...but in the past 6 months or so I've gradually been trying to quit, due to junior/senior year of college, and just better things to do with friends in real life. I kind of regret spending so much time on that stupid game in the past, but oh well.

Used to play on Windrunner as a main tank for a high end guild, for anyone else who plays and might have been on that server.

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I completely can relate to your story Kotchanski -- lots of crazy, close-minded people out there. I started off on Dawnbringer and made my way to Proudmoore because I heard how much more easy going many of the players were. Of course, you get your crazies like anywhere else, but people as a whole seem more laid-back. It also seems pretty populated, so there is always someone looking to do something at all times of day or night.

For those of you thinking of new servers to try...I encourage you to try Proudmoore! The glbt guilds on the Horde side have some version of "Taint" in their name, while many of the glbt alliance guilds have some version of "Stonewall" in the name. You really can't go many places on the server without encountering "family" of some kind!

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I completely can relate to your story Kotchanski -- lots of crazy, close-minded people out there. I started off on Dawnbringer and made my way to Proudmoore because I heard how much more easy going many of the players were. Of course, you get your crazies like anywhere else, but people as a whole seem more laid-back. It also seems pretty populated, so there is always someone looking to do something at all times of day or night.

For those of you thinking of new servers to try...I encourage you to try Proudmoore! The glbt guilds on the Horde side have some version of "Taint" in their name, while many of the glbt alliance guilds have some version of "Stonewall" in the name. You really can't go many places on the server without encountering "family" of some kind!
YouTube - Proudmoore Pride 2009

That video is kind of related, it's the Pride event that was hosted by Taint and Stonewall.

Anyway, I really don't play many MMOs. I dabbled in some Korean ones, and the 14 day WoW trial, but that's about it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
some noob threatened to report me because i beaten them in a duel

Haha. I was outside Undercity once standing at the top of the Zeppelin tower waiting for it to show up... I was level 70, on my enhancement shaman... and some level 17 hunter comes up and challenges me to a duel. I accepted just for shits and grins. He sicks his pet on me, I one-shot it then one-shot him. He got SUPER PISSED at me that I killed his pet. Saying it was completely pointless because I was so high level that he wouldn't have done any damage to me, and I was obviously going to win the duel anyway. He was calling me name after name, throwing the F-bomb every other word... SO MAD. I just said, "Well, don't challenge a level 70 to a duel and you won't have to worry about your pet dying." Seriously? It's not like he had to go get a new one or anything! Crazy people.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some friends on Proudmoore (and various others, but they weren't mentioned).

Gandoch 80 Undead Warlock
US-Smolderthorn

I've pretty much quit playing the last few months, guilds have just been falling apart on my server. If I don't find a server to transfer to I'll probably just quit. Not looking forward to the shenanigans I'll have to go through to transfer my money with me. 20k gold limit on character transfers is weaksauce. :(

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Haha. I was outside Undercity once standing at the top of the Zeppelin tower waiting for it to show up... I was level 70, on my enhancement shaman... and some level 17 hunter comes up and challenges me to a duel. I accepted just for shits and grins. He sicks his pet on me, I one-shot it then one-shot him. He got SUPER PISSED at me that I killed his pet. Saying it was completely pointless because I was so high level that he wouldn't have done any damage to me, and I was obviously going to win the duel anyway. He was calling me name after name, throwing the F-bomb every other word... SO MAD. I just said, "Well, don't challenge a level 70 to a duel and you won't have to worry about your pet dying." Seriously? It's not like he had to go get a new one or anything! Crazy people.

Lol that funny :biggrin1: