Mo Rocca

jason79

Sexy Member
Media
So Bulgereport has Mo Rocca listed in the "huge" category along with people like Tim Allen, Ronan Keating, Jared Leto, and Brett Favre. I've always found him extremely sexy, but can't find many pics to support his "huge" status.

Anyone else have anything?

Attachments

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand this board. Why do you guys come to a board about Celebrity Endowments if you have nothing to offer related to Celebrity Endowments?

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not for nothing but these 4 pics seem to involve a lot of shirtless hot guys....is Mo Rocca gay and/or out?

Also not for nothing....I always thought he was kind of cute but now that I see him without his shirt on I, uh, think I'm all set.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
He's been pretty much out, but a "flag waver" for his entire career. He was always a hot nerd type that I like... and everyone says he's REALLY hung... so that's always a big plus. I think he looks pretty decent in those shirtless pics for a man over 40. I'd definately do him.

Reactions: BallRalls

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Bulgereport has Mo Rocca listed in the "huge" category along with people like Tim Allen, Ronan Keating, Jared Leto, and Brett Favre. I've always found him extremely sexy, but can't find many pics to support his "huge" status.

Anyone else have anything?

Just some doubts. If the pictures on the net really were Brett Favre, I certainly wouldn't place him in the "huge" category. He's not some teeny weeny wienie, but he certainly isn't huge.

Nutmegger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my favorite parts about watching Sunday Morning is when he comes out with a lovely outline of his cock in his grey slacks. It’s always there and he always shows it.
At first, being the newbie here, I thought I was seeing things in the grey slacks. Actually, after searching I ended up at this site. Didn't know anything about it (lpsg), that is.

Reactions: BallRalls