Moaning, Climaxing, Sexual Enjoyment And Some Other Things

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ladies, I have a bunch of questions now. Feel free to answer. My apologies if they sound stupid or common sense. My apologies if its offensive and a bit too intrusive. Hope the holiday was enjoyed.

You all don’t have to answer every single question. But that would be great if you can.

What sexual positions have you found give you the most pleasure?

What positions did you feel induce the most uncontrollable moaning?

The least?

(I know size and the stroke itself affect this too)

What caused positions cause you to squirt?

Outside of oral stimulation, what just made you uncontrollably wet?
(That can be mental stimulation, physical non-pentration or just even things that are random. Like seeing your man quietly calmly, sitting in the corner of a room in his tanktop). That can be in social situations, private situations, during foreplay, from phone communication (outside of phone sex), etc.
For physical, I know people’s go to is usually the neck kisses.

Do you find the act of taking your feet and rubbing them on a man’s calves to be your sign of “I want to have sex” or “I want to cuddle” or I want to be close to you/feel your touch?

How do you all go about signaling your attraction to a guy?

Like say, you were in a kitchen and you saw your guy looking at you. Would you then start to find yourself playing with the collar of your top or some form of preening?

I know every woman is different but what did you all find to be the best or most comfortable sexual positions for a guy who is a bit more lengthy?

When you had someone you were highly attracted to, what was the thing that fully hooked you to them?

When you had someone you were highly attracted to, what was the thing that just completely put you off them?

What was the death sentence on your relationship(s)/marriage(s) for you, when you were just completely checked out and was like this is over?

(Slightly different from the previous) When you felt a relationship(s)/marriage(s) was/were over, what was it that just pulled you back in (If it was I stayed for the kids, feel free to not answer)?

When sex got stale in the relationship/marriage, how exactly did it regain its excitement?

When the relationship/marriage felt like a chore what brought back the spark that made you feel back in your relationship?

My apologies if this one is offensive, I mean no harm and I’m not saying this is happening to me now: If you cheated in any of your relationships or marriage what caused you to do so (outside of s/he cheated first. & No I’m not sleeping around on my significant other)? And did the relationship ever go back to normal?

What do you all consider acts of cheating?
What do you all consider acts of being cheated on?

When you put up a wall between you and your partner (current or past) what did it take for the guy to push through that wall (whether it be in the talking stage or while a couple)?

In times where you’ve went completely silent/cold on your partner, what were you hoping for?

If your partner was struggling financially, did it put you off? And outside of improving his finances, what could your partner have done for you to balance out that issue with you?

When you didn’t feel sexually attracted to your partner anymore, how did they get the spark to come back?
If they didn’t what would you have wished they done to get the spark to come back?

Did you feel more sexually stimulated or satisfied during makeup sex or sex that didn’t involve having to make up?

When you were unhappy in your relationship/marriage how did you let your partner know and did you expect him to just figure out how to fix it?

If a man could read your signals, how would you have expected him to let you know without offending you or giving off like he doesn’t understand you?

What are ways a man can regain your trust if he’s lost it?

What are ways a man can build trust in general?

What is the most important factors/aspects of long term relationships, marriages?

What makes a man a great suitor

How big of an age gap is too much when it comes to you being older than a guy (for the record my wife is 7 years older than me & I find it quite natural and fine. We both met as adults)? (For Marriage, relationship, sex)

I’ll keep it at that for now.

There should be or’s instead of / for relationship and marriage. Exhausted

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
While I really respect that you asked clear questions with some thought, you really need to read back for many of these.
We have a couple size queens, but across the board size isn’t much of a factor, and large can be problematic.

And this is too many questions at once. You’ll never get what you want out of this interview.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Omg hunni, TLDR plus wayyyy too many questions at once, the hell ya think I'm gone go through all that toing and froing all those questions, two questions at once is more than enough Lol xx

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I really respect that you asked clear questions with some thought, you really need to read back for many of these.
We have a couple size queens, but across the board size isn’t much of a factor, and large can be problematic.

And this is too many questions at once. You’ll never get what you want out of this interview.

So let me ask. What do you feel I want out of this? Also, I know lots of questions like this can seem boring. But then you get people who are actually open to answering this stuff. Like on a date and stuff. Not that I’m taking dating applications or looking. Happily taken.

But I guess curiosity, not of other women. Just curious what people say.