Moby Dick sporting 16 inches of real meat

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by winnipegguy, Apr 6, 2006.

1. winnipegguy

winnipegguy New Member

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I particularly enjoyed the moment where the commentator said:
    "to increase the size of any part of the body is well worth trying."

Consequently, I am now going off to increase the size of my left ear and my toes. :rolleyes:

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    Using a vacuum pump, i managed to increase the size of my chin from normal to mount rushmore proportions. I'm now working on my nose, because i see the looks that men with larger noses give me, and I know they're looking down their... noses.. at me.

4. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

That was the real deal. According to what I've learned, the man they called Mobey Dick was published in Club magazine sometimes in the very early 1970's as a response to the popularity of 18" black model Long Dong Silver. This was back in the era before computers, Adobe photoshop, Lucas' Star Wars special effects or anything sophisticated enough to produce realistic fakes.

This is a remarkable piece of adult film history. The Club magazine photographer, Rupert Daines, can be seen in this film holding what looks to be an old Hasselblad 500ELM 21/4" X 21/4" equipped with a standard 80mm Planar Carl Zeiss lens. I believe the original film format was Beta and subsequently transferred on to VHS. Perhaps some of the more senior members of lpsg.org in their fifties or older can supply more information. Thanks!

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Calling BS on that one. Realistic fakes are not new. Cheap realistic fakes are new. Asserting otherwise is as silly as claiming that, say, the electronic age started when 79 cent logic gates became available at Radio Shack. Photoshop allows any yahoo to do, on the quick & cheap, crap which used to require decent equipment and some skill.

6. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

I can no longer download the clip, but there was a thread on 11/20/2004 with the "Texas Longhorn" back in 2004. True, special effects have been employed for a long time. Remember the original 1933 movie King Kong using stop action models or Superman with actor George Reeves using a running start and a spring board to "fly" above a 1950's Los Angeles on a wire (until the wire broke in the second season and George went on strike whereupon they used a 90 degree perpendicular blue screen shot of arials while he stood on terra- firma holding his hands up.)

This movie, albeit crude and poorly lit, shows a guy with all of 16." He changes in hardness and the base of his penis is clearly shown. Big dirigable see if the movie is still over at Gunnnar's Swedish site. Take a look and another analysis.

7. Calle

Calle New Member

Where can I find this video you speak of?

8. riccinno

riccinno New Member

I have the April 1980 Club International with that photo spread. I also have the video (VHS) that I ordered from Valentine Products that same year. He seems real to me, but unable to get truly hard. As I recall, though I am not certain, there was another spread in the sister magazine Club that had him with no face shot , but an accompaying stoty by his wife or girlfriend. If I knew how to transfer it from VHS to digital, I would. It can't last much longer. There was one other guy in that era, MX missle or some such name. It would be interesting to know what he is doing now.

9. hungmark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    where can we lay our hands on this vid clip?

10. ginger

ginger New Member

Albums:
  11. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I've had that vid clip for some time now. The quality is horrible, never seen it anywhere else so decided to hold on to it.:cool:

12. stefanel

stefanel New Member

Albums:
    can we have a repost, pretty please ?

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I'm not in my fifties but I saw photos in dirty magazines of the member in question. It was fake as fuck.

I just love it when 16 inches and real pop up in the same sentence.

14. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Saw it again and have to say it, the real deal. The only corrections are that it originally appeared in Club International in 1980, not the early seventies and the Hasselblad photographer Rupert Daines was using in the video was a manual 500CM and not the motorized 500ELM. (Finished with retractions.):smile:

Does anyone have the video of The MX Missile? This was the third Club International featured "phallic size" model, after Long dong Silver and The Texas Longhorn. I actually saw print stills of this tattooed guy in a dog-eared Club magazine that had changed hands numerous times from the eighties until 1992 when I acquired it. The guy posed with a really cute blonde babe and the advertisement for the video at least promised that it would be more than the boring Texas Longhorn photoshoot.

15. D_Havernaugh Harrydik

16. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

I will say this, if Moby Dick IS fake, it's the best I've seen. Even close up it moves properly and the texture is normal and no seam in pubic area. It's odd that he would be lumped in with Long Dong Silver and the MXMissile, two obvious fakes. MX because of color and shape; LDS because of changes in appearance in each photo session.
    Moby Dick may be the best fake of all time .. if he is. Got any more thoughts?

17. Phatdick

Phatdick New Member

Albums:
    Very Fake..another attachment....look at the base ...the first 2-3 inches thats were is his real soft penis is clearly you can see were it bulges a bit since his penis is inserted in that thing ...so funny

Also watch how careful she handels that ........huh don't want to mess up the photo shot...lol

18. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

How come I can add a comment here and later it disappears?
    Dennis

19. StickyDlite

StickyDlite New Member

I saw this years ago when it first came out and I thought fake at the time and still do. The movement of the shaft is only normal where it is closest to the body as one would expect from a prosthetic device.

I have since then seen 5 penises that big or bigger. Many of you know of huge1_4u_ from either yahoo or paltalk, and that is definitely real. There are two others on paltalk that I know of around the same size however I don't remember their nics. Another guy from the UK who shows up at anywebcam from time to time is monster_cock. I have seen one in real life at a glory hole and was absolutely in shock at the size of it.

I have seen a few that were obvious fakes and a couple that were nearly convincing on other webcam sites. Things to look for are soft movement that is natural throughout the whole shaft, not just the part closest to the body. Never even seeing it soft is another good clue as well as them never showing their balls or hiding the base in boxers or the like. Don't be fooled by a cumshot either as those can sometimes be faked as well.

20. VRMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    THANK you very much, pantang!!

Draft saved Draft deleted