Moby Dick sporting 16 inches of real meat

Gerardo Arias

Experimental Member
Media

Hey, that young man standing y naked with the barbell (nickname: Mr. MX).
Is this flaccid penis is REAL? ... Wow!!, seems to be a flaccid penis huge and legitimate.
I guess this pic is from Texas Longhorn but younger, called here Mr. MX.
It is a shame that it only exsist only photo of him!.

riccinno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sent this message a long while back to cardiffdillon:

I remember that we talked about Moby dick one time. I just found something on yahoo 'links for size queens' where someone said that he was a fomous british wrestler named "Ringo" Tom Rigby. I searched and found him on:

Contents

Looks just like him. Thought you might want to know

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was the real deal. According to what I've learned, the man they called Mobey Dick was published in Club magazine sometimes in the very early 1970's as a response to the popularity of 18" black model Long Dong Silver. This was back in the era before computers, Adobe photoshop, Lucas' Star Wars special effects or anything sophisticated enough to produce realistic fakes.

This is a remarkable piece of adult film history. The Club magazine photographer, Rupert Daines, can be seen in this film holding what looks to be an old Hasselblad 500ELM 21/4" X 21/4" equipped with a standard 80mm Planar Carl Zeiss lens. I believe the original film format was Beta and subsequently transferred on to VHS. Perhaps some of the more senior members of lpsg.org in their fifties or older can supply more information. Thanks!

yes cause of course they didnt have camera tricks, 4'6 models with 2" hands, or idk flat out LYING back in the 70's. lol @ the fact that the guy who claims to be 13 inches also claims this is true.

Moby Dick - Texas Longhorn is sadly fake though I wanna believe it's real. The guy was actually a British wrestler, fairly well known as Ringo Rigby. Do a Google search and you will see pics, including a recent one.

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for identifying this amazingly endowed British man. Moby Dick is wrestler Ringo Rigby. Real name Leslie M. Hudspith born March 1948 in Coventry UK. A British judo champion back in the 1960's and 70's who became a professional wrestler. I believe he is the real deal from the attached pictures. Les probably is eight inches soft and doubles in size to sixteen inches. He was gifted with a double portion of spongy tissue but when hard was never erect. I doubt if there is woman or man who could take the whole thing. It would have been interesting to watch him in action balling somebody. I 'm sure that monster was in many holes over the years. He could do a lot of damage if he wasn't careful. If I recall correctly, in the video you can see his precum leaking a little from the tip when the girl is handling his cock. Definitely a guy I would like to spend a long weekend in bed with.
Les Hudspith - Player-of-the-Month
Les Hudspith's Testimony

MOBY DICK-RINGO RIGBY-LES HUDSPITH-1.jpg
MOBY DICK-RINGO RIGBY-LES HUDSPITH-2.jpg
MOBY DICK-RINGO RIGBY-LES HUDSPITH-3.jpg