mocked due to your choice in underwear?

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
No, but then again, the vast majority of by friends have not seen my underwear. Wasitband maybe...

Although there was this one time I went on the St Croix river. I would have never guessed the water was actually 80 degrees due to the cold summer we were having. I was very warm and really was pissed that I wasn't wearing any swim trunks. Well, I suggested we go swimming in our underwear that way we could change into our shorts and free ball on the way back.

I was wearing a bright orange pair of Unico boxer briefs...like these:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/55154-img-2193.jpg

He was cool with it saying that he actually prefers briefs to boxers too. Then we had a long chat about underwear and the quality stuff vs the cheap stuff.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college in the late 1960s, was teased about wearing "old man's boxer shorts". Most guys wore briefs.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
years ago there was a group of 'regulars' at the gym, we all knew each other- not close but by name... One morning one of the men was changing when we see BRIGHT pink briefs.....smiles...then someone laughed, then we all did....

seems a red shirt got mixed into the whites...still it was rather funny.....

another time someone dropped trou to show someone of the rattiest boxers.....(I am sure they were comfortable) but they looked like swiss cheese....

he sheepishly said 'got dressed in the dark...okay" :)

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in college my roommate walked in on me and I was just wearing some tighty whities. He had no problems with briefs because he wore them as well but he was floored that someone would still wear white ones. That was like 6-7 years ago.

Now I got my other best buddy and we go to the gym 4 times a week together. I go by his place and change so obviously I gotta drop the trousers. I think I have rather mature friends (well I should say friend cause if any of the other guys are there I change in the bathroom) cause he doesnt comment on underwear. I think it is a case where Just between two guys underwear is underwear...but if you do it in a group your asking for someone to comment and then it becomes guys are just guys...

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In college in the late 1960s, was teased about wearing "old man's boxer shorts". Most guys wore briefs.

It will be the same several generations down the road.....today's trendy boxers will go back out of style in favor of the newest trendy tighty whities or the equivalent and someone will be laughed at for wearing their old man's boxer shorts....again.

Ain't nothing new or original when it comes to style.

Last edited:

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nah, was never teased, think it is something that might happen if one is 12 or something. you seem to have an underwear fetish going on misturrr. maybe you just feel a turn on while talking about it. (and that is not a bad thing afterall)

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only thing people say about my underwear is comment about how i spend so much on them .. most think its a waste of money ..
You have my full support, there is no such thing as waste of money when it comes to underwear... or shopping in general.:tongue:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
So I thought boxer-briefs were in fasion now (preferably black or white). Can anyone give me a fasion update? Girls what do you like?

On topic: once I had lose boxers with cartoonlike squirrels on them. When I dropped my pants, the girl I was going to have sex with laughed a little and ridiculed me for it, saying "haha, is that childrens underwear?"
I answered (while throwing her on the bed): "No, those are squirrels to protect my nuts."
She smiled and said: "Mmm, sexy AND funny.." So it ended well, but I never wore those again whenever there was a slim chance of female company...