mocking in shower

dhq412: hi, you guys generally being the "bigger" guys in the high school showers, i was just wondering if youve ever mocked guys who were smaller endowed than you...its happened ot me a lot(being mocked for having a pindick/hamster dick/baby cock and so on) i was just wondering what leads you to do it...im not judging you or anything, just wondering what the motives are since theres no way i would just come out and ask the guys in real life who did it :)

thanks,
dhq

BIGBOYDAVE: Hi I never have nor whould I ever mock someonelse for there cock size small or large. I say ignor them as It proves that those individuals may have a big cock also a big ego but small brains. As to what leads to this who knows peer preasure or just a stupid attitude or else they may have low self esteem.
Also you might want to approach those individuals in a different setting alone and ask them why they are saying those things and let them know it hurts to hear it. You might be suprised by there response.

2big: Having personally dealt with my own issues of being big, I would have never teased anyone about being too small. Most of the time I have been concerned about hiding myself as to not warrant any unnecessary stares or comments. I think that in general, people who are insecure are the people who are making the unnecessary comments--whether you are too large or too small, they are going to be made. Those of us who don't want to be noticed, or have some shred of empathy probably aren't going to parade around making inappropriate comments.

da_blissmachine: immaturity and insecurity.........
myself, i've noticed average guys do most of the taunting of anyone who is 'different' in any way

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The high school shower scene is EXACTLY where I had my ego badly damaged as a young adolescent.

I still remember the stinging remark I overheard from one of the older guys (further along in endowment than me as I was indeed a late bloomer).

I (quite innocently, really) walked by the other guys with my girded towel and this one smart alec said: "look at these guys walking by trying to cover up what they don't even have!"  Then came all the quick laughs and sneers, etc..  I felt crushed.  (I KNEW this remark was intended for me as I was the only one in the most immediate area with a towel at that moment.)  

Well, fate proved kind to me ultimately....(and FINALLY!) as I went on to be"larger than average"   :)  

In previous posts, I have gotten into "trouble" with other members (average or somewhat under average) who take issue with my modesty and my efforts to not "strut" or show off, etc.  Many of these members believe that I instead, come off even more "insulting to them" by not going ahead and displaying my pride to the hilt.

I simply CANNOT do that---period.  The emotional setback I felt in H.S. (though yes, years and years ago) still reminds me...it's not worth having it on MY conscience (anyway) that I would resort to that tactic.
I wouldn't, nor couldn't put any man thru deliberate, demeaning (absolutely unwarranted) degradation of his size...EVER. --That's just not me.

Having realized recently though, that some average size men (desire? / welcome? / encourage?) that "put- down" attitude from the larger guys... (??)
Well... (trying to be respectful of those others' feelings, here)   ---to each his own I suppose.

Sorry.   --But, I shall NEVER  figure this one out.

dhq412: Wow, after reading those posts, I began to think...
probably the people who make those comments are not mature enough to take part in an online community like this, so it would be very rare for guys like that to be here. but if there are(hopefully you changed your ways!) i would still like your input :)

btw t hanks to everyone for posting

thanks,
dhq

BIGBOYDAVE: good observation and by the way you are welcome to contribute anywhere on the board everyone is welcome to participate

malito: I remember being given the name chicken-dick while in the high school showers. The well endowed guys never teased me. It was the average guys that did. It scarred me away from public showers as soon as that part of my life was over.

da_blissmachine: malito - i had the same experience about my large penis. it wasnt the small guys it was the average guys. this goes for more than penis size too. if you are of a cultural minority, have more/less body hair, too fat/thin, whatever the "normals" will make fun.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look at guys in the showers that have something to look at : big arms, bubble butts, washboard abs, a balance of hairiness, and equipment. Everyone has something going for them. The tall skinny guy with a salami makes me happy that he has a high card and I dont think he should hesitate to show to advantage. The well built guy with the small cock has the body and Im happy for him. I would, if at all, comment on the positive. People who tease maliciously are small minded and their contribution to your self image should be discounted. Allowing comments about your cock size to scar says that your identity is your cock. Yes bigger cocks are impressive but not if they are attached to pricks

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=kurios link=board=youth;num=1044998338;start=0#9 date=02/16/03 at 06:34:32]

"... Yes bigger cocks are impressive but not if they are attached to pricks."

[/quote]

And, thanks to you for that wisdom ! :D

Icarus213: Come to think of it, I've never seen a really hung guy making fun of smaller guys- it's always the average ones who deal out the abuse. Maybe it's because guys with big cocks are more sensitive to the issue as a whole.

H8Monga: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=youth;num=1044998338;start=0#4 date=02/11/03 at 21:25:54]

In previous posts, I have gotten into "trouble" with other members (average or somewhat under average) who take issue with my modesty and my efforts to not "strut" or show off, etc.  Many of these members believe that I instead, come off even more "insulting to them" by not going ahead and displaying my pride to the hilt.

I simply CANNOT do that---period.  The emotional setback I felt in H.S. (though yes, years and years ago) still reminds me...it's not worth having it on MY conscience (anyway) that I would resort to that tactic.
I wouldn't, nor couldn't put any man thru deliberate, demeaning (absolutely unwarranted) degradation of his size...EVER. --That's just not me.

Having realized recently though, that some average size men (desire? / welcome? / encourage?) that "put- down" attitude from the larger guys... (??)
Well... (trying to be respectful of those others' feelings, here)   ---to each his own I suppose.

Sorry.   --But, I shall NEVER  figure this one out.[/quote]

benderten2001, I'm sorry you were picked on in the showers. I think I've written somewhere around here that for some odd reason no one picked on me or mentioned me but they made fun of a guy who was like me. And yes, these were "average" guys although this is talking in terms of flaccid size. We had like two hung soft guys in our grade and no one picked on them nor did they pick on anyone else. I don't think on the whole that it was a big deal for us, but maybe they picked on the other guy for other reasons such as his personality and found something to lower his self esteem.

I have no problem with modesty; I like your modesty and the way you are understanding and all. I'm modest toward all the things I've done others would say is fantastic. I don't understand those who would want you to gloat and show off and I don't understand how it'd be insulting that you don't. Perhaps it's about living vicariously? The desiring, welcoming, and encouraging of put downs and humilitation really has me stumped. I know I'm not like that so you're right to each his own, but I think it's giving in after abuse to their self-esteems. Maybe they feel that is the way it should be and that is their place in the hierarchy, to be floor mats. It's how they deal with themselves I guess. While I can accept myself, I won't do it in a way that makes me inferior to anyone.  

If I've insulted anyone let me know.  I'd like to know why those guys feel the way you described, benderten2001, but I don't think a thread posing that question will be successful at this board, particularly if I started it. Maybe someone else can do it? I'd like to know.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hapi Papi,

Thanks for your kind words regarding my February post.

(That seems so long ago, now!)

But, nothing's changed.

And, I still can't figure out "why" men behave to others the way they do regarding their penis size...

And, that's whichever way the conversation goes, too.

Whether it's the larger guys "egging on" the smaller men or vice versa, it's all so baffling to me.

I still sum it all up as the elusive "male ego".

When it comes to a man's penis, you're dealing with the "mystery of all mysteries" about manhood in general.
Either say something good and flattering about it (whatever its size!) or, there's going to be trouble and wounded feelings, one way or another.

I'm beginning to believe IF all men WERE created equal
;) why, we'd STILL find a way to be unhappy!

H8Monga: Welcome.

If we were all created equal in that department, I think they'd pick on pubic hair!

oldman9x7: I was gone from my CP during the winter months - was in Yuma, AZ. (eat your hearts out) Anyway, I'm just catching up on past postings and came across this one.

When I was in 10th grade (1st yr. HS) I was treated to a sort of reverse discrimination. I don't know how it's done now but in that earlier time (1934) the gym classes had a turn in the swimming pool on one day every other week. So far, so good. The problem arose from the fact we attended this class in the nude - no trunks, no jock straps, NOTHING but skin. If you have read any of my other posts you may recall that I was, as we say, an early bloomer and at that time had attained to very near my full genital potential albeit I was under 130 pounds at 6 feet and change tall.

Strangely (or so it seems to me now) I don't recall that there was any other boy with anything even close to me.
In fact, they were pretty much all still young boys. I was usually careful to keep a low profile in the showers but on swim days we had to line up on each side of the pool facing center while the coach stood on the diving board to call the role and give us instruction as to what activity we would be pursuing. My inability to "hide" in this circumstance led to my being singled out for ridicule because I was DIFFERENT! I won't repeat the name that they tagged on me because it was racially based.

After about 3 bouts of this abuse I started "missing" swim day. I skipped the class three or four times before the coach called me to his office to inform me that if I continued this practice that he would have no choice but to fail me in PE, unless I had a good and valid reason for it. Finally, with some urging, I told him about the teasing AND the reason for it. He almost laughed and confessed that HE was aware of my condition and said something to me to the effect that IF the other boys got very lucky they might someday have the same problem. With that, he went to a cabinet in his dressing room and brought me a small package which turned out to be a very early version of a speedo and told me to come back to class but to wear this "garment" which I did for the rest of my career in High School. That was the end of the torment, I think for two reasons. They were all a bit jealous of the fact that I got to cover up plus they were sure that the coach was in on it and aware of their ridicule. As in most schools, the kids were always afraid of the coach and didn't want to cross him.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Allow me to say that oldman's post is bullshit. This is the guy who posted his pedo fantasies all over this forum.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1044998338;start=12#17 date=04/29/03 at 15:54:45]Allow me to say that oldman's post is bullshit. This is the guy who posted his pedo fantasies all over this forum.[/quote]

Jon has taken the words right out of my mouth!

Back to the topic: In my own observations, it's generally the slightly above average dudes (the 6" - 7" range) that tend to taunt the more meagerly endowed. The bigger-cocked among us really don't make an issue of it. I can't speak for all the hung guys; this is just based on what I've witnessed.

oldman9x7: I am at a total loss. I'm wondering WHY jonb and DMW have chosen to attack me. They have branded my posts as "bullshit" and claim that I have spread "pedo fantasies" all over this forum.

I submit that since I have posted items maybe 15 or 20 times as compared to each of them with well over 600, I must surely cut a wide swath.

I question their right and their ability to doubt my veracity and I wonder at my age of 84 if they feel that they have more memories or wider experience than I.

When I joined this group I was unaware that our every posting had to pass the approval of self-appointed censors.

LPSG presents itself as an open forum. That being the case, I say SHAME ON YOU for attempting to change that by calling any other member a liar based on nothing more than your personal opinion. As it happens, I have related nothing herein that was not true to the event and time of its occurence. I regret that this has happened but it was not of my doing.
Gramps