mocking in shower

thatjiggro: ....heheh....for me I never really had the realization of being larger than normal for the majority of my younger days...

well in Summer Camp, we used to go swimming and so in the locker room (of course) everyone had to get naked to change into swimming trunks, well everyone also had their own lockers and what not and the dude who's locker was beside mine well his was longer than mine so I never even thought of myself as big or anything...but I remember one day I had gotten back from the pool kinda late so I was changing and the people from the other rows were passing by and I was on the end...this one dude stopped, looked down at me, looked up at my face and shook his head with that "whoa.." look...I always wondered why he did that until recently...needless to say I never attempted to mock anyone in the shower :D

MusclCraig20: I had a little bit of that in high school. I was in a lot of sports in high school and that ment changing in the locker room....My buddies had no problem pointing it out and gave me the nickname bigchicken...another name for chicken is a cock...lol

I never mocked in the showers but all the times i did it with friends of mine they would alway think i was making fun of it! Gotta bit pissed off really!