Model Coen Lamont, @coen

munchie885

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 99% sure he's gay/bi. He used to have a YouTube channel where he would have "sassy gay reviews" and though most of the videos are down he still has a video up with Charles Gross where he talks about the type of men he likes.

Reactions: throawaylpsg

throawaylpsg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 99% sure he's gay/bi. He used to have a YouTube channel where he would have "sassy gay reviews" and though most of the videos are down he still has a video up with Charles Gross where he talks about the type of men he likes.

Oh yes, he's very gay lol. He is shy/coy about being totally open with it on his isnta, perhaps because of modeling where ambiguity is a good thing, but he still pings. He just doesn't discuss his sexuality directly.

Here's the youtube with Charles Gross where he is more open about his preferences:
. Coen seems uncomfortable with Charles at time- interestingly, he doesn't even follow Charles any more, they're suuuper different and I can't see how they were ever friends in the first place lol.

BaronCharlus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lmao yall are wild on this site. I'm gay lol. Never really taken ass pics tbh I'm skinny so not much to show off back there. Glad you like the bulge tho :skull: the adjusting the contrast is SENDING me
Hi Coen! The fact we were blessed with your presence and none of these thirsty gays deigned to respond is criminal.