PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 1: "Call Me Dad" (Part 1/2)

"Fuck, dude, this is your dad?!"

"Did you check out the link I just sent you?"

"Yeah, I'm scrolling through his Instagram now. Look at that ass! Is this a fucking prank?"

"Nope. I swear."

"Got photos of his bulge and everything..."

"Yeah. I'm surprised the profile hasn't been pulled."

"Does he look like this in real life?"

"Well you know Instagram, it's all angles and filters. But in person... Yeah, he actually does look just as good."

"I would cum in my pants as soon as I saw him, I don't care if he's my dad."

"Fuck off."

"What're you gonna do now?"

"Well, I guess I'll go and get to know him."

—​

Meeting my dad was by far the most surreal thing that's ever happened to me. I'm sure it would feel that way for every 18-year-old meeting one of their parents for the first time, but after actually seeing what he was like I was even more in disbelief.

I grew up with my mom, step-dad, and three half-siblings. We never really talked about my dad, probably because everybody tried to make me feel just as much a part of the family as everyone else.

From what I knew, Mom got pregnant their senior year of high school. They tried to work it out, but soon decided to split. Mom's parents helped her take care of me while she went to college, where she met my step-dad. My real dad traveled a lot for work, first to New York and then Europe, where he ended up settling down. They agreed it's best for her to get full custody, so I could grow up in a "nuclear family." I think he always sent her a decent amount of money, but we never talked about that either.

—​

I turned 18 a few weeks before graduating high school. That's when Mom asked to talk to me.

"Sam, I have something to tell you," she started, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yes?" I replied anxiously, horror scenarios already swirling in my mind.

"I've heard from your dad. Your... biological dad. He's moving back to the country, and we thought you should know. There's absolutely no pressure, but if you wanted to meet him, you could do so."

I sat looking at her in silence.

"I thought the timing sort of works out," she continued. "You're an adult now, and you'll soon have the summer off. So I agreed to only bring it up to you once. The option's there, if you wanna do it now or in the future. Otherwise, we don't have to talk about it anymore."

I tried to swallow, but my mouth was dry.

"And... you're okay with that?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Is he... here in Massachusetts?"

"No. He bought a house in California."

"So if I wanna meet him, I have to go there?"

"He's offered to come here if that's what you want. But he's also invited you to go stay with him as long as you want this summer. And don't worry about the cost."

I thought about it for a second. A paid vacation in California didn't sound like a bad way to spend my last summer before college. But I knew nothing about this man, even if he was my father.

"Could I... get a one-way ticket," I suggested, "and when I'm there I can decide if I wanna come back in a few days or stay longer?"

"Sure."

"Okay then. Let's do it," I nodded.

—​

The next few weeks I was too busy with school to even think about what's coming next. Mom made all the travel arrangements, and all I had to do was pack and get in the car when it was time to head to the airport. It was the middle of June, and I saw the sun rise as we drove up to Boston early in the morning.

"He got me a first class ticket?" I looked at the boarding pass on my phone.

"Your dad... did well for himself in Europe," was all she said from behind the wheel. We were comfortable, but with four kids in the house we were hardly swimming in money.

"What does he do, anyway?" I asked from the passenger seat.

"He's in fashion."

"Fashion?! Are you sure he's not gay?"

"I think you're pretty much the proof of that, honey."

I laughed. Mom and I always got along, and we got even closer when I came out to her a few years ago.

There was no time for dramatic goodbyes when we got to Logan Airport. We were cutting it short. We said a quick goodbye and it wasn't until I sat on the plane all by myself that the nerves started to set in. To distract myself, I watched a couple of movies and took a nap to catch up on sleep after getting up in the middle of the night.

I loved flying west. With the time difference, it wasn't even noon yet by the time we landed at LAX.

My biggest worry was, what if I don't even recognize my dad? Mom had shown me a photo. He was a handsome-looking man, but what if that wasn't enough to stand out at the airport? What if I wasn't sure it was him, do I walk up and ask "Excuse me sir, do you happen to be my father?"

Turns out, he was the one to recognize me first.

"Sam! Sam!" I heard a man yelling out and waving in my direction. It was a common name, but there was no doubt it was meant for me.

My anxiety started to kick in again as I rolled my cart toward him. How do I say hi, do I shake his hand?

"Come here," he said and pulled me in for a tight hug. "It's so good to see you!" he said, as if this wasn't the first time he was seeing me since I was a baby.

Feeling dirty after my long flight, I was worried I'd stain his clothes. He was wearing the whitest, tightest polo shirt I could imagine. It matched his shiny teeth when he smiled.

"How was your flight?" he asked, again sounding like we were old buddies.

"Good, thanks. Thanks for getting the ticket for me. I've never flown first class."

"Important thing's that you're here. Come on, let's get to the car."

He grabbed the larger of my two suitcases and led the way. I watched him as I walked behind him. He was dressed simple but nice. His fitted shorts made his thighs look great. Even his flip flops looked expensive.

"You packed lightly," he joked as he put my suitcases in his BMW. His biceps bulged, nearly tearing the seams of his shirt.

"Sorry, I didn't know what to pack."

"No worries. If you forgot anything we can always get it here."

The ride to Laguna Beach took over an hour, but the conversation made time pass surprisingly fast. We started talking about the weather, then life in California. He told me about all the places he'd traveled, and how he spent most of his time in Europe in London and Paris. It felt like the type of conversation people have on a first date.

By the time we got to the house, I wasn't even surprised to see it was basically a mansion. Some parts of it looked empty, as if it wasn't fully furnished yet, but most of it looked really nice.

"This is your room," he said as he showed me one of the bedrooms upstairs. "It looks really generic, but if you wanna get some things to put in it, let me know."

"It's great, thanks," I said. He was right, it looked like a nice hotel room, but there was no homey feeling to it.

"How about I let you unpack, and you can come meet me in the kitchen when you're done?"

"Sure."

I closed the door as soon as I was alone in the room, and took a deep breath. I texted Mom to let her know I made it to the house, then checked a text from my best friend. ("Well?? " Lamar asked. "I'm here. It feels weird, but we're being so casual," I texted back.)

I put my clothes in the closet, and my toiletries in the bathroom. I noticed there were no towels, so I went downstairs to ask for some.

"Ben? Do you have any towels I can use?"

"Shoot, I forgot. Sure, c'mere."

I followed him to his bedroom where he got me a set of towels from his closet. As he bent down, the waistband of his designer underwear showed, grabbing my attention.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, if that's okay," I said.

"Of course. Lunch will be ready by the time you're done, if you're hungry."

I showered and changed, and went back down to the kitchen. The table was set and it looked amazing.

"Did you make all this?" I asked.

"Fuck no, I got it delivered. Here," he said, passing me a glass of champagne. "Do you drink?"

Was this a trick question? I'd been drinking with my friends for over a year, but always hid it from Mom.

"Um. Maybe a sip of champagne, to celebrate," I said.

"Exactly. To us finally getting to meet. Thank you for agreeing to come visit me here. I hope you enjoy your stay."

We looked at each other in the eyes as he spoke. This was his usual style, I could tell. Somewhat emotional, but never sappy. We clinked glasses.

"Cheers."

The champagne tasted nothing like the cheap vodka we usually had in Lamar's basement.

—​

It turned out my dad had the charisma of a talk show host, and he could talk without there ever being a lull in the conversation. At times, I completely forgot I was talking to someone who was not just my elder, but my parent as well. Even though they were the same age, Mom was much more of an uptight adult. My dad just seemed... fucking cool.

After lunch, he suggested we go out to the pool for a swim, which seemed like a great idea.

"Did you bring anything to swim in?" he asked. "I might have something for you."

"I brought a pair of shorts. Thanks, Ben."

"Sam?" he said just as I started to head upstairs.

"Listen," he walked a few feet closer to me, "it's okay, and do whatever makes you feel comfortable. But as far as I'm concerned, if you want to, feel free to... call me Dad."

"Okay... Dad," I said, and we both smiled at each other.

Click here for all my stories

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

I was in for a shock as soon as I stepped out in the backyard, and it wasn't only because of how nice it was (the inside of the house seemed nice but the backyard, with the large pool and the hot tub, seemed to be the focal point). I was wearing a pair of baggy boardshorts, but my dad was lying in one of the chairs in nothing but a small, tight pair of speedos and sunglasses.

I'd noticed how fit his body was as soon as I saw him at the airport. His pecs and biceps bulged through his T-shirt, and his strong thighs and big bubble butt were obvious through his shorts as well. But seeing him in his speedos was just unreal: he was probably the fittest person I'd ever seen in real life. His abs and obliques looked photoshopped. I was less hairy than most guys my age, but he was completely smooth, probably to show off his muscles as much as possible.

"There you are," he said as soon as he noticed me. "I made a jug or margaritas. You're free to have one, but I don't want you to feel like you have to drink just because I'm doing it."

"Well, maybe if we don't have to tell Mom," I said, sitting on the chair next to his.

"Oh, did she tell you she wasn't drinking by the time she was your age?" he laughed. "How do you think you came to be?"

"You know, this is the second time today I hear about how I came to be. I can't with you two."

He passed me a drink and we clinked glasses again.

"Why," he asked, "what happened?"

What the hell, I decided to be honest.

"She told me you work in fashion, so I joked about you being gay. She said obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't be here or whatever."

He smiled. I was glad he seemed entertained by the story, rather than upset.

"Nah. I don't discriminate," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not gay but... Men, women, anyone in between, it's not what matters to me," he said, then took a break when he saw the surprised look on my face. "What, don't tell me you're homophobic?"

"It would be pretty funny if I were," I said and took a sip. "I'm gay."

"Well cheers," he said, "to us queers!"

"Cheers to us queers!" we raised our glasses. "Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd say to my dad."

—​

We spent the next couple of hours going in and out of the pool and lounging under the umbrella.

"You phone was pinging," I said as my dad came out of the pool, dripping wet.

"It's nothing, just Instagram notifications," he said, glimpsing at his phone.

"So what does being in fashion even mean, what do you do?" I asked, as the toweled himself dry in front of me, dabbing his muscles.

"I'm a model."

I looked him up and down.

"Really? They'll let anyone model these days."

"Fuck you," he laughed. "D'you know how hard it is to look like this at my age?"

"Nope. I don't even know how it is at this age."

"What're you talking about? You look great." I rolled my eyes at his obvious flattery. "But if you ever wanted to start working out, I have a gym here in the house. And if you need some pointers, I'm happy to do it together. I work out pretty much every morning."

"Really? Will it show a difference?"

"Depends on how long you do it. A week or two won't make any difference other than make you feel better. But if you keep at it all summer, it'll definitely start to show."

The thought of me rolling up to school looking even half as good as he did was what pushed me.

"Deal. Let's do it then."

"Deal. We start tomorrow."

—​

That evening I went to bed early, running on East Coast time. I texted Mom to say everything was going great, much better than imagined, and I was thinking of staying as long as possible.

Scrolling through various apps before turning in, the thought came to me and I opened Instagram and searched for my dad's name.

"Holy shit!" I screamed out loud.

He had over a million followers, and as soon as I saw some of the photos I could see why: he was nearly naked in all of them! There were photos of his bare ass; photos of him flexing his muscles; and photos of him posing in tight speedos or underwear, basically showing off the entire outline of his dick.

I opened the latest photo, of him lying in a chair in the same speedos he wore earlier. Fuck, this was posted a few hours ago! Probably while I was in the pool. I read the caption.

"Dear friends," it said, "I might be posting a bit less than usual over the next few weeks. I just wanted to let you know everything's okay. More than okay❣️ A person very important to me came back into my life, and I want to spend as much time as possible with them. Have a lovely day, and greetings from sunny California. ☀️❤️‍"

I started to tear up. I looked at the photo. His abs, his pecs, his whole body looked even better than it did in reality. His speedos, tight as they were when I saw them earlier, looked positively obscene from this angle, I could almost entirely make out the head of his dick.

"Are you up??!!!" I texted Lamar. "You'll never believe what the fuck happened!"

I shared the Instagram link with him and my phone rang five seconds later.

—​

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was only semi-conscious but I was aware of my dick. It was so hard it hurt. That's probably what woke me up. I reached for it and felt it throb in my right hand. Precum was already dripping on my belly. The dream I'd been having was quickly escaping me. I tried to cling to it. It was my dad, coming out of the pool in slow motion, dripping wet.

"If you want I can help you look like this," he said, walking toward me. The inside of his speedos was the size of a melon. "You're very important to me. I hope we get to spend as much time as possible together."

"Mmm," I moaned, stroking my dick faster and faster until I shot a load all over myself. I scooped up as much cum as I could, and put it in my mouth before dozing off to sleep.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 2: "I Like Him a Lot"

I woke up in a daze. Why was it so bright out? Where was I? This didn't feel nor smell like my bed.

It slowly started to come back. I was at my dad's house. My real dad. Who I'd just met for the first time.

I looked down. My dick was rock hard. Not unusual first thing in the morning, but there was also a sticky stain on my stomach. I remembered. I had cum in the middle of the night, I had a wet dream. About... my dad?

That couldn't have been it, I thought in panic! I was probably misremembering. Dreams could be so vague, anyways. But this one wasn't vague. It was Dad, coming out of the pool, dripping wet. Just like he had in real life the day before. His impeccable muscles glistening in the sun.

Then I remembered what he'd said to me in my dream. "I can help you look like this."

Yes, that must be it. I wasn't turned on by my DAD! I was turned on by the idea of looking like him. Yeah, that's gotta be it. I was gonna start college in a couple of months. I'll go from being the dopey gay kid at school to a bona fide jock. That's why I'd cum in the middle of the night, that's what turned me on. Right?

I put on a pair of shorts that failed to hide my erection. I opened the door carefully and peeked out. There was no one there, and the bathroom was only a few feet away. I creeped to it like a burglar.

Everything felt better as soon as I was under the shower. The warm water felt amazing, and the shower was so much nicer than the one I shared with my siblings at Mom's house. The shower gel filled the room with a pleasant aroma. I wasn't sure what it was, the bottle was only in French; but I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself, taking three times longer to shower than I normally did.

—​

"Ben?!" I yelled out for him in the kitchen after I'd gotten dressed. (Then I remembered. "Call me Dad," he'd said yesterday.)

"Dad?!" I yelled out again, checking the backyard. It was still morning, but the sun was shining like it was high moon.

"where r u?" I texted from my phone.

"Downstairs," he texted back, followed by a wink emoji.

I went downstairs slowly, as if this were a horror movie. There were only two doors there. The one on the right was locked. There was music blasting from the door on the left.

I opened it and was hit by a blast of loud music and bright lights. It was Dad's gym, and it looked every bit as professional as a proper gym. There were floor-to-ceiling mirrors on two of the walls, and the floor was covered by a soft mat. There were multiple pieces of equipment, that I didn't even know how to use.

"You're not wearing shoes, are you?" Dad yelled over the loud rap music.

"N-no," I stuttered when I saw him, and looked down to my bare feet.

"Okay," he walked to his phone and turned down the volume. "Please no outside shoes here. We'll get you a pair of clean sneakers."

He wasn't wearing much more than a pair of sneakers himself. He was shirtless, with so much sweat dripping down his body he looked like he was just out the pool again. He wore a pair of navy blue shorts, tighter and shorter than most underwear I owned. I recognized the logo on the front. It was a gay brand whose main marketing strategy was "sexy." The shorts accentuated his big butt and bulge in the front. I wondered if he was wearing underwear underneath. ("Why are you wondering that?" a voice in my mind said.)

"Did you just get up?" he asked.

"Y-yeah. This place look great!"

"Thanks. It's the first room in the house that was finished."

I looked around at all the equipment, then walked to a doorway I'd noticed.

"Why do you need your own locker room?!" I asked.

Behind the doorway, there was a small room with three shower heads, a bench with some clothes and towels on it, and even a few lockers.

"Ha!" Dad laughed. "No real reason. I just like not having to walk upstairs all sweaty. Sometimes I like to take a real quick shower then continue working out. Plus, I've always liked locker rooms, I miss that about public gyms."

It was weird to hear that. As a gay kid in high school, locker rooms were my biggest nightmare.

"Care to join me for a workout?" he asked. "We said we start training today."

I looked down. I was wearing basketball shorts and a loose T-shirt. "Sure," I said.

We didn't do too much that first day. Dad had me jog in place and do some stretches to warm up. He then showed me how to lift weights. What's there to show, I thought, you just pick em up and go up and down. Turns out, there was this whole science about inhaling and exhaling and the degree at which you're holding them. When he started using the Latin names for all the muscles, I had to interrupt him and ask him to not go into too much detail.

During the workout, I was too focused on what I was doing to pay attention to too much else. Every now and then, though, I couldn't help but notice his near-naked body. As amazing as his muscles looked normally, while he was working out and lifting and flexing, they looked out of this world! He occasionally used a towel to dry his face, and another for his sweaty torso and armpits.

As Dad spoke, I tried not to stare at his body and focus on what he was saying and make a mental note of all the tips he was giving me. I was always a competitive student, and if I was gonna do this I wanted to do it right. My mom and step-dad had probably never stepped foot in a gym their whole adult lives, but Dad was completely different. The music that blasted helped me keep up my pace, but I almost blushed when I payed attention to some of the lyrics. As liberal as Mom was, she'd never let me play this at home. Dad sang out loud to some of it.

—​

"Excellent job, son!" Dad said when we were done, and gave me a surprise hug. His sweaty chest stuck to my shirt as we hugged, and he patted me on the back.

"Sorry, I'm all sweaty," he said. "But you did great."

"Thanks," I said. Thankfully I was already red in the face from working out so I didn't have to worry about blushing.

"I'm gonna grab a quick shower," he said and headed to the "locker room."

I checked my phone and got caught up in some of the notifications before heading upstairs. Then I heard a question directed at me.

"You wanna shower as well?"

"Uhhhh--" I stumbled. Was he suggesting I take a shower down here with him? The three shower heads were just that; there were no dividers or curtains of any kind.

"Um, sure," I said, "I was just thinking if I should have one upstairs."

"As you wish," I heard him say over the sound of running water, "you can also take one here."

I slowly walked to the doorway, almost hypnotized by the sound of water. My bare feet made no noise as I stepped on the mat. When I got to the door, I looked in.

My father was completely naked, with his back turned to the door, in the middle shower. His eyes were closed as he washed his hair. Shampoo was running down his back and to his asscheeks, which he so proudly showed off on his Instagram. Fuck, his ass was perfect! His thighs were thick, and the perky cheeks looked like two scoops of ice cream on top of a cone.

"I just realized there's no clean towel for you down here," he said. "If you wanna take a shower here you need to bring one. I'll leave some in one of the lockers for future use."

Fuck, I didn't even realize he knew I was here! Did he know I was staring at him? As he finished that last sentence, he turned around to look at me, and it took all my self-control not to start mumbling like an idiot.

Truth is, I'd only seen a couple of dicks in real life before. True, I'd seen hundreds in porn, but that didn't really count. Then again, this scene was straight out of a porn as well. The gorgeous man with an amazing body, showering as shampoo ran down the ridges of his incredible muscles. And then there was his dick...

His pubic area seemed to be shaved smooth, or at least trimmed really short. But it was hard to pay attention to his pubes considering what hung beneath them. His dick, although not extremely thick, was very long, and swung left and right like a pendulum at the slightest movement. He was cut; the head pink end much thicker than the rest, standing out.

"I-I– I think I'm just gonna shower upstairs," I said. I needed to get the fuck out of here before he noticed I was getting hard in my shorts.

"Okay," Dad replied and winked at me before turning around again.

BEN:

"Got photos of his bulge and everything..."

"Yeah. I'm surprised the profile hasn't been pulled."

"Does he look like this in real life?"

"Well you know Instagram, it's all angles and filters. But in person... Yeah, he actually does look just as good."

The first night my son spent at my house, he wanted to go to bed early. I couldn't blame him, I can only imagine how he felt after we finally got to meet. I walked to his room to make sure he didn't need anything else, and heard him talking with a friend on speakerphone. I wanted to give my son his privacy, but I realized they were talking about me so my curiosity got the best of me.

"I would cum in my pants as soon as I saw him, I don't care if he's my dad," my son's friend said.

"Fuck off."

"What're you gonna do now?"

"Well, I guess I'll go and get to know him."

I smiled on the other side of the door when I heard Sam say that.

"Oh, I'd get to know him," his friend continued. "I'd get to know him very well."

"Lamar! You're fucking gross, dude. We get it, he's hot. It's still my dad we're talking about."

"Aight aight. I'll try to control myself. But you gotta admit he's crazy hot."

"Yes, he's very sexy. And handsome, and interesting as well. So far I... I like him a lot."

Tears built in my eyes as I heard that, and I walked away from the door.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 3: "We Have the Same Taste in Underwear" (Part 1/2)

BEN:

I tried not to get my hopes up too high before meeting my son. I had to be ready in case he didn't even like me and wanted nothing to do with me. After all, I'd been acting like I wanted nothing to do with him for 18 years.

Although that wasn't exactly the case, it was surprisingly easy to forget I even had a child most of the time. His mom and I grew up in a boring town, we were together mostly because there was no one else interesting to date. When she got pregnant, her parents really stepped up. Meanwhile, my uncle, a photographer in New York, told me I was becoming "very attractive" and he could introduce me to some people if I ever wanted to get into modeling. When I found out just how much money I could make, I decided to take on the job and help support my son, if nothing else.

The world I got myself in was incredibly fun, but no place for a child. Most of it consisted of "networking," which mostly consisted of drugs and alcohol. Being in my late teens and early 20s, plenty of people, men and women, drooled over me. I savored it, and discovered I had quite an exhibitionistic streak.

Meanwhile, Sam's mom took the traditional route. She went to college, got married, had another baby. Surely it was healthier for Sam to grow up in an environment like that?

In New York, I started an affair with a friend of my uncle's, who was moving to Europe and wanted me to come with him. Other than Sam, there was nothing else holding me back. His mom and I agreed it was best for me to go, and for the fatherly role in Sam's life to be fulfilled by his step-dad. Seeing Sam twice a year for his birthday and Christmas might just confuse him and cause more harm than good, so I gave up any visitation rights. Plus, the thought of explaining my sexuality to my child, or anyone else in my family except my gay uncle at that point absolutely terrified me.

Instead, I worked hard, and partied even harder. The relationship with my uncle's friend lasted a couple of years, and was followed by an endless number of affairs. As fun and amazing as that lifestyle was, by the time I was in my mid-30s I wanted something more permanent. California was a place I kept coming back to for work, and when the time came to settle down, I decided to relocate there permanently.

SAM:

I couldn't believe Mom and Dad were the same age; sometimes he seemed closer to my age! From the way he dressed, to the way he talked, to the way he used social media, he reminded me of some of the cool guys at my school. Being around him sometimes made me... nervous, something I tried hard to keep under control. We decided to spend my second evening there watching a movie on his huge TV together. When I sat on the couch and he came to sit next to me, I found it hard to focus on the movie.

Dad never seemed to wear a shirt around the house, and the shorts he wore left very little to the imagination. It's like he radiated sexual energy, which I felt even though I knew that was wrong. It was the weirdest things that caught my attention at times. His long legs, and how much taller he was than me. His feet, several sizes larger than mine. How he often sat with his hands on the back of his head, exposing his armpits, one of the few hairy parts of his body. Not to mention his perfectly sculpted muscles.

"So I was thinking," he said, sitting on my left, "I wanted to throw a little party, have some friends over."

"Oh. Sure. Hope I won't be in the way," I answered quietly.

"Nonsense. I'm having them over cuz I wanted everyone to meet you."

"Really?!"

"Of course," he said and scooted closer to me, and ruffled my hair. "Would you like that?"

"Um, yes."

"Good. That's settled then."

He put his right arm around me, rested it on my shoulder and continued watching the movie. I could feel his scent and the heat radiating from his body. He made himself comfortable, stretching out his legs on the ottoman and spreading them open, casually adjusting his crotch a few times.

—​

"What's up?" Lamar asked over FaceTime the following morning. "You sounded nervous over text."

"So you know how I told you yesterday my dad and I worked out together for the first time?"

"Yeah. How did it go?"

"It was fine. But after we were done... he went to take a shower and he didn't try to hide or anything. I saw him completely naked."

"Man, you're so fucking lucky, I swear," he laughed.

"Lamar..."

"I know, I know, he's your dad, I promised to stop making inappropriate comments."

"That's just it. I... got hard when I saw him."

"Oh." I saw his humorous expression disappear.

"What? Do you think I'm weird?"

"No! No no," he tried to reassure me. "Listen, I get how that's weird, but you didn't even know the guy until a couple of days ago. It's not like he raised you or anything. Plus, Sam, you're an 18-year-old virgin. I'm surprised you don't pop a boner every time you see a phallic-shaped vegetable."

"So you think there's nothing to worry about?"

"Of course not! Your dad is gorgeous. You're neither the first nor the last person this has happened to. Relax! Just have fun while you're there."

—​

A few days later, I was getting ready for Dad's party. When I got out of the shower, I realized I was out of clean underwear. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to Dad's room.

"Hey Dad, can I do some laundry?" I asked. He seemed to be getting ready to take a shower as well, wearing nothing but a pair of basketball shorts.

"Of course, we can do it tomorrow. Or did you need something for right now."

"It's just... I ran out of underwear."

"That'll take a while. You can just have some of mine," he said, opening a large drawer.

"Umm, sure, thanks."

I looked inside, mesmerized. The drawer was meticulously neat, and full of over a hundred pairs of underwear, folded and color-coded.

"Pick whatever you like," he said.

I looked at the designer waistbands with brand names I knew but had never seen in person, but I tried to play it off cool.

"I'll just have these," I casually reached for a white pair right off the top.

"I see we have the same taste in underwear," he said, winking at me and smiling.

I looked at my hand and to my surprise I realized I had picked a jockstrap.

"Those are my favorite, I have several pairs. Matter fact..." Dad said and pulled down the back of his shorts, flashing me his asscheek. Underneath, he wore the same jock.

"That's... great. I'll go get ready now," I said and sprinted back to my room. I closed the door and took off the towel around my waist.

I walked to the full-length mirror and put on Dad's jockstrap. It was my first time wearing one, ever. I'd jerked off hundreds of times to guys similar to Dad peddling them on Instagram or other places. Looking at myself, I felt sexy. Granted my body was nothing compared to Dad's or those other models', but I still felt good. I realized I was starting to get hard again.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was rubbing my dick through the fabric with one hand, and reaching for my phone with the other. My fingers quickly found their way to Dad's page, where I scrolled through his photos until I found what I was looking for.

It was a set of photos where we was wearing the same jock I had on. On one photo, he was proudly showing off his ass, completely bare except for the straps hugging his meaty cheeks. The next photo was even more explicit: Dad, from the front, flashing his smile and displaying his bulge. Almost everything was visible through the thin white fabric: I could make out the head of his dick.

I was fully hard and leaking precum by this point. It was getting all over Dad's underwear but I didn't care. I looked at myself in the mirror. Was I jerking off to my own dad?! No. No, I was jerking off to myself. Look how hot I was in this tight jock. The fact that it was his didn't really matter. Fuck, I was close! I caught another glimpse at my phone. The same jock, filled by Dad's package, his big balls and his dick. The dick that made me. Fuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming!

I came all over my stomach and wiped it clean with the jockstrap. Can't throw this in the hamper now, I thought, and hid it under my bed. I quickly got dressed, freeballing in some shorts, and headed to the living room. On my way downstairs I heard the shower run in Dad's bathroom.

I hung out in the living room, waiting for him to come downstairs, when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm heeere!" someone yelled out as soon as I'd opened the door.

It was a guy, probably just a few years older than me. He was good-looking, and wore a smart T-shirt and dark jeans. He was holding a bottle of champagne in each hand.

"Oh. You're not Ben," he said with a confused expression on his face when he saw me.

"He's in the shower. I'm Sam."

"Oh, you're Ben's son. Hiii!"

I was about to offer him my hand, when he came in for a hug. The champagne bottles clinked behind my back as he hugged me.

"So nice to meet you! I'm Mateo!"

"Um, hi Mateo," I said as he passed me and let himself in. He seemed to know the place well, as by the time I'd shut the door he was already holding two champagne glasses.

"Care for a drink?"

"Sure, thanks," I replied.

"I remember what it was like, being under 21 and not able to buy your own," he winked at me. He barely looked a year or two over 21 himself.

Just then, Dad came jogging toward us. He seemed in a rush; he was still dripping wet and only had a towel around his waist. The towel wasn't quite big enough to tie around, so he held it with one hand as he jogged, leaving a trail of water behind him.

"Hi," he said, and took a second to catch his breath. When he got to Mateo, the two of them kissed. Mateo was shorter, and rested his hands on Dad's pecs as they kissed. Rather than a peck, the two made out for several seconds, like horny teenagers with no sense of propriety.

"I see you've met Mateo," Dad said looking at me, still panting. "My boyfriend."

—​

The other guests started to arrive half an hour later. Everyone made polite conversation with me when meeting me, then focused on my dad, talking about places and people that I didn't know. Mateo and my dad were all over each other, holding hands and hugging, or grabbing each other's ass when they thought no one was looking. At one point, I saw Mateo tuck his hand in the back of Dad's pants, pulling them down a bit and exposing the waistband of the jockstrap Dad was wearing. I had to go out for some fresh air.

I took a seat in the backyard, empty except for the couple of people that were smoking. As I sat down, I realized I needed to slow down on the liquor. I wasn't used to alcohol this good, so I kept downing one glass after the other and it was starting to hit me quicker than I thought.

"Mind if I take a seat?" a man I hadn't seen, who seemed to be in his early 40s came up to me.

"Sure," I said, and he took the chair next to me.
"I'm Greg," he offered me his large hand.

"Sam. I'm Ben's son."

"Well, hello Sam."

He smiled at me. By this point, there were over 50 people at the party and most of them, men and women, were stunningly gorgeous. Greg was no exception.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

BEN:

I may have gotten carried away a bit, planning this party. In retrospect, it might've been better to just invite a couple of people to introduce to Sam and not overwhelm him. But a few people invited a few more people over, and I lost track of who all was there. I hoped everyone was being appropriate around Sam. I didn't exactly move in what you'd call child-friendly circles. (Then again, I guess he wasn't a child anymore. He's the same age I was when I moved to New York.)

I just felt bad for not mentioning Mateo to him earlier. When I heard his voice I came running, to get a chance to introduce him to to Sam.

As the hours went by, I lost track of my son. I went looking for him and found him in the backyard, talking to a man. When he turned around, I couldn't believe who it was.

"Greg!" I said with a fake smile and patted his back.

"Well hi there, 'Dad,'" he said with a jab. "I was just getting to know your son here."

I noticed Greg's hand was on Sam's bare leg, caressing it. I looked at Sam, and he seemed comfortable with it. Greg kept his hand there and smiled at me.

"Why don't you come on in with me for a second, I wanna introduce you to someone," I told Greg.

"Really? Who?" he smirked.

"You'll see when we get there," I said, resisting the temptation to drag him by the ear.

"See you soon, Sam," Greg said and ran his hand up and down my son's leg a couple of times.

"See you," Sam replied with an infatuated smile.

I sprinted to the kitchen and waited for Greg to catch up with me there.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"What?" he said with a smirk that never left his face. "I'm just getting to know Sam."

"What're you even doing here, who invited you?"

"Come on. You and I were together for three years. We have plenty of mutual friends."

I had been having a great evening so far and didn't want to cause a scene.

"I'm watching you," I said with a finger pointed at him.

"Nice to see you too, dear," he ran his fingers through my hair and went to help himself to another drink.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 4: "At the Same Time" (Part 1/2)

SAM:

I barely remember stumbling into bed the night of Dad's party. The whole night was a rollercoaster ride. Dad having a boyfriend caught me by surprise. Not only was he seeing someone, but it was someone close to my age! I had too much to drink after that. I'd never been at an event with adults where I was not only allowed to drink, but no one seemed to care how much.

The highlight of the evening was probably meeting Greg. We only got to talk for a few minutes, but he seemed so nice, and had a lovely, kind smile. He worked as a lawyer, but he could've easily been a model himself; he was one of those next-level beautiful people my dad surrounded himself with.

Unfortunately, I lost track of Greg and he seemed to leave without saying goodbye. I had one last drink and hobbled off to bed, and passed the fuck out.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had no idea how long I'd been asleep, but I was dying of thirst. I grabbed my phone to use as a flashlight and made my way to the kitchen, naked, as I had no clean underwear anyway.

Halfway down the stairs, I thought I heard something. Moaning. The sounds of two bodies against each other. It sounded like someone was having sex.

I switched off the flashlight on my phone and went down a couple more steps. Luckily, the stairs made no sound.

"Ahh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me."

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place it. I was still half-drunk and half-asleep, I wasn't even sure if this was just a dream.

I kept going and got to the bottom of the stairs. The noise was coming from the living room.

"Mmmm, yeah. Fuck me, Daddy."

"Yeah? You like that?" came a second voice. It was my father's.

I was in a daze, but slowly started to come around. This was really happening, wasn't it?

"Yes. Ah-ah-ah-ah," I heard a smacking noise as Mateo's voice whined in pleasure. "Give it to me, Daddy."

I wanted to peek around the corner so bad but I didn't dare. That's when I realized I was holding my phone in my hand. So I instinctively did what everyone does when something weird happens: try to record it. I turned on the camera, and making sure the flash was off, I pointed just the tip of it toward the living room, hoping it catches whatever was happening.

Meanwhile I breathed deeply and listened to the moaning and grunting. I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but something kept me in place. Before I realized my dick was hard and leaking precum on the stairs.

A couple of minutes later, the noise intensified. The fucking was getting faster and stronger.

"Ah! Ah, fuck!" Mateo yelled out loud. "Fuck, Daddy. We're gonna wake up your son."

"I don't care."

Hearing that was almost enough to make me shoot right there and then. I had no idea why, but it was a turn-on to hear that. My free hand grabbed my dick immediately.

The fucking intensified again, as did Mateo's moaning. I could hear my father grunt as he was fucking him. I started to stroke my cock in the beat of their fucking.

Even though I'd never had sex, or successfully taken anything up my ass, I imagined myself to be a bottom. It's something I felt self-conscious about, and wanted to meet an older, experienced guy to teach me how to do it. As I listened to Mateo being fucked by my dad, I wondered what that might feel like.

"Fuck. Breed me, Daddy. Breed me."

"Yeah? You ready for some daddy seed inside you?"

"Yes, please. Please!"

I bit my lower lip to remain quiet. A few seconds later, my dad and I started to cum at the same time.

"Ahh, fuck! Fuck!!" he shouted out loud, while I bit my lip harder and shot my pearly cum all over the floor.

As soon as I was done I started to freak out. What if they headed upstairs? I needed to get away. I made my way up the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible. It wasn't until I got to my room that I realized I'd left my cum splattered on the bottom of the stairs.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

BEN:

The morning after the party I was exhausted, but determined to get my workout done. Mateo and I woke up extra early. I wanted him out of the house before Sam was up. Mateo wasn't too thrilled about it but he complied.

"We still on for tonight?" he said, giving me a puppy-eyed look, as I stood naked in the open front door saying goodbye. "You promised me, remember?"

"Alright," I said and gave him a passionate kiss. His hand slipped down my body and gave my balls a squeeze.

"I love you."

"Love you too," I said and I closed the door.

I went up to put on a pair of underwear before heading down to the gym. I usually worked out either naked or in a pair of undies, just to keep my balls from bouncing around. Today, I had a feeling Sam wouldn't be joining me, after all he had to drink last night.

An hour later, I was surprised to see him down at the gym.

"Good morning!" I said. He was wearing sweat shorts and a T-shirt, which made me think he was ready to exercise. My gray briefs were soaked in sweat by this point. "I didn't think you'd be joining me."

"I said I'll take this seriously. Just, let's take it easy today, okay?"

"No problem, champ," I got up and gave him a pat on the back. We spent half an hour doing benchpresses, with me spotting him. After that, he headed upstairs to take a shower.

"Bring me that dirty laundry you wanted to do," I reminded him and went to take a quick shower in my locker room, then grabbed the sweaty briefs off the floor and went upstairs.

In my room, I was still naked, fumbling around for everything that needed washing, when suddenly Sam showed up again.

"Oops, sorry," he said.

"That's okay, you can come in if you want," I said.

"Here's my laundry," he said and handed me a bag filled with mostly underwear and socks.

"Cool. It'll be done in a couple of hours."

"Thanks, Dad."

As he said that, I could swear I caught his eyes go up and down my body, as much as he was trying to be discreet. I could understand. I knew my body drew looks, which is exactly why I kept it in tip-top shape. Still, as fit as I was, I knew there was a slew of other guys, many of them much younger than me, capable of putting me to shame if I slipped.

But the one thing I was particularly proud of was my penis. It was the kind of dick that was really long even when soft. A real attention grabber whenever I was nude in public (and I was no stranger to places like nude beaches and public saunas). It shocked quite a few people who'd never seen one that big before. I wondered if it shocked Sam.

Sam headed out of my room, then stopped in the doorway.

"Mateo seems nice," he said with his back turned to me.

"Yeah, about that. Can we talk?"

I sat down on my bed and waited for Sam to join me. He came and sat on my left.

"Listen," I started, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Mateo earlier. I was so nervous about meeting you, as I'm sure you were at first. And then I didn't know how to bring up the fact that I was also into guys, and everything... it just sorta happened."

"No, it's fine," he said, nodding his head, "really."

I patted his knee and he gently patted mine.

"How long have you guys been together?" he asked.

"A few months. He's also a model, that's how we met."

"Of course he is," Sam rolled his eyes.

"How about you? Were you seeing anyone back home?"

"No," he said quietly and looked down all of a sudden.

"Well if you wanna meet some guys while you're here, that's fine. I don't want you cooped up in the house all day, it's not supposed to be a gilded prison."

"No, that's fine," he mumbled and I sensed his insecurity.

"Hey, what's wrong? Is there anything you wanna talk about?"

When it came to teenagers I knew how awkward talking about sex was, especially with their parents. But even with all the resources available online, when it came to gay sex the information could get really confusing. I myself spent years trying to figure some things out, and I didn't want my boy going through that.

"I'm not gonna push it," I said calmly, "but if there's ever anything you wanna talk about, please, please feel free to talk to me, okay?"

"Okay," he said to his lap.

"Hey," I grabbed his chin and turned his head till we made eye contact. "Okay?"

"Okay," he smiled and nodded.

I gave him a hug, and we remained that way for a few seconds.

SAM:

Everything that happened last night seemed like a dream. The party. Going to bed. Waking up and catching Dad and Mateo fucking...

I woke up and wasn't ready to think about any of it. I looked at my phone with the video on it, but didn't open it. Instead I went down to the gym to clear my mind.

Later on, when I went into Dad's room he was naked. It's funny how big of a deal this would normally be for me. But now, with him acting like it's natural, it was no big deal and we had a nice little conversation that made me feel better. I went back to my room and texted with Mom and Lamar for a while, before going to Dad's room to see if there was anything he wanted to do tonight.

His door was open, just like earlier, so I walked in.

"Still naked, I see," I commented. He was naked, folding the clothes that had just come out the dryer.

"Yeah, you don't mind, do you? It gets pretty hot here so I normally walk around naked when I'm by myself. But if you want I can stop."

"No, that's fine by me," I said.

"When you start modeling you get used to being naked around all these people and them putting makeup on you and taking your photo, it stops feeling awkward real soon."

"Oh you're a model? Huh, I didn't know, you never mention it."

"Fuck off," he laughed.

"So what movie do you wanna see tonight?" I jumped on his bed, making the folded laundry bounce.

"Actually, buddy, is it okay if you hang out by yourself tonight? I have some plans and --"

"No, no, that's fine," I interrupted because I could see he felt bad about it. "Absolutely fine. I got the wifi password, I can keep myself entertained."

"Thanks a bunch. It's just that Mateo wanted to go clubbing, there's some drag queen performing he keeps nagging me about... I'd invite you to come but it's 21 and over."

"No problem."

"What we usually do when we go out is we get a room at a hotel right by the club. It's simpler than getting a ride all the back here, and we'll be drinking."

"Oh, okay."

"But I'll be here first thing in the morning. We can still do our workout. Okay?"

"Okay."

—​

That night, I realized just how unused to being alone I was. With all the kids at Mom's house, I wanted nothing more than a house of my own so I could have peace and quiet and do whatever I want. Now, after a couple of hours alone at Dad's, I felt like shooting my brains out.

I reached for my phone. I still hadn't watched the video from last night. The temptation was rising, but there was something in me preventing me from doing it. What I did was wrong! I should've never spied on Dad!

It would be nice to have someone to talk to. I could talk to Lamar, but FaceTime never came close to having someone there, next to you, to talk to. I thought of Greg. Greg, with his beautiful smile, and his big hand resting on my leg.

What the fuck was I doing, he had no interest in me?! Just like Dad, he lived surrounded by beautiful, rich people, and I was just some scrawny kid he was being nice to because I'm his friend's son.

Just then, I got a text from an unknown number.

"Hey there. Greg here. Any hangover today? Hope you're having a nice evening ✨," it said

I didn't remember giving him my number, but I must've done it at some point during our conversation.

"Hey! Slight hangover but I'll survive. Just hanging out at Dad's, watching a movie all alone ☹️."

"Want some company?"

I thought about it for a sec. Dad never said don't have anyone over, and he and Greg were friends.

"Sure. Do you like sweet or salty popcorn?" I typed.

"Sweet. Just like you."

I smiled and blushed.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 5: "You Got Any Lube?" (Part 1/2)

BEN:

I hate to admit it, but the party Mateo dragged me to was a ton of fun. I wanted to be the "responsible parent," who feels bad about leaving their kid at home and won't stop thinking about it. Those thoughts all went out of my head as soon as we hit the dance floor and had a few drinks (and a few lines). I was the first guy to take my shirt off while dancing, causing people around us to ogle at me even though they pretended not to.

"Yes, Daddy," Mateo said to me with a sultry smile and pinched my nipples while going in for a kiss.

As much as I enjoyed showing off, Mateo could give me a run for my money in the exhibitionist department. We had a hotel room barely a three-minute walk away, but I knew he'd rather make out at the club, making everyone jealous, even though there was no shortage of other hot guys in this and every other gay bar in WeHo.

Shortly after midnight, the club was so packed you couldn't dance without bumping into people around you. Not that we were doing too much dancing, with our aggressive make-out session that lasted over an hour. I popped a boner several times during it, and my boyfriend finally noticed.

"Mmm," he said, licking his lips and smiling at me. He tucked his right hand in the waistband of my shorts, then let it slide down and grab my dick. We were dancing so close than I don't think anyone around us could really see what we were doing.

"Daddy's horny," Mateo said and started stroking my cock, my sticky precum leaking on his arm."And I'm horny too."

He gave me another kiss and turned around. I hugged him from behind and continued dancing, grinding against his back. He stuck out his bubble butt to rub my dick with, then lowered the back of his shorts until they were below his ass.

I put my hands on his smooth ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze. He tried to reach for my waistband again and release my cock. I knew exactly what he was getting at. Everyone around us seemed too drunk and busy to notice, but it was still too risky.

"Let's move to the side," I yelled in Mateo's ear over the music. He rolled his eyes in disappointment that he wouldn't be getting fucked in the middle of the dance floor, pulled up his shorts, and followed me. I tried to adjust my dick so my erection wasn't super obvious while I made my way through the crowd.

We went all the way to the end, in the dark away from the strobe lights, and I leaned against the wall. There was no one else very close to us except for a small group of guys talking here where the music wasn't so loud.

Mateo charged at my mouth again and we continued to make out. Within a couple of minutes, his back was turned to me again and he tilted his head to look at me. There was a devilish gleam in his eyes and a shit-eating grin on his face.

I looked around a couple of times, licking my lips. No one seemed to be looking at us. I put my hand in Mateo's shorts and pulled down the back. My fingertips found their way to his hole and I started playing with it.

"Aah!" Mateo moaned. One of the nearby guys looked at us and made eye contact with me for a split second, but he smiled and didn't seem to say anything to his buddies.

In front of us, hundreds of people danced to the blasting music. If we were gonna do this here, we had to be quick. I pulled out my dick and guided it in between my boyfriend's cheeks.

Mateo had started getting fucked very young. Even though he was only 21, his hole had seen a lot of action, and I managed to slip into it with only some spit as lube.

"Aaah, fuck," I said as I went in little by little. When I was all in, I heard Mateo take a deep breath, and I started fucking him to the beat of the music.

This felt amazing! Fucking with the music and the strobe lights, and the crowd in front of us, made me feel even higher than I was. I saw all the guys that were standing and talking nearby had noticed us by now. Luckily, they just smiled and raised their glasses at us. I smiled back. Phew, they weren't the kind to go tell security.

I reached for my phone in my pocket and held it up. "Can you take a video?" I mouthed to the group of guys.

The tallest of them, a cute ginger fellow, was the quickest to leave his drink and reach for my phone. He filmed us for a couple of minutes while I pounded Mateo's ass, clutching his shirt in one hand and his neck in the other.

"Just a bit longer," I asked of the ginger. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Go for it," he yelled with a huge smile, as if he couldn't believe his luck.

Thirty seconds later, my cum was filling Mateo's insides as he screamed "Yes, Daddy!" and the music played.

—​

At the hotel room, we took a quick shower and jumped in bed naked. We had to get up and leave early, but we were too buzzed to go to sleep.

"What are you thinking about?" Mateo asked me quietly, lying next to me on his back.

"Nothing. Just Sam."

"How are you guys getting along?"

"Okay. He's a good kid."

"Must be hard having someone else living in the house," Mateo said, stroking my chest with his fingertips.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I've pretty much never seen you wear clothes in that house, for starters."

"I still walk around naked, occasionally. He's caught me at it, I don't think he minds."

"And last night when we were fucking in the living room... you weren't worried about that?" he asked with a tone of concern, but reached for his dick with his other hand. Knowing him, he was more turned on than worried about the possibility of getting caught.

"I mean, I still gotta live my life. Plus, I don't know if he's having sex but I'm sure he's watching porn, I'm sure he's seen two men fuck before."

"Wait, what?" Mateo looked confused.

"Oh. Sam's gay. Didn't I tell you?"

All of a sudden Mateo jumped and got on his knees.

"For real?!! How is he gay?"

"Umm, are there multiple ways?" I turned to my side to look at him.

"Oh my god, that's insane!"

In his eyes, I could tell he was now looking at Sam in a whole new light.

"He's still the same person," I said.

"Nuh-huh. If he's queer we've got like SO much more in common."

Mateo was the kind of gay guy who thought nothing was inappropriate in front of other gay men: there were no taboos. We were all gay so we were all "freaks" which meant we could share everything with no boundaries. As much of an exhibitionist as he was, he kept it confined to gay spaces. He would've never let me fuck him in a "straight" club.

"Oh honey, then you got nothing to worry about," he said with a flick of the wrist. "Let your freak flag fly."

The next morning, we got up early (to a lot of grumbling from Mateo), hit up a drive-thru coffee shop and headed home. I felt bad enough for making Sam stay home alone, I wanted to make good on my promise to work out with him this morning.

I got home after dropping Mateo off. To my absolute shock, I walked in my kitchen to a naked man standing there: my ex Greg.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I said aggressively while keeping my voice down, in case Sam was still asleep.

"I broke into your house and ate all your porridge," Greg replied, unaffected.

"Put some fucking clothes on, my son is here!"

"Who do you think invited me over?"

He stood next to the counter, sipping a cup of coffee with a smirk on his face. I took a quick glimpse of his body. As enraged as I was, it still managed to distract me for a second. Fuck, he looked better than ever. He'd been working out even more. His sparse salt-and-pepper body hair did little to conceal his bulging muscles. And that thick dick of his! He was the only man I had ever let fuck me.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Relax," Greg continued, never losing his cool. "We didn't 'do' anything. We just saw a movie and got to some cuddling. Apparently you son's into older men. He's got daddy issues. Who would've guessed?"

I walked up to Greg as if to punch him but stopped myself as we were nose-to-nose. He never flinched for a second.

"If you did anything to him..." I growled through my teeth.

"Relax," he leaned over and gave me a condescending peck on the nose, and then handed me a mug. "Want some coffee, I made a fresh pot?"

"Dad!" Sam's voice came from the bottom of the stairs. He came down wearing a pair of white boxer shorts. "I can explain!"

I could sense the nervousness in his voice.

"It's alright, everything's okay," I said calmly, to reassure him. I didn't want my son feeling nervous and guilty about Greg's actions.

"Yes, Sam, everything's fine. Your dad's cool with it," Greg said, smirking at me.

"Really?!" Sam said with a burst of relief. "Thank god. I really didn't wanna upset you."

"I'm not upset," I lied. "Maybe we can talk about this later." I wanted Greg gone.

"Okay. As long as you're cool," Sam smiled. He came forward and walked up to Greg, and put his hand on Greg's chest. "And how are you doing?" Sam whispered to him.

"I'm good. Slept like a baby," Greg smiled. That's when Sam leaned forward and gave him a kiss, and Greg put his arm around him, pulling him in. While they kissed, Greg let his hand slide down Sam's spine and reach inside his boxers, giving my son's ass cheek a quick squeeze in front of me.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

SAM:

After Greg left, Dad and I headed to the basement for our workout (that I was getting better and better at!) but he cut the session short after only half an hour. He seemed distracted throughout it. As much as he claimed to be "cool," I knew this Greg thing was throwing him for a loop.

"Dad? Do you want me to make us some smoothies and we can go by the pool and talk?" I directed the situation as if I were the parent.

Dad looked at me with a kind gleam in his eyes and smiled at me. "That would be lovely, honey."

Ten minutes later, I was in my boardshorts waiting for him in the backyard. I was somewhat surprised to see him walk out naked, in only a pair of flip flops and sunglasses. As always, I tried not to stare (especially at his dick).

"I just really hate tan lines," he explained without being asked. "Plus you said you don't have a problem with nakedness so I figured..."

"It's okay," I said, passing him a smoothie.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but he bit his tongue and said something else instead.

"So tell me about you and Greg," he said calmly.

"Ah yes, Greg. It's just... You said it's okay if I met some guys. And okay, Greg's not really a 'guy,' he's like older than you, but he's been really nice to me, so I invited him over last night. I just thought you wouldn't mind... No, that's a lie," I stopped myself. "I thought he'd be out before you were back."

"Sam," Dad took my hand in his. "That's fine. But when someone's that much older, and you're barely 18, I just wanna make sure he didn't..."

"Oh no!" I saw where this was going. "Dad, it's fine. He didn't take advantage of me or anything, I swear."

"You know there's more than one way to take advantage of someone as young as you?" he took a sip of his smoothie, looking worried. "You know he and I used to date?"

"Yes," I said, taking a sip, but finding it hard to swallow. It was the one thing I'd been ignoring since Greg let me know last night. "Do you... Do you mind?"

"Sam, honey, do I mind? I know a lot of things about him you don't. He can be a real dick sometimes. But I invited you over for the summer and I want you to feel free, I didn't want to tell you what to do or put boundaries on you..."

"Dad, Dad, you're rambling. Listen, how about I continue seeing Greg, but only at the house and only while you're here. That way you can 'supervise,' in a way. Would that make you feel better?"

"I don't want you to feel supervised. And I wanna talk to Greg as well."

"Do what you must. Just, Dad... please don't scare him off. I really like him."

GREG:

I'll admit, at first I started talking to Sam to irk Ben. Granted, Sam was my type. I really liked younger guys. Luckily, I had the whole daddy thing going for me perfectly, so I never had trouble attracting them. Ben was really the exception, "only" 8 years younger than me, and that was only because he was fucking stunning.

But as I started to get to know starry-eyed Sam... I have to admit, his naivety was endearing. He seemed like such a nice boy. I found myself wanting to show him things, take him places... Places his dad can't take him, not unless he starts fucking him.

So this was a first for me. Attracted to someone I'd only intended to use as a pawn. Was I an asshole? Maybe. But that still didn't mean I was incapable of falling for people.

The first night Sam and I spent together started off innocently enough. We watched a movie, had popcorn on the couch. Before long we were cuddling. We'd both equally made passes at the other person.

Sam offered me something to drink from his father's extensive bar, but I wanted us both to stay sober. Maybe that's when I started to realize I cared for Sam. I wanted him to stay lucid, and I wanted to spend time with him but not fuck him. Not yet.

Cuddling soon turned to making out, which led to us naked in Sam's bed together. We both got hard, but didn't get any more sexual than that. Instead, we spooned and fell asleep, with my hard dick resting between Sam's teenage ass cheeks.

We kept in touch over text for the next week. Honestly, I didn't know what I was aiming at. Until one day, I got a text from Ben:

"Sam wanted to invite you over to dinner, the four of us, with Mateo. Honestly, I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing. If you're playing games, you've proven your point. Let me know so I can let Sam down easy."

"I'm not playing games," I replied.

"Whatever. We'll see. Saturday at 6?"

I smiled at my phone and sent a thumbs-up emoji.

—​

Dinner that Saturday went pretty well, considering the circumstance. It was by far the weirdest double date I'd ever been on. Ben's new piece, Mateo, was a cute boy. He wouldn't stop talking, which would normally be annoying, but it was welcome now with the three of us not sure what to say.

As we drank, nerves loosened up and it almost felt... like we were four friends having dinner together. Once you got over the initial awkwardness and focused on everyday pleasantries and anecdotes, things weren't so bad. Sam in particular seemed very shy at first and spoke very little. I held his hand, and saw him relax overtime and join the conversation, especially when it was a topic I'd started.

Another thing the alcohol achieved was to make me horny. Holding Sam's soft, gentle hand at the table, made me want to wrap it around my dick. After drinking more than I should, it was clear I wasn't driving home tonight.

"Can Greg stay over, Dad?" Sam asked as we were about to leave the table. Ben looked at us expressionless. "Please?" Sam shot him a puppy-eyed look.

"That's fine," Ben said, rolling his eyes for just a split second.

In Sam's room, the two of us got naked and got in bed together. He jumped me and started kissing me. He seemed more confident now that we had his dad's "approval."

Kissing Sam got me hard very quickly. When he felt my dick, he grabbed it in his hand and pulled down the cover to look at it.

"You've got a gorgeous dick," he said quietly and continued stroking it.

"Now that I'm this horny, I have to cum. Otherwise I won't be able to fall asleep," I said.

"I think we can take care of that," Sam replied with a mischievous grin and continued the hand-job.

"You got any lube?" I asked after a few minutes.

"No."

"Hold on," I said and reached for my phone on the night stand. Fuck, I must be really drunk to be doing this, I thought to myself as I sent the text.

A couple of minutes later, Ben walked into the room. His dick was half-hard; him and Mateo must be getting busy themselves.

"What's up?... Oh," he said as he noticed me lying on my back, my dick standing up like a flagpole, with his son's hand around it jerking it up and down.

"I'm sorry, but do you have any lube by any chance?" I tried to sound as casual as possible. "I would've come to get it myself, but we're... kinda busy," I pointed down to his son. Sam's strokes slowed down, but never stopped while his dad stood there looking at us.

"Yes, sure," Ben said and headed out of the room, leaving the door open.

Sam burst out laughing, and gave my balls a gentle smack. "Why did you do that?!" he said smiling, his cheeks getting rosy. He seemed embarrassed, but entertained at the same time.

"I don't enjoy dry hand-jobs," I said very matter-of-factly.

A few seconds later, Ben came back with a bottle of lube. He tried to hand it to me but I nodded my head downward to point at his son. Ben gave his son the bottle, then turned around to walk out again.

"You can have it right back," Sam shouted after his dad. Ben turned back, as Sam squirted some lube on his own hand, wrapped it back around my erection, and started stroking me from my balls to the tip of my dick. "Here," he handed his dad the bottle with his free hand.

Ben accepted the lube and walked out, shutting the door.

Sam and I looked at each other in the eyes with intensity.

"You're a naughty boy," I said with a low voice. "Naughtier than I thought."

"I think you bring it out in me," he said and licked his lips.

He started to jerk me off faster and faster. Experienced or not, he was a pro at this! I was close to cumming, and Sam grabbed his own dick with his other hand. I noticed he was fully hard as well. He scooted up, so our dicks were side by side.

"I'm gonna cum. Ahh, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Come on, Daddy. Cum for me."

That sent me over the edge. I shot a major load, all over my torso and Sam's sheets. Barely a second later, Sam shot his own load, getting it on my torso as well.

We took a few seconds to catch our breath, then Sam reached down under his bed and handed me a white jockstrap. This was obviously his cum rag, there was dried jizz on it already. I recognized it as his dad's favorite jock.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 6: "Are You a Top or a Bottom?" (Part 1/2)

BEN:

As June turned into July, my son and I were getting closer and closer. Working out together really helped: the best way to bond with someone was to have a routine together. Sam and I spent an hour or two at the gym each morning, and fitness became our go-to subject whenever there was a lull in the conversation during the rest of the day.

I asked my boyfriend to see each other less, so I got more time with my son. Mateo wasn't happy about it, but acquiesced. Sam and I started going to the beach, the movies, or out hiking whenever the weather wasn't too hot. In the evening, we watched movies together. We were really starting to feel relaxed around each other. He had no problem with my nudity, and he rarely wore more than underwear round the house now.

One thing that bothered me was the fact that he was still seeing Greg but I have to admit there was an upside to it as well: whenever the two of them were together, I got a chance to see Mateo or meet up with some friends, so my social life didn't completely falter while I was playing a paternal role.

One of the people I got a chance to see was my friend (and former fuck buddy) Kimi. She knew Greg, which made her a good person to vent to over coffee one day.

"I just don't trust him," I concluded after telling her the whole story, "he must have an ulterior motive."

"So wait. You guys were together what, three years? How did that go?"

"Well, we broke up, so how do you think it went?"

"No, but other than the breakup, how was the rest of those three years? Was he a dick to you?"

"No, he was actually... really nice."

"And is he nice to your son? Has Sam changed at all since they met?"

"Yeah. Pretty quickly, actually. He seems much more... confident now."

"So that's a good thing. Plus, if he's into older men, you gotta admit he can do much worse than Greg. This city's not lacking in middle-aged men praying on teenage boys. Greg's not that bad."

"I guess..."

—​

"I got your laundry," my son walked into my room carrying a pile of underwear and socks. I was lying in bed, naked, taking some risqué photos for my Instagram.

"Do you need help with that?" he joked when he saw me trying to hold up my phone and take a photo of my torso that showed just enough of my pubic area to not get banned.

"Actually..." I said, "can you take a photo of me from the back?"

The app wouldn't let me post photos of my dick, but pictures of my bubble butt were my most popular posts.

"Um, sure," Sam said and took my phone.

I got up and opened the window, making it look like I was looking out pensively. With these posts, you always want it to make it look like you were doing anything else but being a shameless slut online.

"How does that look?" I asked my son as I heard the phone camera click. I stuck my ass out and tried to flex my glutes.

"It looks... it looks great."

"Take some from the front as well," I said. The light was too perfect to miss out on.

I covered my dick with one hand to hide it from the camera, and leaned against the window with my other arm. "How's that?"

"Your... your penis is in the shot," Sam said. Somehow he knew that's what I was trying to avoid.

"Better?" I adjusted my hand.

"Not really."

"Never mind, I'll just crop it out. My dick's too big to hide with one hand," I laughed.

"Yeah, no shit."

I continued to flex my abs and my pecs, until my son had taken a dozen or so photos.

"Thanks so much," I said. As Sam handed me my phone back, I noticed a bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Anyway," he turned away, "I wanted to put these away," he reached back for the underwear he'd brought in. Mistakingly, instead of opening the underwear drawer, the opened the one under it.

"Oops, sorry," he said when he saw what was in it. It's where I kept all my sex toys: dildos, handcuffs, blindfolds, poppers, lube, etc.

"No problem," I said casually and lay back on my bed.

"So how are you and Greg?" I asked, trying my best not to sound accusatory, as Sam put away the undies in their proper drawer.

"Um, good thanks. It's just... There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sure. What's up?"

All of a sudden Sam seemed to get a lot more serious, and came to sit down next to me.

"It's a bit uncomfortable, cuz... it's about sex," he mumbled slowly.

"Okay," I said, moving to sit next to him and putting my right arm around him, hoping that makes him more comforted.

"Thing is, Dad... I've never had sex," he said, making eye contact with me. "Like, not properly."

"That's okay, champ. Nothing to be ashamed about," I squeezed his shoulder.

"The thing is just..." he hesitated, "I'm worried about being too tight. You've seen Greg's..."

"Dick?"

"Yes, his dick. And he's really thick," he laughed nervously. "I don't know if I can take that."

"Like father, like son," I laughed, hugging him tighter.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Never mind."

Greg was the first man to fuck me as well, I'd been strictly a top until then. I knew very, VERY well just how thick he was.

I took my time for a couple of seconds, trying to think of what to say that was both sensitive and helpful.

"If you're worried about... being fucked," I decided against the use of euphemisms, "best thing to do might be to do it gradually. Some people start by using a finger, or small toys like a dildo. It's gonna hurt at first, but when it starts to feel good, if you decide you like it, you can continue until you decide you're ready."

He looked at me looking nervous, almost scared.

"Here," I patted his knee and got up. I went to the drawer he'd just opened earlier, and took out the smallest dildo I had and a bottle of lube. "Try this. In the shower, make sure you're really clean, then put a lot of lube on this and on... your hole, and try it in different positions."

"Thanks," he said with a faint smile, and got up and took the dildo and lube. He headed out of the room, but hesitated in the doorway.

"Dad... I'm sorry if this is too personal, but when you have sex with guys, are you a... top or a bottom?"

I looked at him, weirdly proud that he had the balls to ask that.

"I'm usually a top. But I have bottomed as well, and I did enjoy it. Just remember, you don't have to do anything you don't like. Some gay guys choose not to do anal either way."

"Thanks," he smiled and left.

I breathed out. That went well, I thought. As awkward as it was, I think it was necessary. Growing up, there wasn't a single adult that I could ever count on for a useful sex talk. I was determined to break the pattern.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

SAM:

When I first met Greg, and found out he was Dad's ex, I was worried that would destroy my relationship with my father that was just beginning. Turns out, Dad and I got closer since Greg was in the picture.

Maybe having a guy interested in me made me more confident and comfortable in general. But I stopped feeling weird whenever I saw Dad naked now. I still admired his AMAZING body, but it was starting to feel normal. I myself got more comfortable with wearing less around the house. As for Greg, he seemed to like walking around naked just as much as Dad did.

Working out daily with Dad boosted my confidence like crazy as well. I know it was mostly in my head and that it was impossible to see results that quickly, but every time I looked in the mirror now I felt more buff and attractive.

"Keep this up and you'll have me looking like a slob next to you," Dad joked when he saw me flexing in the mirror one day.

He and I were really becoming friends. So much so that I felt comfortable talking about something I wasn't even okay talking to most friends about: sex. Greg and I would jerk each other off every time we saw each other now, but we never did anything more. I knew for a man his age this must feel ridiculous, but I appreciated his patience with me.

Dad's course in Bottoming 101 was nothing I hadn't read on the internet before, but it felt reassuring hearing it from a real-life person. Not to mention, I had no idea where I would've gotten a dildo if he hadn't given me one.

I wondered if he used it on himself or other people. The night of the party I'd heard him fuck Mateo, but I wasn't sure if Dad ever bottomed until he confirmed that he did. As soon as I walked into my room with the dildo, I closed the door and wondered: Has this been up Dad's ass?

I was going to try it right away when I got a text from Greg.

"Can I come over tonight?" he asked, followed by a wink emoji.

I smiled. "Can't wait," I texted back.

—​

That evening, Greg and I had dinner with Dad, after which the three of us decided to see a movie.

"I'm gonna make myself comfortable," Greg said without asking for permission. Dad and I were wearing shorts and tank tops, but Greg was still in his suit. When we got to the living room he took off his tie, kicked off his shoes, and took everything off until he was in a pair of tight, white boxer briefs. His bulge was so big, it looked like he'd stuffed an eggplant in his undies.

He and I sat on the couch, with Dad sitting on one of the armchairs next to us.

Dad brought us all drinks. He and Greg went with scotch, and I asked for champagne. It was Dad's turn to pick a movie, and he picked a thriller that I found incredibly difficult to follow, which is why I usually picked comedies or action movies. Still, Dad seemed enthralled and paid close attention.

Meanwhile, Greg and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. The movie wasn't romantic or sexy at all, but we didn't care. The lighting in the room was dim, and the alcohol made us feel frisky. I grabbed the thin blanket that was on the couch, and draped it over us. As soon as I did that, Greg took my hand and put it on his crotch. I smiled, and rubbed his dick through his boxer briefs until it popped out. For the next half hour or so, I continued to jerk him off under the blanket, with my dad sitting right there. At one point, when Dad got up to refill everyone's drinks, I held the glass with one hand while jerking Greg off with the other.

This risky scenario made me more excited than ever! Greg and I continued to look at each other, smirking the entire time. After a while, I pretended to yawn and put my head down on Greg's shoulder, just to get closer to him. Little by little, trying to be discreet, I let my head slip down more and more until it was in his lap. I covered myself with the blanket as if it was a cloak of invisibility.

I'd been daydreaming about giving a guy a blowjob for years now. Never once did I think it would be with my dad in the same room! For starters, I didn't even expect my dad to be in my life at all. Yet here he was, and he was nothing like I could've imagined.

But it was also due to Greg: he brought out the naughty boy in me. In his fitted suits and expensive watches and shoes he looked like a conservative gentleman, but every time I looked in his eyes I saw the devilish side of him, and it woke up the daredevil in me as well.

I tried to remember the countless blowjobs I've seen in videos as I put my lips around Greg's cock for the first time. Our movements were very slow and discreet, which gave me more time to focus on what I was doing. The taste and smell of it weren't what I expected, but I wanted more.

Time seemed to stop under the blanket, and I have no idea how long we went on for. Maybe five or ten minutes of me sucking on Greg's dick, first just the tip, then as far down my throat as I could take it without gagging, all the while trying to cover my teeth and keep quiet so Dad wouldn't hear.

Greg wasn't so concerned with keeping quiet. He was running his fingers through my hair as I sucked him, and after a while started to moan and whisper. I could hear "Mmm," "Yes," and "Good boy." Gunshots blasted from the TV.

With time, Greg's voice got even louder and bolder. "Yes! Come on, suck it!" I could hear from over the blanket. His hips started to go up, raising himself to get deeper in my mouth. As I felt his pleasure rising, I started to go faster and faster, craving his cum, wishing nothing more than to make him happy. "Throat it. Suck my dick, boy!" I heard him say loudly just as there was a quiet moment in the movie.

This turned me on so much! I felt all the pleasure even though I wasn't the one being sucked. I let go of my inhibitions and continued to bop up and down on his dick, stroking it with one hand while sucking it at the same time, feeling the tip of it hit the back of my throat. In that moment, I no longer gave a fuck if it was obvious what I was doing under the blanket. I went faster until I heard Greg start to inhale and exhale loudly.

"Ahhh. Fuuuuck. Fuck!" he exclaimed as he started to shoot his load in my mouth. This is it, I thought, I gotta swallow it all. I was surprised by how much jizz there was and how difficult it was to keep all of it down without spitting it, but I was determined to not disappoint. Greg raised his hips and continued to mouth-fuck me for a while, as his orgasm subdued, and he slumped down, breathing out loudly.

I smiled in the dark under the blanket. I gave his dick a few more strokes, and kissed the tip. A few seconds later, I came back out. The room was pretty dark, lit only by the TV and a couple of dim lights, but it was still a shock after coming out from being buried in Greg's crotch. I looked around. He and I made eye contact and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me, feeling the taste of his cum on my lips and tongue. I turned around and looked at Dad. He was looking at the TV and clutching his empty glass tightly. If he was aware of what had just happened (how could he not be??!!!) he seemed determined not to say anything.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 7: "Let Him See"

BEN:

I started the day by running naked on the treadmill. It hurt my big balls as they swung in all directions, but I didn't care. I kept running faster and faster.

I was filled with rage over what happened last night. I was mad at my ex for getting a blowjob from my son right in front of me. I was mad at myself for staying there, instead of interrupting them or leaving. I was mad at my son for... for falling for Greg.

I turned down the speed until I was walking on the treadmill at a normal pace. I could hardly breathe, cold air stuck in my throat as I breathed through my mouth. Sweat was dripping all over my body.

I tried to understand how my son felt. He was so young and inexperienced. A virgin, he'd told me himself. Even in a world that's not as homophobic as it used to be, it's hard for gay boys to figure out where to look for love and sex, I knew that. I didn't want to fault him for falling for Greg.

As for the shameless blowjob, I myself had gotten head in movie theaters, in the backs of cabs, on airplanes... could I really judge? Even if it did give Greg a chance to briefly make eye contact with me and show me his shit-eating grin while being sucked by my own son, while no one said anything.

I looked at myself in the mirror in front of the treadmill. I flexed my abs, my pecs, and my biceps to make myself feel better. I remembered when Sam and I met. The first time he saw me shirtless by the pool. The first time he saw me naked in the shower. Like everyone else, he had looked me up and down. Like everyone else, he'd admired my body. I loved being admired. And being admired by my son filled me with a whole different sense of pride.

I remembered the conversation I overheard him have with a friend. "He's hot," he'd said about me. "And handsome, and interesting... I like him a lot."

It brought tears to my eyes to hear that. Since Greg came into the picture, Sam only seemed to have eyes for him. Was I... Was I jealous?

I turned down the speed again, walking slowly, thinking back and remembering the night of the house party I'd thrown...

—​

"What if your son catches us?" Mateo said while I kissed him aggressively and pulled his shirt off.

"He'll be fine. He's asleep upstairs," I said.

It was the middle of the night. The last guests had finally left and I was horny as fuck.

"We could go to your room," Mateo said as I pulled both of our pants down.

"I want to fuck you here," I said, turning him around to get him to lean against the couch, and burying my tongue in his ass.

"Ah! You know I can get loud when you fuck me," he moaned. "What if he comes down?"

I stood up, spit on my hand, and started lubing my dick up.

"Let him come. Let him see what a dirty fucking slut you are."

"Yeah?" Mateo bit his lips and grinded his ass against my hard cock. His dick was hard as well, and he was jerking himself off with his right hand, turned on by the dirty talk.

"Yeah, let him see you get fucked." I started to put my dick in my boyfriend's hole. "Let him see his own dad fuck you. He can watch me pound that hole. See what a strong, tough fucker I am. See the dick that made him unload in your ass."

"Fuck," Mateo leaned forward and I started fucking him harder and faster.

"Yeah, you'd like that, you perverted slut?"

"Yes, Daddy," he moaned.

"I bet you would. Take that dick," I thrusted back and forth inside him. "You like that big daddy dick?"

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck yes."

We spent the next twenty minutes fucking in different positions in my living room, me going harder and more aggressive all the time up until the point we were ready to cum, then slowing back down just to keep us going.

Mateo continued to moan and yelp out. He could be a loud bottom sometimes, but tried to keep it down this time because my son was sleeping upstairs. Which made me want to fuck Mateo even harder just to fuck with him.

"Give it to me, Daddy," he continued to exclaim.

Just then I thought I heard a noise, maybe someone coming down the stairs. I wasn't sure if it was all in my head because of our verbal exchange. I looked and there was no one there. In the dark, I thought maybe I saw the tip of a phone, maybe a camera aimed at us, but I was drunk, high, and horny; and honestly, I didn't give a fuck either way.

I started to fuck Mateo stronger again.

"Ah! Ah, fuck! Fuck, Daddy. We're gonna wake up your son," he said.

"I don't care," I replied, slamming my dick in his hole.

I picked up speed, this time really reaching the point of no return.

"Fuck. Breed me, Daddy. Breed me."

"Yeah? You ready for some daddy seed inside you?"

"Yes, please. Please!"

Two seconds later, I was unloading my cum in Mateo's hungry ass.

"Ahh fuck! Fuck!!" I yelled out.

As I filled my boyfriend's insides with my seed, he blew his load all over the couch. When we were done cumming, we kissed passionately.

"Let me get a towel real quick," I said and headed upstairs to my room.

At the bottom of the stairs, where I thought maybe I'd hallucinated the camera, I saw what looked like a fresh, pearly puddle of cum on the dark hardwood step.

I crouched down to look at it. Is that what it really was? I put my fingers to it, then tasted it. Yup, it was jizz alright.

A little surprise: illustrations of the characters. Let me know what you think! Full bodies (and full frontals) on phoenix-stories.com

Attachments

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 8: "We Can Hang Out in the Hot Tub" (Part 1/2)

SAM:

"So when are you coming back?" my friend Lamar asked me during one of our video calls.

"I'm not sure yet. I just talked to my mom and she wants me back as soon as possible, so I spend some time there before going to college."

"And what do you want?"

"I wanna stay here as long as I can. Now that I've met Greg... What?" I asked when I saw Lamar furrow his eyebrows.

"Nothing."

"I saw your face when I mentioned Greg's name."

"It's just... Sam, you went there to bond with your dad. And by the sound of it, he's a great guy. And now you're fooling around with this Greg, which honestly just sounds like a waste of time cuz he's not like your boyfriend or anything. You're moving across the country soon, and he's way too old for you, and..."

"Whoa, whoa, where is this coming from?!" I interrupted him.

"I thought you just wanted to get laid before starting college," he said, "to lose your virginity. So I didn't say anything about Greg. But instead, you're going on dates and shit. Like, what's the end game here?"

"I don't know. We're just having a nice time."

"And how does your dad feel about it?"

"He approves, I've told you."

"Just because he doesn't vocally disapprove doesn't mean he's thrilled about it."

I had no response.

"Listen," Lamar continued. "I know we were like the only openly gay kids in school. But college isn't gonna be like that."

"What's your point?" I didn't see the connection.

"My point is, you're gonna meet tons of guys to date, or hook up with, or fuck. But you're only ever gonna have one dad. So why not focus on that, now that summer's almost over?"

"I... I guess you're right," I looked down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanna sound so harsh, but I don't want you to regret this. You don't even know when you're gonna see your dad next."

—​

Lamar was right, I decided, after I hung up the phone. It was one thing to fool around with Greg, but I was getting way too emotionally attached. But, Lamar was also right that I wanted to get laid before starting college. I've spent years now listening to straight kids at school talk about sex, and I didn't want to start college a virgin. Greg might be the perfect person for it. He was definitely experienced. Granted, his dick wasn't meant for beginners, though, so I'd have to put in some practice and start loosening up my hole.

I took off my clothes and reached under the bed, where I kept the lube and dildo Dad gave me. Lamar was right about that as well: Dad was a great guy! "Hey Mom, can you buy me a dildo please?" was never something I felt I could ask, but with him it felt alright. I felt safe.

Lately, he and I had been crossing the lines of what being comfortable around the house meant even more. Just the other day, he spotted me on the bench while he was naked, his dick right over my face, so close I could smell it, just like I could smell the sweat dripping down his body.

And then, a single long streak of precum had dripped from the tip of his dick and landed right on my lip.

"Okay, ten more!" he'd clapped his hands, expecting me to keep lifting while he stood like that over me.

It had taken all my strength and energy to focus on not dropping the bar. I licked my lips and tasted my father's precum, while looking up at his smooth balls, his long dick, and his eyes, peeking at me from between his bulging pecs.

My dick started to get hard while I was lifting. I did the ten reps as quickly as possible and put up the bar.

"A break. Please," I'd begged, lying down and looking up at him.

"Of course," he'd said, not moving, letting sweat and precum drip down his body, sucking in his stomach so his abs were even more visible than usual.

He'd looked down at my dick, obviously hard under my shorts, then decided he'd teased me enough. He finally moved, with a smirk on his face. It was as if he liked the notion that he could excite me by making me look up to his beautiful body. He knew the lust he created in other people, myself included.

Now, lying in bed alone, reminiscing about that time, I started rubbing my dick. I was fully hard in seconds, thinking of how sexy Dad looked. It would take me months and months of work to get my body in shape to that degree, but I was determined to look like that, so we could pose together, side-by-side, father and son.

I closed my eyes, stroking my dick, imagining us like that. But then, I snapped out of it and forced myself to stop. The point now wasn't to jerk off, it was to take this dildo so I could loosen up my hole. I opened up the bottle of lube and applied some on my asshole and on the dildo, and took a deep breath.

I tried sliding it in, but it was too painful. I took a few deep breaths then tried again. Maybe I need to play some porn, to get me hornier and distract me from the pain? I turned the TV on and connected it to my phone, then I looked up a couple of videos. Nothing seemed to be hitting the spot, though. Until I remembered: the video of Dad fucking Mateo.

I'd never gotten around to watching it. It always felt... wrong. Even though eavesdropping on them fucking had made me cum that time. But lately, Dad seemed perfectly okay parading in front of me naked and half-hard, and marking my face with his precum. Would he really be upset if I saw a video of him fucking his boyfriend?

I put some more lube on my hole, and started the video.

The quality wasn't excellent but it was just good enough for me to make out what was going on. In the semi-dark living room, my father's amazing body was nailing his fit model boyfriend. The two looked better than any two professional pornstars. Seeing the way my father thrusted back and forth while fucking... I couldn't help but think "he's got the moves."

"Fuck, Daddy," Mateo's voice yelled out from the TV. "We're gonna wake up your son."

"I don't care," Dad replied.

That very second, I paused the video, pacing myself so I don't cum all over myself just yet. Fuck, this is hot, I thought, while breathing deeply, wanting to savor the moment, but knowing there's only few more seconds of precious video left.

I tried pushing the dildo up my ass again. The tip was in. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, pushing it in deeper. "It's gonna hurt at first, but when it starts to feel good..." I remembered my father telling me about the basics of anal sex. The thought made my dick harder, and brought me so close to the edge. Then the rest of the dildo slipped in, almost all the way up my hole.

"Fuck!!" I screamed out loud.

I looked at the TV screen and the video on pause. Dad had pulled out his dick from Mateo's hole and I could see it in all its erect glory. It was too blurry for me to make out every single detail, but the fact I was seeing this in the first place was such a turn-on for me!

I pulled out the dildo just a little bit, ready to slam it back in as Dad slammed his dick back inside Mateo. I pressed play, and pushed. As both thing happened simultaneously, it almost felt like it was my hole Dad's dick was fucking instead of Mateo's.

Mateo and I moaned out in ecstasy at the same time.

"Fuck. Breed me, Daddy. Breed me," he demanded of my father, as I lay in bed fucking myself and watching them on the screen.

"Yeah? You ready for some daddy seed inside you?" Dad asked.

I couldn't tell what was turning me on more, their verbal play, watching them fuck, or the fact I had finally managed to take something up my ass. I was ready to cum, and with a dildo inside my hole, I already knew it would feel that much stronger.

"Yes, please. Please!" Mateo begged on screen.

A few seconds later, Dad and I started cumming at the same time, him on screen and me in real life. Simultaneously, just like the time when I came on the stairs while taking this very video.

"Oh, shit. Oooooh, shit," I started to laugh uncontrollably as I watched cum shoot out of my dick like a geyser, more than I ever thought I could produce, while my dad shot his load inside his boyfriend's hole. My cum landed all over my upper body, the bed, and the carpet, making a huge mess all over the room. I continued to laugh from amazement more than anything else, barely able to catch my breath between laughing and cumming.

It took me a full minute to calm down after everything was over. My right hand was still slowly stroking my dick, and the dildo was still inside me. The TV screen had gone black and I could see myself in the reflection. "Fucking hell!" I screamed out to myself.

I pulled out the dildo and slowly started to calm back down. I felt my lungs fill with air, and looked around at the mess I had made.

I reached under my bed again, and pulled out Dad's white jockstrap that I'd been using as a cum rag since he lent it to me. I tried wiping all the jizz off me but it was by far the biggest load I'd ever shot, and it made the underwear completely soaking wet.

"I should give it back to Dad like this," I thought, and chuckled.