Model gage gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gage is studying premed at NYU I believe. Modeling and training is a side gig. He deff doesn’t look stoked to be in that story with his arm around James. And what category does james fall into? He’s not trans he’s just a super fem gay dude? Not my type at all.

Reactions: stephenjackson

Gage is studying premed at NYU I believe. Modeling and training is a side gig. He deff doesn’t look stoked to be in that story with his arm around James. And what category does james fall into? He’s not trans he’s just a super fem gay dude? Not my type at all.
wait really? i thought it was columbia university?

Reactions: billyza

BlankSpaceFuck

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
gage maybe typical looking for u but for some, he's hot and cute :)

Reactions: applelush

Mio78

Sexy Member
Media
I definitely think Grayson and James were a thing, they were always hanging out together, making collabs on YouTube and then a few months ago they stopped doing all of that. They are at Coachella rn and they haven’t even talk to each other so maybe gage is the rebound guy.plus if you go through gage’s Instagram following list you can see he follows a lot of cute gay guys so maybe he is bi.

Reactions: russiandiver

hookuphotti

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah i thought it was a whole I just want these guys followers thing but idk how are you gonna get followers if its all a secret.

He was about to start private shows on periscope with swoleinc a couple years ago before he got signed by Wilhelmina. Bummer
Wow that is such a missed opportunity. A big fat L. If had just done private shows for like a month there would prob be hella nude shows lol

He was about to start private shows on periscope with swoleinc a couple years ago before he got signed by Wilhelmina. Bummer
Wow that is such a missed opportunity. A big fat L. If had just done private shows for like a month there would prob be hella nude shows lol

No u rly can lol. Those private shows were something else

Status
Not open for further replies.