Instagram
its on dailymotion but i cant find it.
6th video from the first.

Erictheboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a cousin who is a "celeb" here in brazil, so I know something from the backstage...

This is the guy, the girlfriend and Jonas. Sorry, I can't find this without the blur in their face.
View attachment 871728

Jonas in the bed and his friend stand up
View attachment 871729

Jonas butt and his friend's frontal
View attachment 871730

View attachment 871731
Thanks for providing the narrative. Just thinking about it makes me hard. Wish there is a video of this. I really have to see him fuck or get sucked. And by any chance do u know if he and his friend are bi and they touched each other? Damn I'm such a perv :)

gabsaraiva1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for providing the narrative. Just thinking about it makes me hard. Wish there is a video of this. I really have to see him fuck or get sucked. And by any chance do u know if he and his friend are bi and they touched each other? Damn I'm such a perv :)
There are rumors of him being gay for pay before Big Brother, but nothing confirmed. Btw, I don't think he made this, but I think that he's not 100% straight.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

eleventhirty

Legendary Member
Media
I have a cousin who is a "celeb" here in brazil, so I know something from the backstage...

This is the guy, the girlfriend and Jonas. Sorry, I can't find this without the blur in their face.
View attachment 871728

Jonas in the bed and his friend stand up
View attachment 871729

Jonas butt and his friend's frontal
View attachment 871730

View attachment 871731

thanks for sharing the info! hearing more details about the pics have made the story all the more enticing! really would love to see the pic unblurred of the other guy... the girl i could careless! :p