Model Marlon Teixeira

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thought this site was about "big dicks"....not good looking dudes....dont really see the point of posting model pics with no dick
asby, you took the bait and chose to look at this thread.This site is not just about huge cock. The last time i looked there are other catagories to choose from. This site has a little bit for everyone, men and women. There is more to a man then just a cock.I like men on the larger side, that's what originally drew me to here but i have learned alot human sexuality both straight,gay or bi.Open up your mind a little..

curiousHighh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There must be something in the water in Brazil. I neglected to mention a beauty named Bernardo Vellasco on my 'wish list'

near perfect :)

Beautiful. It seems like all the best come from Brazil, even the girls. (Gisele, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio.) Francisco if from Brazil too.

asby

Expert Member
Media
asby, you took the bait and chose to look at this thread.This site is not just about huge cock. The last time i looked there are other catagories to choose from. This site has a little bit for everyone, men and women. There is more to a man then just a cock.I like men on the larger side, that's what originally drew me to here but i have learned alot human sexuality both straight,gay or bi.Open up your mind a little..

isnt this site called "large penis support group".....and isnt this main category called "celebrity endowments"?.....i agree there is more to a man then just a cock.....but i am pretty sure this site was all about cock....i can see plenty of pretty boys on other sites.....i come here for the big dick

curiousHighh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
isnt this site called "large penis support group".....and isnt this main category called "celebrity endowments"?.....i agree there is more to a man then just a cock.....but i am pretty sure this site was all about cock....i can see plenty of pretty boys on other sites.....i come here for the big dick

Sorry if you were offended by looking at this thread. But, if you've noticed, a lot of other threads in this category discuss how goodlooking some guys are rather than just fantasize about their cock. Take a look for yourself.

Reactions: alroltr3s

Isaac Agron

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marlon Teixeira
F97LuTq.gif