Model Workout?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Randyvoorburg, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
  2. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    So long as you keep your bodyfat low, I don't think there's any specific workout you need to follow. Just pick one that looks good and interesting to you and eat very clean.

I'm about to start a p90x routine. I'll comment back on it later if you want.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some guys are lucky enough to be naturally muscular without necessarily working out...

but a combination of cardio & strength training should give you the results you want...

4. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:

Yes please. p90x? sounds interesting.

5. lewis27529

lewis27529 Member

Albums:
    The key to getting shape is not only a good work out, but also a good diet. If you want FAST results try combining an hour of cardio every day along with a protein diet. The most effective one is having egg whites for breakfast, tuna straight out of the can for lunch with no mayo or anything of that sort, and for dinner tuna again. I would highly recommend that you hire a personal trainer just so that you can get on the right workout and so that you can learn the proper way to lift weights. Ask someone that works at your gym to recommend supplements and also ask them where to get them. If i was you I would stay away from places like GNC. There stuff is overpriced and not any better than something you can purchase from a trainer at the gym or some of the online stores. One last thing; be consistent and do not expect results in ONE week. IT TAKES TIME. Cheers

6. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    p90x is a very hyped, intense workout routine. It's a 13 dvd set, each DVD being an hour long workout designed to hit a different part of the body. It's premise is to prevent you from plateauing by having you practice completely different workouts to shock your body every day for 90 days.

Google it up, the before after shots people post from being on the program are nothing short of amazing.

7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a friend who has this dvd set & she LOVES it...

8. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    You have to remember that this is his job. So, he puts an enormous amount of time and effort to get his body in that shape, because it pays the bills. You probably won't have that same level of motivation. However you can still get your body close to that, as everyone as said, it's just diet and exercise.

I'm currently doing a program that I learned about from here, so I keep passing it on, HOW TO GET SIX PACK ABS IN 16 WEEKS - Six Pack Abs Workout Routine

It's a great program and it's free (you might have to register). You should do the dynamic warm-ups before the resistance training. It has interval training for cardio work and several eating plans. I'm on week 11 of the 16 week program and my body has changed significantly.

Good luck.

9. lucky8

Gold Member

keep in mind, most of those pics are probably airbrushed a bit...

#9 lucky8, Jul 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Genetics play a huge role in this too.

Never try to Look like a model.

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep in mind that dude is probably 5 foot 7 and 150 lbs, and I am being generous. Most of the time guys who are cut like that are very small in stature. He might even be 5'5 135. It is incredibly rare to be 6'2 and have a body like that, if not impossible. So be realistic with your body frame and make up, and then work from there.

12. Runco

Runco New Member

Have a look at this blog: Burn The Fat Blog | The Hottest Fat Loss Blog On The Web

It is great because it outlines exercise, diet and supplement regimes plus there is Q&A and the works there. I have been following the 'burn the fat' philosophy for nine years now and it works!

13. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    Is dietary fat as bad as diets make it to be? Does it get absorbed straight as fat? Doesn't it get converted into calories first?

Draft saved Draft deleted