Moderate republicans begin to rebel against staunch conservatives

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have traveled Canada for 15 years.. cant say I met ONE PERSON who likes the socialized medicine.. NOT ONE...
You just blew there buddy. This sentence negates the rest of your post and makes me think you are totally full of .... You must have some special filters on your ears that only allows in what you want to hear.

I'm Canadian and I like social medicine. A lot. I've lived in the USA as well and I have family there too. There is no comparing the two systems. The Canadian model is not perfect, but it is so much better, cheaper, and more accessible than that of the USA. It saved my life and cost me zero out of pocket in the process.

Sure it's not perfect and people bitch about it. Canadians will bitch about anything. But you'll find damn few that would trade it for your mess.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Repugnantcans are the nutcases our founding fathers warned us about. the GOP tent is now a pup tent. It continues to feed on itself. former president Lyndon Johnson once said: "I love small parties. The Republican party is just the size I like. "

from your lips to God's ears Lyndon.

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Does not matter.. is open for discussion... conservatives are not bible thumping extremists.. they are Compassionate, Hard Working, Tax Paying, Take Care of Family,

Dont tell me what is good for me people..

So as a woman, I am brutally raped and am now pregnant. I want to abort this unwanted fetus... Thank God Republicans believe that I know what is good for me and no one else should tell me otherwsie.

Or, I am a gay man and want to marry my partner and have all of the legal protections that the United States Government offers straight marriages. Since my marriage to a man has *nothing* to do with *anyone* else... Thank God, the Republican respect my choice. Oh that's right, they ARE telling me what to do.

they are individuals with brains.. who think hard work deserves reward.. and that doing bad things and not working should be punished.. they also believe that those who CANNOT work through disability .. should be taken care of..

they also believe that life is sacred..

Oh, right... Hypocrites. How many prisoners did Bush execute as Governor of Texas... how many where innocent?

simple rules to life .. most ..not all believe that they answer to a higher power and that our liberties were given to us by such... they also think the United States and the principals behind it, is an EXCEPTIONAL NATION.. not something we need to apologize for.. and YES.. dont blame the few morons for the whole..

I only wish the "whole" would then grow some balls and stand up for true conservatism ...