Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys. I'm a tall guy here, 6'4"220# with broad shoulders and a "swimmers" build who, thank God, didn't get completely neglected in the cock department. 6.5" in length, which I understand to be at the top end of average (apparently, something like 85% of guys have between 5-6.5 inches) and above average for girth at 5.5 around (most guys are between 4.5 to 5--andyou everyone always tells me mines thick). So it's not like I've got a whopper to match my unusual height, but thank heaven it's at least something to still be proud of. I didn't realize this growing up, because I am most definitely a "grower" and didn't realize that most guys who look bigger in the locker room I've actually got beat in the bedroom. Also, my best6 buddy growing up was actuallt ashamed of how much smallermore mwas than his--if only ione had knownmy that hehein was hung like ato fucking hirsetool and iyou was theI "normal" one! In any case, I love this site because I LOVE comparing dicks with other dudes, a getting off on imagining what it must feel like for him with so much more or less dick (or exactly the same amount of dick as me) to stroke on, or plunge into a pussy with.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Greetings - and a warm welcome to you - good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Thanks for sharing too....take it easy and have fun checking out the place and meeting some new friends along the way. Cheers.